I've Unlocked CGA (Calypso Ground Assessment)

Michael "MJ"

Dominant
Society
Assassins INC
Michael MJ Josephs
Well this was a total surprise since pe-wiki states that I need about 2.4k perc before unlocking this (i have about 1k so you can see just how much of a shock it was lol). It also came before extraction which I wasn't really expecting.

So, here is the pic of it unlocking:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

and here is a pic of my skills (mining, general, attributes and science skills) at the time of unlocking it......hopefully this will help other miners and also pe-wiki to update there site.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I hope pe-wiki see's this and other threads and corrects there statement that cga is unlocked at 2.4k perc and 1.4k prospecting :)

ok this is a slight bump lol

Hehehe, more Ruga would be goooooood :)

Hopefully MA will start another mining event again :)

and TY :)

Gratz!...from what i've heard and seen CGA unlocks at around 9k+ total mining skills.

In Too Deep said:
Gratz!...from what i've heard and seen CGA unlocks at around 9k+ total mining skills.

Well that seems logical, ty for info.....hopefully if we get more evidence then pe-wiki can be updated :)

Gratz :)

For me it seems that CGA unlocking biggest modifier is prospecting or surveying with geology. Extraction is unlocked based mostly by mining or drilling skill. I put my skills down here and I like to hear more theories about unlocking Extraction and CGA, as I have unlocked extraction and not CGA but we have quite similar mining skills

Intel 54
Perception 1948
Serendipity 1465
Computer 1281
Engineering 1635
Blueprint comp 45

Drilling 1923
Extraction 483
Geology 1335
Metallurgy 631
Mining 2567
Prospecting 1603
Surveying 1418

Maybe comparison of those two different avas skills will give to someone some ideas

PS; all these skills are gained naturally (no chipping)

Michael "MJ" said:
'hopefully this will help other miners and also pe-wiki to update there site

Please update it yourself. It's up to you and me and everyone to keep it updated. I keep adding/updating figures as often as I can, like everytime I get a global or odd item, I go in and check if it's there, and update if not. That site is a great resource so let's keep it that way.

Gratz on level btw:)

baconburgare said:
Please update it yourself. It's up to you and me and everyone to keep it updated. I keep adding/updating figures as often as I can, like everytime I get a global or odd item, I go in and check if it's there, and update if not. That site is a great resource so let's keep it that way.

Gratz on level btw:)

I was going to update when i unlocked but didn't know what to type because i'm still not sure what unlocked it (any items i loot that aren't there i update because it's obvious). Also thx for the uber site......along with "PEAss" it's a life saver in PE :)

Anomaalia said:
Gratz

For me it seems that CGA unlocking biggest modifier is prospecting or surveying with geology. Extraction is unlocked based mostly by mining or drilling skill. I put my skills down here and I like to hear more theories about unlocking Extraction and CGA, as I have unlocked extraction and not CGA but we have quite similar mining skills

Intel 54
Perception 1948
Serendipity 1465
Computer 1281
Engineering 1635
Blueprint comp 45

Drilling 1923
Extraction 483
Geology 1335
Metallurgy 631
Mining 2567
Prospecting 1603
Surveying 1418

Maybe comparison of those two different avas skills will give to someone some ideas

PS; all these skills are gained naturally (no chipping)

Well looking at your skills I think it's obvious that things like perc, intel, comp and engineering have nothing to do with cga unlock (it might just be plainly down to prospecting and surveying.

Hopefully once you unlock it you will post ur skills aswell (going to look at other CGA threads now :p )

Back