JoshEdward’s Smart Trade Terminal Solution (STTS)

Refund recieved. Great service, example of well organised business.

Recieved refund today, 14.70 ped. This is a very good service, and I can recommend it to everybody. :)

(I have a lot more tt-stuff in storage, so ya better whip out the big wallet next time we trade. :D)

Very convenient service :)

Got my refund today, and dropped off some more stuff.

If you don't want to spend lots of time browsing auctions and running around looking for the best deal, but still want to get some markup for your stuff, this service is highly recommended.
Also enables you to have less ped tied up in your storage, and almost as convenient as the TT.

Just wish you had some more ped, so I could drop off even more :laugh:

Thx for your support. :) I will try to sell some more stuff to regain back the capital. Hope can meet your huge "drop off" next time :cool:

Thank u for my refund!

Also dropped of some stuff. Let me know when u want the rest!
See u soon.

Thx, i will contact you soon ;)

Refund recieved. Great service, example of well organised business.

Thx, My service will not work without support from you guys. Big THX :yay:

Just got my refund 3.27 :). Great service.

Falagor
:bandit:

Just got refunded today, 22.74 ped:yay:

Great service you have there Josh and very professional!

got some refund too
great service and alot of effort u doing Josh
keep going

just got my 7.38 refund. Really nice service. I also go to Josh now first for crafting supplies I need :)

To: All participants of STTS plan,

The STTS service had been in operation for half a month. The service had been operating smoothly and refunds had been made. However, due overwhelming response and limited operating capital of 2,500 PED, I had rejected several transactions. Most of my operating capital had been tied up with items and I need some time to clear it. So in order to solve this, I will set-up a new purchasing procedure.

Each participant is required to post at here the TT value of the items they want to sell (total value will do). The first one to post will have the priority of sales as soon as I recovered back my capital. After I had purchased all items from “first-poster” I will proceed to the second post. Format for each post will be as follows:

IGN: Adrian Adi Martis (Example :))
TT Value: 200PED-250PED
Time: 1600 MA Time.

This procedure was designed to accommodate fairer participation. I apologize if it causes inconveniences. I will no longer accept trades at PA statue from 14000-16000 MA time.

P/S I will increase my operating capital to 5,000 PED next week (7/9/2008). Do make your reservation as soon as possible ;).

Regards,

Joshua Edward Wong.

@Josh:
Can you post on the main post a summary of how much revenue STTS has generated so far and how much ped did it cycled during this period plus the current ped thighed in items/stackables in stock.

@Others:
This service is great for beginers whithout a large ped card so they can save everything they loot. If you want to get more then tt value for your small amounts of stackables with low markup looted from mobs, just give them to Josh, he will give you thier tt value then wait for him to sell them and you will gain some extra cash. :yay:

Sitram

reservation:

IGN: dhoffryn kinsei deamon
TT Value: 900-1000 ped
Time: dont know when u can trade. (preferably 16.00 MA time)

how do u let me know? bye mail?

Reservation:

IGN: Jade Jade Solaris
TT Value: 100-200 ped
Time: I'm California. So however that works out for you. PM me and we can coordinate.

Thanks Josh for the great service!

*Reservation*

IGN: Dan Boogz Unknown

TT Value: 600-700 ped

Time: Im available nearly all times all days, pm me, to make a date :)

Thanks Josh, looking forward to our first trade :)

Reservation

IGN eFfeM Dutchie Millbrook
TT value around 250 PED
LocationHades C (or let me know if you prefer something else
TimePM me with a proposal. Preferably between 16.30-21.00 MA time and not on tuesday. In the weekend earlier is also possible.

Looking forward to meet you.

Dutchie

** Reservation **

IGN: Sven Melbus Christensen
TT Value: 400-500 PED
Time: 2000-0100 MA Time (sooner on weekends), i think i'm on your fl to contact me.

see you soon !

@Josh:
Can you post on the main post a summary of how much revenue STTS has generated so far and how much ped did it cycled during this period plus the current ped thighed in items/stackables in stock.

