Joe?

GullyFoyle

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Gully Tiger Foyle
Hi I´m looking for Joe the plumber. Is he here or does someone here know him personally? Thanks in advance.... :ahh:

Hi I´m looking for Joe the plumber. Is he here or does someone here know him personally? Thanks in advance.... :ahh:

Not sure if it was him, but I saw a guy in Twin bent over in sagging storm kolor jeans and a rexley mesh tank.

My friends, I heard Mario and Luigi know him ;) LOL

In before the :locked:

i just saw a couple of guys on tv that seem to know him personally ... they didn't hand out many details, though :|

One of the guys on TV seemed to know him intimantly, the other one questioned his exsitance at one point.

LOL!!!

That is hysterical!!

If I was making a new avatar, I would call him Joe The Plumber!

Who cares about the other 270M Americans? McCain will take care of Joe The Plumber personally! \o/

I have no idea :dunno: must be a political thing. Not regretting never watching any media, ever :p

Who cares about Joe the Plumber...

Who cares about that dude. (yes that's political)

What I wanna know, is where is "The Joe" aka Zen, from Zoku? Haven't seen him online in game in a loooong while...

Who cares about that dude. (yes that's political)

What I wanna know, is where is "The Joe" aka Zen, from Zoku? Haven't seen him online in game in a loooong while...

He pop's online about once a month for a few minutes. He says it's unlikely he'll ever be back for good again though.

I heard he got $150,000 for a new wardrobe. :eek:

Back