Jaywalker's Free Colouring and Texturing Service

It looks like Corinth is really the place to be! because just before bumping into Alaina there, I bumped into Nusling.

Now Nusling came to me recently wanting Feran texture on her outfit. We also decided it looked really great washed over with some purple. I put a bit of fine hesian on the shirt as well, because the unpainted part looked too grey against the Feran explosion.Anywas she had trouble uploading pics to the forum, so I said I'd take some.

Here they are! Note the Paradigm Shirt. I didn't craft this one (neither did Chief) but i did get to texture it :)

jay :)

nusling.jpg

View image in gallery

Sorry for the present chaos at the shop!

I've managed to set up my new purple display. But I haven't finished moving everything else around to accomodate it yet. Red stuff is still unpriced (things lose their price tag when you move them! very annoying!) And there are still quite a few gaps in displays.

Oh! And look what MA did to my new poster lol:

Well I am just going to leave it like that til fixed, cos i think that fat girl looks kinda cute, hehe, especially sideways-on.

More clothing pics coming soon!

Wow! What a busy day!

I did 3 custom jobs for customers (One took a a great deal of thought, cos we were trying to match up some fotwear to an outfit I'd done yestersday). I did a bit of skilling and maxed two more textures (proper update coming later). And I also finally finished changing things round in the shop!. Whilst I was at it, I reduced some prices (found a couple that had been set way too high by accident I wonder who did that? :xredface:)

The red things are still there, btw , they've just moved to a different location. And in the case of the (F) ones, they are all together, to make them really easy to find.

Now...

Here's what I did to replace the purple pants that alaina nabbed. Not so great as squared pants, a great deal cheaper! Besides, I still haven't got around to crafting more square pants. I also customised another Paradigm shirt. Series 8, this time.

I decided to picture them in both low and high graphics , to illustrate the difference the graphics settings make,
The change in light was unplanned! :laugh: Still, it adds a bit more interest, I think.

Below is all the lowdown on those two new items. I'd like to say that I made the Feran saturation lower to get a rather more sutble effect. But the truth is I'd only got a bit of Feran left, and there were no hides to had, even, so I checked how it looked at lower saturations, liked what I saw, and risked a wild click on what I had :laugh:

purp_gen.jpg

View image in gallery

Red & Black Outfit

This is a superbly assembled outfit that Jay put together for me. Upon finding a very sleek *Rader Jacket* that was dead on to my taste, "i.e. the one in this outfit" in Jays shop. Soon I met with Jay and she managed to in my opinion, create a true showpiece. Not only was the outfit just what I was looking for, it transcended my expectations. She was refreshing and pleasant to work with on such a project and, took the time with diligence to make sure everything was to be crafted to my taste.

Here are a few pic's of the masterpiece,

GxXij8S.jpg

AF8yscT.jpg

And more pics available here:
http://imgur.com/a/aIFbq

Again Huge Thanks to Jay!!!!!!

MORE MAXED TEXTURES:

OK , the two textures that I've newly maxed are the Calypso leather, Caudaturgus (already illustrated in post~1) and the Arkadian Wood, Corria.

Now, I was going to illustrate Corria for you, but I just can't find a way round the way-too-shiny-in-item-view bug. If you take a look at it in Akbar's Arkadian texture chart...yep, it's way too shiny there too, but he also illustrated the unprocessed wood. Now that is what the texture really looks like!

That completes the full set of four Arkadian woods. Thankfully, I managed to illustrate the other three before the bug set in. I don't know what I'll do about adding this one to the OP yet, but I'll think of something.

Can't illustrate Corria for you properly (will illustrate on my bugs thread instead), but here are another two textures that I maxed a month or two back, never got around to illustrating:

heb_and_song.jpg

Now added to OP .

