James Jimmy Strykar

Status

Chisato

Hatchling
Banned
On the mentoring registrar you say add you as a friend. I do that. Then I requested you as a mentor. You ignored that, then went on to ignoring me. A message to say I'm not taking on any more disciples or even changing your message would save me and yourself that trouble. This makes me wondering if your even a good mentor, if you obviously can't do a simple task like that. I am not the only one who has had problems with you, a couple of friends have also had the same reaction. So stop false advertising please. (removed)

Last edited by a moderator:
On the mentoring registrar you say add you as a friend. I do that. Then I requested you as a mentor. You ignored that, then went on to ignoring me. A message to say I'm not taking on any more disciples or even changing your message would save me and yourself that trouble. This makes me wondering if your even a good mentor, if you obviously can't do a simple task like that. I am not the only one who has had problems with you, a couple of friends have also had the same reaction. So stop false advertising please. (Not that I suspect you know how to read the forums)

You can add me as a mentor if you want.

~Danimal

On the mentoring registrar you say add you as a friend. I do that. Then I requested you as a mentor. You ignored that, then went on to ignoring me. A message to say I'm not taking on any more disciples or even changing your message would save me and yourself that trouble. This makes me wondering if your even a good mentor, if you obviously can't do a simple task like that. I am not the only one who has had problems with you, a couple of friends have also had the same reaction. So stop false advertising please. (Not that I suspect you know how to read the forums)

I have had people have to ask me 10-15 times...you know why? BECAUSE SOMETIMES WE, AS HUMAN BEINGS, NEED TO GO AFK, SOMETIMES FOR LONG STRETCHES, AND THE RIDICULOUSLY SHORT WARNING WINDOW IS GONE BEFORE WE GET TO IT, OR THE GAME LOGS BEFORE YOU CHECK YOUR MESSAGES, OR YOU SOMETIMES LOG IN IN A HURRY TO GO DO SOMETHING BECAUSE YOU WERE STUDYING TRACKER AT WORK AND HAD A BRIGHT IDEA, AND CLICK THRU ALL THE MESSAGES TOO FAST, OR, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY AT THE TIME HE GOT THE REQUESTS, MAYBE HE WAS BUSY DEALING WITH OTHER BOSSY DISCIPLES, AND JUST DIDN'T HAVE TIME OR FEEL LIKE ADDING A NEW DISCIPLE AT THAT PARTICULAR MOMENT. OR MAYBE YOU ALREADY TALKED TO HIM AND HE JUST DIDN'T LIKE YOUR ATTITUDE. Idk you, and I don't know him, and I didn't check his rating with the Better Mentoring Bureau, but I am pretty sure that as mentors we are merely offering the potential use of our service, and we still have a right to chose who we do business with. 50% of the disciples I had just want a free handout, do you think I am obligated to provide that? Hell no, and I am not obligated to mentor any of you just because I am on the registry. And no, I am not taking disciples right now, unless that person can prove they are a normal person with a fricking job, who speaks english clearly, can joke around and have fun, and who likes to snort lines off strippers asses. Then add me. BTW, as one of the 2 most visible avatars on the WWW, did it cross your mind that he probably gets 1000's of mentor requests from noobs thinking they can profit like him.

We all have reasons, and we all have our days where things don't work like we want them too. But condescending to a Mentor, doubting his knowledge or if he is a good mentor, implying his illiteracy, and then accusing him of false advertising is no way to get ANYBODY to want to mentor you.

Edit: too late

You can add me as a mentor if you want.

~Danimal

Except for Danimal.

