IV vibrant sweat on next island

shall we send support cases if we find one of these claims?

I got one and received 48K sweat from it.
Put it in my storage not touching it till we get more info

Better safe than sorry. You almost got burned by using 2 laser sights.

OH MAN IT NEVER GETS OLD!! :cool:

I can understand how this upsets. :(

Unfortunately, I don't have any answers right now. Going to have to consult with MindArk about this before any proper reply about this can be given.

Ah can't rep... Ty for the response. Looking forward for answers

...Yes Spend 10 Bucks To Have MA Take It In 1 Hour Of Game Time To Be Back At Square 1 With NOTHING To Do Til You Can Depo Again.... Not Even Sweating The Way This Is Looking. MA Has Really Fucked This Game Up Since I Started 2.5 Years Ago.

-Bemo-

you get an hour of play out of 10 bucks ? Hell, I think you should share your playstyle with the rest of us. Sounds like you are doing well.

I was thinking how MA can solve this problem without hurting anyone (too much)... and i came to those conclusions and proposing my solution:

1) (very bad) reseting servers to state before the bug - imagine the rage of all the people who have hoffed or ath in this perioid.

2) (bad) fixing the problem by leaving it as it is and restricting there will be no further possiblity to mine sweat - all miners that went to the Next Island and mined the sweat have so much sweat as in those few days as sweater will gather in his lifetime. Effect - rage of sweaters.

3) (good but not doable i think) changing all the "mined sweat" into other resource (nexus for example - by TT value). Main problem - some of thesweat has already been refined - i really doubt it is trackable and if yes - then it would have to be undone (unrefine = split "mined ME" to nexus and "mined sweat" then give back peds of cost of decay - different refinersis another problem here, then change "mined sweat" to nexus). If this is doable then it is best possible solution ;).

4) (my sugestion - not good not bad but i think it is doable). Transform all the "good sweat" into Animal Sweat (this should be possible becasue i think MA should have logs of from where items came) and if possible all ME that came from "good sweat" into other kind of ME (i am aware this may not be possible though).

Just my point of view at the problem... and knowing MA they will choose nr 2) :censored:

Falagor
:bandit:

Any news?!

Bug or feature?

Would love to know before go to NI!

Let's wait guys and gilrs..

NI is supposed to have some time travel... There is so a possibility that time travel uses sweat! Why not... A lot of news things will come and There also is a possibility that other BP that use sweat will come in the near future..

As some of us think: EU is dynamic so let's wait a bit more to understand why people can mine sweat from ground :)

Unfortunately, I don't have any answers right now. Going to have to consult with MindArk about this before any proper reply about this can be given.

Looks like the balancing manager was sleeping, zzzzzzzz, on the job. If no action is taken immediately, the whole economy will be messed up. Looks like a bail out may be necessary, get the Feb Res chairman to do the job.

Still no word from MA then? Some clarification seems to be needed, was it deliberate, or is it a bug?

Well, from this quote it’s quite obvious that FPC has been completely unawares.

Since it is clear that digging up Vibrant Sweat in vast amounts can easily crash a vital part of Planet Calypso’s economy and therefore damage the business interests of FPC badly that must go against every contracts and agreements FPC have with MA. This is a BIG MESS. :(

(Not so surprising, Vibrant Sweat is turning up as EnMatter, because you do refine Nexus and EnMatter to receive MindEssence using an EnMatter Refiner.)

so they will know it during monday morning...
VU fix on thuesday if we lucky and it is a bug

:scratch2: it must be hard to call them ,and give us just an info ... yes it is bug and it will be fixed...
aahh yea i forgot its weekend so none enough competent to make such anouncment works

from PM ingame

[John Connor] one v-quick question, do you know if sweat being mined on NI is a bug
[NEVERDIE] bug for sure!

from PM ingame

[John Connor] one v-quick question, do you know if sweat being mined on NI is a bug
[NEVERDIE] bug for sure!

Good to hear!!

Can the miners tt the sweat please? Or MA turn it into nexus or something .....dear lord....shit fan...

Must be true, after all we now have space pirates.

What's in for ore miners?

are they gonna get Common Dung?

If they do, what will it be used for? Crafting crap guns?

are they gonna get Common Dung?

If they do, what will it be used for? Crafting crap guns?

[Person 1] Man, that gun is so shitty.

[Person 2] Why thank you!

:laugh:

aahh yea i forgot its weekend so none enough competent to make such anouncment works
Just out of curiosity, what makes you think this would change after the weekend is over?

If you find an item replicator, it could be suggested you should not sell it to the trading terminal.

Just out of curiosity, what makes you think this would change after the weekend is over?

If you find an item replicator, it could be suggested you should not sell it to the trading terminal.

i only hope for fastest responce ...

if i found any ...

Well, it's way pass Monday morning, and by now they should have known if this was planned or not.

A simple post by someone who can speak on behalf of the planet managment will let everyone know what is to be expected and not leave matters in limbo.

If it was a bug that affects the house would already be solved or server turned off but because this one only screw the players, it have no problem.

plz now look into the bug of BM spawning on New Island areas many have reported it yet no reply is done yet.

Good Job Fixing the bug on sweat

plz now look into the bug of BM spawning on New Island areas many have reported it yet no reply is done yet.

and how do you know that is a bug? :scratch2:

Back