These are both Arkardian textures, and both high TT. Like the other Arkadian Polymers , Songkra is extremely high TT (coming out close to 300 PED/field, iirc) but an iteresting addition to the range. I've already created one item using it, and will make a feature of it later. Like it's sister-textures Aakas and Khorum, it gives a Latex look at 100%, or can give more of a patent leather look, or satin sheen (at expense of some of the colour intensity ) at reduced saturations.

Last edited:
MORE CYRENE SHIRTS!

I must admit, I was a tad annoyed with the Cyrene Devs for making the (F) shirts so totally different from the (M) shirts. This same policy has denied me the opportunity to wear a proper baggy T-shirt from Rocktropia.(Women get a camisole top instead) and a proper pair of safari shorts from Next Island (Women get a pair of Hot Pants instead).

On the other hand , the (F) designs really are gorgeous, and now I've found ways to stop them revealing my belly, I'm really happy with them (except I still think they should have been called something else! grrr. They are not (F) equivalents, but something else entirely.

WEll, anyway, the series 7 shirt for females is deservedly proving the most popular, so I've crafted quite a few of them (at no small expense!). I've also crafted some of the similar (but uncustomisable) Noble shirts.

Here is a Paridgm 2 (F) that you can find in the shop (in the purple display, of course)

paradigm_2_f.jpg

And, to get away from the purple theme at last, here's what I did with a Paradigm 8:

parad_shirt_8f.jpg

I've found that the Lodod Tanktop (illustrated) is a useful item to wear with these shirts. You can customise them to match, as shown, or create interesting effects using contrasting colours.

I was a bit disappointed with the above customisation when I tried it on. It was rather subdued compared to item view . However this is an effect of the subdued lighting in the hallway. If you step out into the sunshine, it looks like the item view...or even brighter!

I put this one on auction, at the weekend, together with the tanktop. If they don't sell , you'll see them in the shop next week.

I'll focus on the Paradigm 7 in my next post.

MORE CYRENE SHIRTS: PARADIGM SERIES 7 (F)

Ok, here are the pics of Paradigm 7 as promised, starting with my star texture job (Tiarak and Banite...at 100% this time to make it dazzling )

para7_black.jpg

And here's one in Nusul:

parad7b.jpg

As you can see, these shirts are very versatile! Here are all the items I co-ordinated with them in the pics : DeLuxe Bustier (Tiarak); Techno Pants (Tiarak + stone texture...can't recall which! :laugh:);Lodod Tanktop (Nusul);Eden Micro skirt (nusul); Basic Pattern Pants (tiarak);Carapace Black Boots.

I've put the full outfits on auction (excepting basic pants) and will, as usual, transfer to the shop if unsold. And you can always buy Carapace boots off me, ofc (part of my regular range of crafted Arkadian clothing)

The following two, are already in the shop (in the shopkeeper, behind the guns, for want of a better place. You can also find (M) ones and blanks there)

parad_7_shop.jpg

By the way, if you buy or craft the Paradigm shoes or pants, please don't customise them yet. They are bugged and cannot yet be fully customised.

Thanks Jay!

Just want to say thanks for both my wonderful sleek outfits you put together for me!
I do plan to post pics very soon on both still trying to work out kinks :(
Hopefully this will help,

Thanks Again and im so glad you have maxed out even more spectacular textures!!!
Big Gratz Jay! Cant wait to see what you turn out next.

Very amazing stuff. :yay:

Rep to Kull for persistence beyond the call the call of duty! And to li'l Alien for the flattery :D

I'm am totally cheesed of with the crafting return rates now (they are getting even worse! So much for my hope of a return to normal, after the migration) and seriously considering going on strike til fixed. Actually, I might not have a choice in that matter, the way the crafting machine is eating my PED :laugh:

No, I don't mean I won;t be applying textures, just not crafting the hard-to -obtain ones anymore, unless I happen to loot the materials. Nor will i be crafting the easy-to obtain ones , come to that (I'll buy 'em on auction if I really need 'em). You might have to supply your own texture more often than formerly.