Last edited:
I have had people have to ask me 10-15 times...you know why? BECAUSE SOMETIMES WE, AS HUMAN BEINGS, NEED TO GO AFK, SOMETIMES FOR LONG STRETCHES, AND THE RIDICULOUSLY SHORT WARNING WINDOW IS GONE BEFORE WE GET TO IT, OR THE GAME LOGS BEFORE YOU CHECK YOUR MESSAGES, OR YOU SOMETIMES LOG IN IN A HURRY TO GO DO SOMETHING BECAUSE YOU WERE STUDYING TRACKER AT WORK AND HAD A BRIGHT IDEA, AND CLICK THRU ALL THE MESSAGES TOO FAST, OR,

don't pretend that you have a real life :lolup:

Over the course of 4 days though at various different times? I know how many people ask and how annoyingly short the time is. But seriously not once in 4 days? That's a bit OTT. And I know people are human and need bio's. I've been playing MMO's probably way before you anyway and just needed a few pointers. But yes I speak my mind. Nothing wrong with that, its called standing up for yourself as no one else will.

Over the course of 4 days though at various different times? I know how many people ask and how annoyingly short the time is. But seriously not once in 4 days? That's a bit OTT. And I know people are human and need bio's. I've been playing MMO's probably way before you anyway and just needed a few pointers. But yes I speak my mind. Nothing wrong with that, its called standing up for yourself as no one else will.

pm me ingame, im happy to help even outside of the mentor system. Drake Bad Lands

Agreed i've tried adding him since Thursday and everytime I see him online and such but to no avail, James if you are still mentoring then you really need to be more on the ball cause us new people WOULD actually LIKE to IMPROVE

/rent

I did stop to accept disciples aswell, it gives nothing and takes so much time and energy. :mad:

Blame MA

Maybe, he does not want to mentor you.

Also, he is a high level player here, so I would not take it personally if he does not have the time to talk to you.

I mean from what I have gathered, he has done nothing wrong.

You have tried to add him as a mentor, he does not want you, so he has ignored it.

Then you have tried to add him, probably kept Pm'ing him, like OMG why won't you help me.

So fair enough.

Just leave him alone you Stalker ! :D

There are many other mentors out there, cast your rod and find one.

EDIT:

I have just checked, and he is not even taking on new disciples, there is a clear message lol :D

Saying he is currently not accepting new disciples.

Actually all I did was Friend Request him like HE ASKS IN HIS MENTOR description, Nothing Stalkerish their if he doesn't even bother to take the time to say he's full or he doesn't have time then that makes him look bad.. Its no skin of my nose but He should at least politley say no or sorry mate i'm full etc

manners like death cost NOTHING

Bro's.. it's all good. I can mentor you all. Add me in game and lets pew pew till you get a armor set + vehicle

:scratch2: How did you happen to choose to try to be mentoered by him anyway? Was his name first on the me for list? I doubt it.

ehhhhhh.nvm......gl

Last edited:
I went on the highest rated Mentors and he was 8th on list and online never saw the others online so though he must be good, boy was I wrong :)

I went on the highest rated Mentors and he was 8th on list and online never saw the others online so though he must be good, boy was I wrong :)

Well we live and learn. Luckily there are enough people on this forum and ingame willing to make time for newcomers :cool:

Actually all I did was Friend Request him like HE ASKS IN HIS MENTOR description, Nothing Stalkerish their if he doesn't even bother to take the time to say he's full or he doesn't have time then that makes him look bad.. Its no skin of my nose but He should at least politley say no or sorry mate i'm full etc

manners like death cost NOTHING

Well I am going to say this, maybe its a bit bold of me, but I however think I am right.

1. You know full well why he is not accepting you, and you just want to troll his name a bit.
2. You have seen his name poping a lot and think you can get some free peds from him.
3. Any mentor that accepts you, will soon be kicked, when you discover you can not get a free ride.

HOLDDDD on one minute,

why is the person talking different from the OP :/

there are two people.

this is just fishy, its like being at a fish market.

Fish everywhere

FISH

I have just checked, and he is not even taking on new disciples, there is a clear message lol :D

Saying he is currently not accepting new disciples.

