I've got -EFD ??

In Love With

Elite
Beautiful SerraAngel Angel
I just had 30 EFD and now I have got -19.59 without doing anything ... No-one has -repped me so I wouldn't have a clue why my EF went down ?

Anyone noticed the same ?

Angel

wow, now I got -29.47 without doing anything ... This is def. strange

Angel

that sucks :O well i gave u some so dont fuss to much hehe

vetter

Hmmmm......I had more :yay:

not positive but i think if you play games in the arcade on these forums it costs you efd ... were you perhaps playing in the arcade?

strange indeed, maybe 711 is messing with the EFD system again .. a PM to him might be in order (although at the time of this post you're showing at 3 EFD)

I think it was because Jimmy moderated some of my posts. So once a post is deleted you lose the EFD for it.

Oh well

Angel

I think it was because Jimmy moderated some of my posts. So once a post is deleted you lose the EFD for it.

Oh well

Angel

That is correct, if a post or thread is deleted (or moved to a forum where EFDs are not earned), any EFD that were awarded for the posts are deducted from your EFD balance.

That is correct, if a post or thread is deleted (or moved to a forum where EFDs are not earned), any EFD that were awarded for the posts are deducted from your EFD balance.

An incentive to not post posts that might get deleted. ;)

let's bring this back up - when i logged on today, i had -75 EFD ... can't imagine enough posts were deleted to take me down that far, and haven't noticed anyone else that low, either

what could have happened :mystery google eyes:

You now have an EFD Debt which must be paid back with 15% interest, compounded weekly. :laugh:

A negative EFD balance can also happen by playing more games in the arcade than allowed.

let's bring this back up - when i logged on today, i had -75 EFD ... can't imagine enough posts were deleted to take me down that far, and haven't noticed anyone else that low, either

what could have happened :mystery google eyes:

I'd say you will be the first to receive a phone call from 711 requesting immediate appearance at EF's server farm to do some cleaning there. Or basically it could be anything just to get you to work off your debts :D:D:D

situation's been cleared up :)

I'd say you will be the first to receive a phone call from 711 requesting immediate appearance at EF's server farm to do some cleaning there. Or basically it could be anything just to get you to work off your debts :D:D:D

:lolup:

Back