joining the "got scammed" club

nipi

Young
Society
<-- Miners Mafia -->
Enaumani Nipi Xter
Today about 22.00 MA time i got into the club of the ppl who has got scammed. i was made an offer that i couldnt resist - still the oldknown esi+tool trick. now i feel like a real n00b and am ashamed.
the person who did this is called:
Melina Monique Angelina and is from the soc
National Security For Fun - S.S.F.F

i could add here also the convo if any1 intrested, but he took off with the words:
2006-08-17 22:28:21 [FROM: Melina Monique Angelina]
come with me in oxford cause here cant extract..i thik..lag

and i didn't see him no more....
may that be a lesson for all who cant resist a good deal - it is usually scam.
and now also his name is in here for searching - as b4 the deal i did a search and di find nothing.

I am not clear what happened, you gave ESI+ tool, they gave collateral and did not extract, then you just keep the collaterl, no?

i asked for the collateral, and he told he has sold all already only the some stuff he had on and some bp-s (total value 14 ped) and he did extract something, and after that he was off the screen ...
if i get back to my comp, i do add also the conversation so everyone can blame me.

but yes, esi+tool

you really shouldn't do this crap, as long you don't know the person for longer
rather buy the chips in auction, or the full chips at market, if someone want to sell the skills hard enough, they can afford an implant
and its another reason to skill more naturally
but im sorry for you

Wow, maby i shud join the 'got scammed' club... Back in march of 2005 i was selling hades clothes to noobs that couldnt be assed to run their for tt+0.1.
I was kinda drunk at the time, and i let some guy try on a white shirt, without collateral. Un-surprisingly he then disapeared. It was only 5 ped loss at the time.
If i had happened today it would have been really major, but luckily not.

YYAAYY im in the 'got scammed club' aswell :D :rolleyes:

as stated all over this section of the forum - Dont trust the ones who sell cheap skills or try to upgrade something for ya ;)
i got my lesson and lost some peds... still i have some more to spend in PE :p

This is what I do! I demand a amount of money for the ESI+ the tool!

Back