John Capital Turns 2

JohnCapital

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
John Teacher Capital
June 18 2006 John Teacher Capital was born.

I learned about this universe while doing some research on games, (I think. Can't honestly remember.) I've never played any other MMORPG before and the RCE really seemed interesting. (Of course :D)

2 years later, I'm still here. This is still the only interactive game I've played. :)

In those 2 years John Capital:

• Has grown to ~90k skills (mostly hunting, but some good mining and crafting skills too)
  • Has played practically every day for anywhere from 2-12 hours/day :eek: (I have no life, and my wife will confirm that)
  • Collected a decent amount of n00bie armors, plates, faps, weapons, mining gear and bps
  • Has never hit a 1k or higher TT value loot, however my highest loots were 2 large ESIs, worth 1k and 7k respectively
  • Came in 52 in the Merry Mayhem, despite not hunting on the last day at all
  • Has never won an event
  • Co-discovered the Isis CB21 (L) w/ my soc mate Gazza
  • Has created and hosted many events, including the crafting contests
  • Ran the 3rd Oil Rig Field Trip
  • Became the leader of The Chosen Few society
  • Became an MA Ambassador for the 2008 CES show in Las Vegas
  • Became the 28th highest repped avatar on EF
  • Logged almost 600 globals/hofs
  • Has met great people along the way
  • And has had a great time doing it

All on an avg. deposit of $50/month.

So how did I celebrate this fine "spawnday"?

By selling my loot to a loyal customer and good friend and then hunting ripper snappers. Didn't even realize it until I logged out and looked at the date and thought "waitaminute". :laugh:

So, happy spawnday to John Teacher Capital and of course...

Happy hoffing everyone. :)

Last edited:
Gratz JC - Always nice to see you around.

Here's to many more years and skills for ya John. :)

Nice JC, Ive never met you but grats anyways.... may you enjoy many more spwn years to come...

Happy Spawn Day :cheer::dance::dance::cheer:

Gratz on turning two :)

Gratz on 2 years JC :yay: ... we met a long time ago, and I consider you one of my favorites in this virtual world ... we have shared a lot of good times, and I'm looking forward to many more. Your EU birth will be easy to remember since it is also the birth of JSA. :D Nice accomplishments, and I'm sure that you will achieve many more. Luv Ya Much! Now say hi to Lisa and tell her it's a friendship luv! :wise: :laugh:

Gratz on the 2 years... here's to many more!
:beerchug:

Happy 2nd bd! :) (you are 5 days older than me :p)

nice to hear it gz :)

Gratz in the 2 year BDay :yay::yay:

:wtg::birthday::wtg:

P.S
:laugh: why did u post in n00bs corner ? :laugh:

Happy Spawnday to you :)
From your list, you've come a long way in two years :yay:

Happy birthday JC :D

Happy spawn day!

I don't think I have ever formally met you, but who cares! :D

I really liked the facts you posted about your accomplishments (or non accomplishments)...very interesting. I would think that someone that plays almost everyday for 2 years would get at least one 1k PED loot...I guess you kind of did with those ESIs.

I hope you continue to enjoy playing EU, and contributing to this wonderful community!

-Piano

Thanks everyone. :)

Happy 2nd Birthday!

I remember wondering if we would both be here this time last year:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/greetings-messages/71849-john-capital-turns-1-a.html

Nostalgia ;)

ROFL! Yep. Very true.

Same place next year? ;)

(Oy! Seeing last year's accomplishments. 60k skills in 1st year, and only 90k now? How did I f*ck that one up so bad? :scratch2:)

P.S
:laugh: why did u post in n00bs corner ? :laugh:

Simple: Yes I should have posted in the birthday thread, but I still feel like such a noob. It felt right. (If mods need to move it, I understand.)

Gratz, nice job! - you've far outstripped me in much less time ;P

Thanks and I know how you feel mate. I've watched other avatars here "younger" than me zoom past me quickly. It's not like I stand around Twin socializing all day. I'm always out hunting, etc. (If it weren't for EF, I don't think I'd have met anyone in this game at all. :laugh:) Granted, when funds are low, I may be out opalo hunting. Not much skill building there. But I'm still in it.

This universe isn't about who can skill fastest. It's about fun, friends, and economics. :)

Gratz on your 2 years, mate.

Back