Just means he's listened and has changed his post. Which I shall thank him for. Thank you Jimmy for listening and not to confuse new people ^^

No doubt highest rated mentors get more requests per minute than we mortals get in a lifetime, he's probably now still reading through the requests sent back in 2012 :cool:

Can you imagine how many requests this guy gets from people watching his video, or reading about him? You think you guys are the only ones who had the bright idea to be mentored by this guy, cuz he makes money? Right? And you want to make money? Right? When anyone who has played less than at least one year tells me they want to make money, I give them the noob guide and tell them to take a hike. There are thousands of you. And he is one person.

I know how to make money. Its basic business skills with a bit of gambling thrown in. He listened and changed his mentor list so I'm happy. Can we please now just drop it? I'm happy, he's happy, so everyone is happy. I've made a little PED in a short space of time without depo atm so we'll see how far I get before I cave in.

Well I am going to say this, maybe its a bit bold of me, but I however think I am right.

1. You know full well why he is not accepting you, and you just want to troll his name a bit.
2. You have seen his name poping a lot and think you can get some free peds from him.
3. Any mentor that accepts you, will soon be kicked, when you discover you can not get a free ride.

If I wanted free peds I would be trying every mentor going, I don't expect a free ride from anywhere THANKs for Saying i'm a leech you don't even know me.

I have and do work my hardest in all video games that I play, you my friend want to make people angry and many enemys, stop saying I want free peds and learn to understand what people type

I'm pretty sure he was just busy or afk or whatever. Or maybe OP did something to piss him off.
Who knows?
Dung happens. No big deal.

Also, he is a high level player here, so I would not take it personally if he does not have the time to talk to you.
Ehm what?
So high level players who are mentors, doesn't have time to talk with potential disciples?
Oh come on, that's :bs:
If you feel that you're too high level or feel too important to answer, then you shouldn't be a mentor.

Last edited:
Who is James Jimmy Strykar?

I only know a James Jimmy Stryker and I'm sure he's ok :laugh:

I know how to make money. Its basic business skills with a bit of gambling thrown in.

Teach Me Teach Me :wise:.. I've been here years & not worked that part out yet.. I must be a :dunce:

Really tho.. Good luck in EU you guys.

yes

And we have issues here with nutjobs

and not enough ways to deal with them

Most of the posters have been far too polite.

Most of them try to think they can tread a grey line.

I am simple soul.

Who the fuck are you to imagine a huge depositer such as Jimmy has the least interest in you?

Are you special?

Go to school IRL and come back after 2 yrs. Then ask such stupid questions.

Please people, do not encourage retards ( yes I said retard ).. it diminishes my space.

Firstly he's on the mentor register so one would assume, he'd be interested in all desciples.

secound he is highly rated mentor so again one would think he had time.

third if he doesn't have time sign of mentor register theen he won't be bugged by aspiring desciples.

Whats retarded about that??

Firstly he's on the mentor register so one would assume, he'd be interested in all desciples.

secound he is highly rated mentor so again one would think he had time.

third if he doesn't have time sign of mentor register theen he won't be bugged by aspiring desciples.

Whats retarded about that??

Where to begin?

I think Jimmy is stupid to even put himself up there as a mentor for #1

for#2, I think mister disciple would go downtown for a regular person and not be so arrogant to assume he gets the best.

for #3. I would hope our new guy gets he means shit to anyone in an on line world, and stops to think for a moment, before he posts.

yes

And we have issues here with nutjobs

and not enough ways to deal with them

And if you read further on I thank him for listening and changing so I can continue to look for a mentor. I have ASD it in no way makes me stupid, in fact I have a rather high IQ, but it does mean if you say something I will take it at face value so if he wanted me to add him, then I would of added him etc, etc. Now he says what he means and thats better all around as he is taking no one. I've seen a few nutjobs already in game, just ignore them, so please feel free to ignore me :)

Sorry, but you couldn't even bother to sell his NAME correctly..

His time is valueable I am sure, so don't be offended (or be, up to you) by him not choosing you as a disciple.

You need to have something that attracts him, not just something from him that attracts you.

If one mentor does not accept you, is that the end of the world? Go and ask some of the other mentors. I am sure there are more than just StrykEr out there...

Status
Back