Jennifer the scammer (or scamster)

theconsul

Dominant
Society
Turpskillers
Trix Theconsul Reaper
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Realy this morning JENNIFER SAINT-ANGEL LOPEZ came up to me and asked if i wanted to get an upgrade on my ghost.

I told her yes..and this only for 60peds...thats a bargain :p

i asked her what do ya need: she told me to follow her to the crafting machine and i had to undress and give her all ghost parts. On top of that the 60 peds and then i would get the nemesis ;)

so if ya see her, do not respond, she's all fake

Trix

Last edited by a moderator:
Or get all the way to putting all those items in the trade window... and please be very careful about this, click close, then apologize, and ask to try again and again and again :) Dangle that ripe fruit infront of them repeatly by pretending to be a noob :) Sheer torture for them :p

LOL and she is offering nemesis for ghost? Imo ghost is better, so i should get paid for that (ok i know market still is different).

But what really shocks me is that still people are trying this. So there must be some ubernoobs out there got get fooled, or otherwise they would have stopped trying by now..

I confirm
A friend got scammed from a nemesis armor. He was pretty new to the game and he (she?) tell him that he can have bear armor if he give his nemesis + tt items + peds, he gave around 2k ped with the market price of neme set.

I also tried to talk to him, he scanned me before engaging any pv chat, maybe to check if i'm a potential target to scamm. Then i asked what's the problem with my friend and to give items back, only response was "there is no problem, leave me alone".

He get also "scammed" by his mentor (just as he said me, no more info on it) that mentor take him to pvp3 and asked to put peds out of card... Then loot it.
I'll try to find more infos on second case for now...

So bad to see ppl aren't fair at all atm... never saw that much scam in 2 years, let's continu work together to get em banned from our world and try to keep our noobs safe from em.

Thanx to all ppl that play this game in a fair way :)

Jenifer Lopez, lol what a lameass with a typo! :kos:

daeMOn72 said:
mentor take him to pvp3 and asked to put peds out of card... Then loot it.

IMHO peds are not lootable in PVP3. Even outside ped card.

Could be fake, need more info on this case for the moment ;)

well whatever, i had to goto work and logged of :p

i didn't see the typo of jeNifer :p

but is any of yoy think nemesis is better, i am allways willing to trade my full ghost for a full nemesis for the same price :)

trix

she is a scammer, a good few months ago I stupidly let her add me to FL , got chatting and eventually she begged me to mentor her 'friend' and as soon as I gave her 'friend' some noobie items (he actually asked for more stuff, I was pissed off at that point) her 'friend' then swiftly decided to quit EU.

now I dont mentor and never will, been burned to many times the ONLY good deciple I ever had was Radio :)

so I've had 1 good pupil vs 10 scammers 1:10 ratio sucks major ass

LOL and she even charged you for loosing it. That's really outrageous! Sorry for your loss. :mad: Really pathetic of people to steal money from newbies (or anyone). But particullary when it's real money involwed they will always exist. Unfortunatelly I think we will see a lot more of these scammers since the Auction got nerfed.

i still think that mentorship could be of great help for some.

I do not give items or i should looted some low-level equipment and they can have that for free.

Disciples came to me through friends and only then i accepted.

But they really can use the advice and in time this relation will bring you profit too.

But as with everythinng in EU, think before you act

As for scammers, they will allways exist as the game is a real cash environnement.

lol im more shocked at your toolbar :laugh:
Why havent you programmed half that gear into your keyboard?
Your choice, no offence.
Its just clutterd and messy (to me) my screen is completely empty.
:)

dj. said:
lol im more shocked at your toolbar :laugh:
Why havent you programmed half that gear into your keyboard?
Your choice, no offence.
Its just clutterd and messy (to me) my screen is completely empty.
:)

i know i can be different :p

but i am used to the fact that i can acces everything with just a movement of a fingertip ;)

not saying it is better, just a habbit :)

Trix

Reactions: dj.
I want to start a post ..... but i found it

today the same person

Last edited:
wtf is this person still doing in game, are you guys sending ma this info, I hope so?
While I would rather not see support spammed with cr6p, these people need to be banned. The more complaints against this person, the better :mad:

I had fun with jennifer few hours ago...she took me to billys. Then i kept asking her about method how she wants to make jaguar (!!!) out of ghost. I wanted to give her only faceguard but she told me she can make only full sets... I also asked her what BP she uses for that. She told me there is a new BP that came with new VU :D Then I scanned her and saw 20/20/20.. so I asked how she wants to make it with no skills. She told me she knows how to,that it wont be any problem. She refused to show me single part of jaguar as well. So I invited some friends to Billys and turned into all-chat. We had a fun for a while,then she logged off :laugh:

just found her at twin supposably my rascal to nemi for 70 peds!!!
hahahahahha

i hope u guys are reporting this to MA otherwise this scamming scum will never be locked!

lol stupid scammers. It could at least have been a good story, lol upgrade ghost to nemesis, pffff, whatever.

Yep, she offered to "upgrade" my full vigi to Nemesis for 60ped. I said "One; Nemesis is a downgrade from Vigi, two; you're trying to scam me so over my dead body. Bye!"

I just can't believe they still try this after all this time . . .

kygon said:
i hope u guys are reporting this to MA otherwise this scamming scum will never be locked!

Well, I took it upon myself to send ma this a couple of days ago, but we need more than one complaint.

dj. said:
Case 94472 History
04 Nov 2006 : *** *** ***
Hi ma,
Please ban this scammer, full name is
Jenifer Saint-Angel Lopez
This person offers armour upgrades, and has been caught doing so by more than one member of the community, I include the link to support evidence of this.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43337&page=1&pp=10

Regards, *** **

A few hours ago she started to talk to me. I didn't know her but there is no harm in talking. Since it's the first time someone tried to scam me in the game I just had to take a picture to mark the occasion. I love her last reply. :laugh:

dj. said:
Well, I took it upon myself to send ma this a couple of days ago, but we need more than one complaint.

Just an update on my support ticket

dj. said:
09 Nov 2006 MindArk Support:
Hi,
This avatar is no longer active. We thank you for helping the community and for contributing to a fairer Entropia Universe.

Regards,
Entropia Support

Thanx MA :cool:

MA will frezze the acounts of people that are scamming just take pics and report them to MA and they claim they will freeze their scaming accounts. Unfortunatly you will not get your stuff back but you might help keep it from happening to others. I often run an add saying.

Tip to Noobs there is NO such thing as an ARMOR UPGRADE OR PAINTING. IT'S A SCAM TO STEAL YOUR STUFF.
Not sure if it's helped keep any from being scamed but I hope it has. :)

theconsul said:
i didn't see the typo of jeNifer :p

it should be spelt: "jennifer". there are two "n"s.

Back