It's raining items it's time to act now MA

My gun has looted over 60k dollars of gear just since the beginning of twen and I maintain 98% or better tt return. The guns performance justify its value and has paid for it multiple times over since I have obtained it. There are other weapons that do the same.
My setup is
Augmented M91 tier 9 delta amps
Mk2 laser sight
Bullseye 8
Long reach 4
Tesla pet lv 82
Mod imperium armor
Christmas 2020 summer 2020

Animal Looter 109
Laser sniper 252
Evader 110
Dodger 108

100 crit dmg before pills
5 crit chance
5% lifsteal
20% evade increase

DPS 338 WITH PILLS.
Dpp avg is over 4.4 based on tally tracker and 98.8 avg tt return.

Yes I have large loot swings where I may lose 8k ped a day for days before getting loot correction hofs but my avg is over millions of peds cycled not small amounts.
pffff its not 100k dola so your noob stats dont count! whaa whaaaaa !!! Joking!

On a serious note.. just shows to make monies some one needs to invest monies or forever be a small keyboard warrior!

My gun has looted over 60k dollars of gear just since the beginning of twen and I maintain 98% or better tt return. The guns performance justify its value and has paid for it multiple times over since I have obtained it.

Good for you mate. Im truly happy for you.

This game can sustain 5 ppl earning 10kE / yr, 1000 breaking even and the rest of 10k player paying on average 50E a month sustaining that.

But it cant sustain 200 earning 50k / yr. Player count hasnt changed in 18 yrs Im around so fundamentals hadnt either.

I.

P.s. Im not counting property (LA, Bank, Shop) owners there. They are "house" for this purpouse.

But it cant sustain 200 earning 50k / yr. Player count hasnt changed in 18 yrs Im around so fundamentals hadnt either.
Ofc it can, since loot 2.0. Player profits are from MU. Higher level hunters cycle a ton and also consume quite a lot of markup in consumables creating a working economy and MA numbers seem to suggest things are going. Ma just needs to get more creative with the incentives so this level of activity be sustainable long term.

Ofc it can, since loot 2.0. Player profits are from MU. Higher level hunters cycle a ton and also consume quite a lot of markup in consumables creating a working economy and MA numbers seem to suggest things are going. Ma just needs to get more creative with the incentives so this level of activity be sustainable long term.
Yea, currently MA's carrot on a stick is only an incentive for 1-2 VU's until it dies down. There needs to be a long term carrot on a stick that isnt a big event like TWEN, like an actual mission chain or something that stays permanently(long enough) in the game.

Yea, currently MA's carrot on a stick is only an incentive for 1-2 VU's until it dies down. There needs to be a long term carrot on a stick that isnt a big event like TWEN, like an actual mission chain or something that stays permanently(long enough) in the game.
I don't know what game you are playing but in entropia there are many active mission chains worth doing with good rewards.
You ahve all of the new mission and zone unlocks on NI added not that long ago. I am working on DSEC crossover now which also is a good worked out mission chain in my opinion. There are a lot of low lvl missions on caly aswell . For what I know these missions stay permanently in the game.
Just saying.

So whats the real problem with extremely high efficiency guns worth 100k+?

They're breaking the game for everyone, these are owned and used by hardcore hunters which ultimo means they have to design and plan everything according to that. This means the average player is pretty much doomed to play in unneccesary bad conditions just to compensate for the high end guns / gear setups.

I dont blame anyone who bought a 100k+ gun with 95% Efficiency gear, who almost is guarenteed a tiny profit always. Mindark choose to introduce this gear, Mindark decided to keep going that route, essentially messing up the lower end gameplay more than neccesary.

You can choose to pay 100k+ and minimize the gambling of your money drasticly. or you can buy a 5k weapon (or use (L) guns) and play with a lot more risk. What the lower players or the 5k or (L) guys loose will 95% of the time end up in the pockets of those with the expensive gear.

Result? A game fair for only the rich in the world... I guess not much different from the real world. :D

Not really the vision i had for the game when i started playing 2 decades ago. But seems it was for the owners.

I don't know what game you are playing but in entropia there are many active mission chains worth doing with good rewards.
You ahve all of the new mission and zone unlocks on NI added not that long ago. I am working on DSEC crossover now which also is a good worked out mission chain in my opinion. There are a lot of low lvl missions on caly aswell . For what I know these missions stay permanently in the game.
Just saying.
They aren't that relevant anymore, the newer stuff overshadows it. The low lvl missions are garbage and dont provide anything useful, something like RDI for lvls 20-40 would be pretty cool though. This game lacks lower lvl content that is engaging.

They're breaking the game for everyone, these are owned and used by hardcore hunters which ultimo means they have to design and plan everything according to that. This means the average player is pretty much doomed to play in unneccesary bad conditions just to compensate for the high end guns / gear setups.

I dont blame anyone who bought a 100k+ gun with 95% Efficiency gear, who almost is guarenteed a tiny profit always. Mindark choose to introduce this gear, Mindark decided to keep going that route, essentially messing up the lower end gameplay more than neccesary.

You can choose to pay 100k+ and minimize the gambling of your money drasticly. or you can buy a 5k weapon (or use (L) guns) and play with a lot more risk. What the lower players or the 5k or (L) guys loose will 95% of the time end up in the pockets of those with the expensive gear.

Result? A game fair for only the rich in the world... I guess not much different from the real world. :D

Not really the vision i had for the game when i started playing 2 decades ago. But seems it was for the owners.
Money makes money in RL and EU... it is kind a pay 2 win game :)

Ofc it cant. That is more then MA entire yearly revenue (sum of deposits).

Ppl kinda tend to forget how small this game is....

I.

Money makes money in RL and EU... it is kind a pay 2 win game :)
Can't disagree with that. Like i said, I do not say its wrong, because if they want the game to be like that, its all their choice, I was just hoping for something different, but we dont have any statistics or anything to know the path to the best business for EU, and In the end its first and foremost a business

Can't disagree with that. Like i said, I do not say its wrong, because if they want the game to be like that, its all their choice, I was just hoping for something different, but we dont have any statistics or anything to know the path to the best business for EU, and In the end its first and foremost a business
I agree with this, the game can be whatever the company wishes, no argument from me. But if that is in fact the case, then make it abundantly clear and not misrepresent it as something for all levels of players.

2 bc80 aug on auction
never seen such items on auction in same time
thats mean alot of things

So why should wepons be 300k when you have 99% return. You say 60k dollars in 3months... its good but only show that you make

And this will always be the case, sence the ybers are getting the drops they wont sell for lower price and therefore ever yberplayer will end up having 10x mod nanoblades in their inventories and only sell when they get a fish on the hook for 400,000ped or more. This has always been the case, the resellers and the ybers are holding on to items and the prices wont go down :D
GG..

i recently bought a item from a wellknown uber for a very good price

Back