I think I'll call a halt to serious tailoring for now (might do a little bit of grinding) Thankfully, I have good stocks of most things.

Reason: one success in every five attempts, at best! For Heaven's sake, MA.

Red & Black Outfit

Here's a spectacular outfit Jay put together for me! I am very sorry it took so long to post ive tried many times but it seem I keep getting it wrong :p. But without further a due, "Hopefully" here's some shots of the amazing outfit Jay made :).

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks Again for your persistence, patience, and very hard work...

I will also update soon on the new outfit that you tailored for me! I am marveled at what you can do.

P.S. Thanks for update Jay i hate to hear that about the textures, I sure hope the update fixes that and some of those great textures will come down in price :).

Thanks again for the coat help ;)

My pleasure, Maximus :)

Version Updates are rumoured to be in the air guys!

With that in mind, will people please rummage through their C-drives for more before-and-after pics for my clothing and texture bugs overview thread ?

If you check out the very long list in the OP, you can see which bug have not yet been illustrated ...and which have not yet been added to thread at all.

Before pictures are particularly helpful. It very much looks like MA's programmers have no idea what these item are supposed to look like, until we show them .

Another Great little set inspired by Jay!

rut.jpg

Wow! you were sooo right about them matching the armour, Alaina :) . I guess the next job will be to customise that hoplite skirt, er, thighguard to match.

First, the bad news:

1) I still have a growing list of clothing and texture bugs on my bug thread.
2) Crafting is still nerfed. This has had an affect on the price of some of the new stock in the shop. And I just noticed that auction is right out of Tiarak!
3) The shop ran out of rk-5's, and we're unable to restock due to aforementioned crafting nerf

Now the good news:

1) I've thought of some bugs that were actually fixed . Umm, four of them . I made a list to show that we do notice and appreciate the fixes. Can you think of anything else to add?
2) Gave up crafting texture on Ark :laugh:Therefore I'm on Caly atm. Probably hanging here til Sunday at
least. Available for custom jobs if you spot me online.
3) Ooh . Lots of space where the rk-5's should be. Hmm, I think I might temprarily add extra clothing. ;)

In any case, the purple stuff has been selling pretty well (thanks!) so I've been creating some more and filling in the gaps. I think the new Rancher Hat is even better than the old one. (well, it ought to be. That's my last bit of Wenrex texture on the band. Couldn't resist )

Ooops, after promising to be around Caly, I've ben horribly ill these past few days, and not even logging in (When you're too sick to play computer games, then you know you're really sick lol)

I think I'm better now, but , as you know, nobody can log in atm.

Still, if you haven't already seen the thread, you can have a good laugh at the latest shop bugs

Well, I expect most of you are too pissed with the bugs to feel like getting a custom job done anyways .

The good news is that MA have finally fixed the texture mapping, so a lot of clothing items are symmetrical , as they should be. Yeah, that leaves a lot of bugs unfixed, but here's what Joakim has to say:

we are looking in to this matter but as you know it takes heavy amount of time.

All I can say for now is that when the clothing/texturing bugs are going to be fixed, hopefully they will all be fixed in one swoop. That's the goal.

Thanks again.

The bad news is that your favourite texturer keeps getting kicked out-of-game! What's more, so do I :laugh:

So I haven't been online very much. Comes a point when re-logging gets too tedious. But if you do catch me online, and if you do want me to customise something, and if I do get kicked before we're done, I do promise to come straight back!

Apologies for my very long absence.

Excellent excuses posted here

Please do read it, as I will likely need you to make a few allowances when I come back. (eg my very long consultations will need to be curtailed somewhat. Or broken into two sessions, at least ;) )

welcome back Jay :) I have several texturizing jobs I'd like to get done, but as I'm about to start a long, well, month long, break, it'll be January before I'll be looking to get that done. I hope that you continue to recover.
I've not seen Leeloo Faith online for some time as well.

Back