James Jimmy Strykar

Status
Seriously guys I'm OVER it. Stop telling me how or what to feel. I've thanked him for changing his message. What more do you want from me. My own blood?

Sorry, but you couldn't even bother to sell his NAME correctly..

His time is valueable I am sure, so don't be offended (or be, up to you) by him not choosing you as a disciple.

You need to have something that attracts him, not just something from him that attracts you.

If one mentor does not accept you, is that the end of the world? Go and ask some of the other mentors. I am sure there are more than just StrykEr out there...

yes Lange, I agree, but you are suffering from an illusion.

That you and me and others are just lame and these new guys are up for it:)

That is, they have a fast-track to glory.

Well, enjoy this illusion.

Ehm what?
So high level players who are mentors, doesn't have time to talk with potential disciples?
Oh come on, that's :bs:
If you feel that you're too high level or feel too important to answer, then you shouldn't be a mentor.

Bingo.

I hate to give people handouts, but I believe you will not get what I mean so I will give you a push.

Making money out of this game is very hard work, and often, like any job you do not have time for stupid needless questions, you simply ignore.

If I wanted free peds I would be trying every mentor going, I don't expect a free ride from anywhere THANKs for Saying i'm a leech you don't even know me.

I have and do work my hardest in all video games that I play, you my friend want to make people angry and many enemys, stop saying I want free peds and learn to understand what people type

You came across that way.

The thing is I only ever speak truth, I am very blunt and will tell you how it is and what I think. If people don't like me thats up to them, but basing this on me telling it like it is, is wrong and I do not mix with people who feel the need to hold down a judgement on ones head.

To which I think you only want free peds, and this has been backed up by what you have said.

So end of this conversation.

Good Day.

Ehm what?
So high level players who are mentors, doesn't have time to talk with potential disciples?
Oh come on, that's :bs:
If you feel that you're too high level or feel too important to answer, then you shouldn't be a mentor.

Bingo.

I hate to give people handouts, but I believe you will not get what I mean so I will give you a push.

Making money out of this game is very hard work, and often, like any job you do not have time for stupid needless questions, you simply ignore.

If I wanted free peds I would be trying every mentor going, I don't expect a free ride from anywhere THANKs for Saying i'm a leech you don't even know me.

I have and do work my hardest in all video games that I play, you my friend want to make people angry and many enemys, stop saying I want free peds and learn to understand what people type

The thing is I only ever speak truth, I am very blunt and will tell you how it is and what I think. If people don't like me thats up to them, but basing this on me telling it like it is, is wrong and I do not mix with people who feel the need to hold down a judgement on ones head.

To which I think you only want free peds, and this has been backed up by what you have said.

See you next time

Good Day.

What you have said in this thread sure as hell looks that well.

You seem to have no respect what so ever and thats what has annoyed me lol.

Remember that a mentor is just an experienced player whom you can seek advice from. Just like you chose to hit up Stryker wanting to be your mentor he can choose to deny taking up the challenge.

I saw he was out on Warlock Gen 09's earlier. Perhaps he just didn't have time to respond right then, and would rather you find someone who have the time then doing a half-assed job? That's how a good mentor would think, anyway ;)

Who is James Jimmy Strykar?

I only know a James Jimmy Stryker and I'm sure he's ok :laugh:

Yes he is fine, but when we demand a guy who is better than us lay 20 000 dollar nubs,

we have a problem.

I wanna uber uber, gimme gimme

After 20 000 usd and my friends, this sounds kind of lame and disrespectful.

END

Bingo.

Quote Originally Posted by wkdboi View Post

See you next time

Good Day.

You still Insist I am after FREE PED, Which I am NOT get that into your brain before we continue talking.

Good to see such negative responses towards a newcomer. Good job guys :thumbup:

Good to see such negative responses towards a newcomer. Good job guys :thumbup:

Never, and never would my friends be negative. You are thinking out of your ass

But after many peds, me and my people are gamers, and would you? as a gamer, as a person, want to be treated as second class because you are not #1?

If that is ok with you, that is a problem with you.

Many of us can be a good mentor, so please, don't sell out to a wannabee:)

Look

Agreed i've tried adding him since Thursday/QUOTE]

HOLDDDD on one minute,

why is the person talking different from the OP :/

there are two people.

this is just fishy, its like being at a fish market.

Fish everywhere

FISH

Forum fraud checking confirms those two new accounts are from the same place. I can only conclude this is a trolling expedition and have banned those accounts.

Meaning this thread is:locked:

Status
Back