@Others:
This service is great for beginers whithout a large ped card so they can save everything they loot. If you want to get more then tt value for your small amounts of stackables with low markup looted from mobs, just give them to Josh, he will give you thier tt value then wait for him to sell them and you will gain some extra cash. :yay:

Sitram

Yap, had been planning to do so all this while. I will post up the summary of profit & loss account in a few day. :)

reservation:

IGN: dhoffryn kinsei deamon
TT Value: 900-1000 ped
Time: dont know when u can trade. (preferably 16.00 MA time)

how do u let me know? bye mail?

Reservation confirmed.

Reservation:

IGN: Jade Jade Solaris
TT Value: 100-200 ped
Time: I'm California. So however that works out for you. PM me and we can coordinate.

Thanks Josh for the great service!

Reservation confirmed.

*Reservation*

IGN: Dan Boogz Unknown

TT Value: 600-700 ped

Time: Im available nearly all times all days, pm me, to make a date :)

Thanks Josh, looking forward to our first trade :)

Reservation confirmed.

Reservation

IGN eFfeM Dutchie Millbrook
TT value around 250 PED
LocationHades C (or let me know if you prefer something else
TimePM me with a proposal. Preferably between 16.30-21.00 MA time and not on tuesday. In the weekend earlier is also possible.

Looking forward to meet you.

Dutchie

Reservation confirmed.

** Reservation **

IGN: Sven Melbus Christensen
TT Value: 400-500 PED
Time: 2000-0100 MA Time (sooner on weekends), i think i'm on your fl to contact me.

see you soon !

Reservation confirmed.

one more suggestion:

if the demand for your service exceeds what your ped card can handle you could consider setting up a quota system or so (e.g. max X PED per transaction). I'd rather avoid that a beginning player with a small amount of hides and paints cannot sell to you because someone else dropped 2K worth of stuff.

Dutchie.

one more suggestion:

if the demand for your service exceeds what your ped card can handle you could consider setting up a quota system or so (e.g. max X PED per transaction). I'd rather avoid that a beginning player with a small amount of hides and paints cannot sell to you because someone else dropped 2K worth of stuff.

Dutchie.

Great Suggestion over there. + rep for you. Ok..for those who had already made their reservation, i will accept the TT amount as mentioned. Any reservation after this will be limited to 500 PED per person. :)

*Reservation*

IGN: Amara Amara Taroon
TT value: 450-500 ped
Time: PM me when it´s suitable for you.

See you soon :)

Last edited:
*Reservation*

IGN: Amara Amara Taroon
TT value: 450-500 ped
Time: 15.30-19.30 MA time

See you soon :)

Reservation confirmed.

Latest UPDATE as at 2/9/2008

- Updated participant movement list.
- Work in progress. Summary of Profit and Loss for the month of August.

One suggestion. Maybe you should stick to stackables so you can get a large enough stack and use the auction. The tons of pixie, goblin, faps, and cheap weapons are really hard to sell, and seem to be tying up a large ammount of your capital.

One suggestion. Maybe you should stick to stackables so you can get a large enough stack and use the auction. The tons of pixie, goblin, faps, and cheap weapons are really hard to sell, and seem to be tying up a large ammount of your capital.

Even with low markup stackables you need to have a large bulk to make any profit in auction. E.g. if an item is at 101%, 50 ped of stuff will give you 50 pec. That does not even cover the auction fee.
Best way is to find a crafter that requires a large volume on a regular basis.
Wrt the cheap items: if a set can be made, they become easier to sell (e.g. in PA).

Rest assure i got some plan up my sleeve. Going to put it up in few days. :wtg:

Even with low markup stackables you need to have a large bulk to make any profit in auction. E.g. if an item is at 101%, 50 ped of stuff will give you 50 pec. That does not even cover the auction fee.
Best way is to find a crafter that requires a large volume on a regular basis.
Wrt the cheap items: if a set can be made, they become easier to sell (e.g. in PA).

I did have some crafters on my list :). Yap i'm aware of the high auction fee. If i sell too few, the markup i gain might not be able to cover the auction fee. I will cut down on the dependence on auction in the future when i get more crafters/society on my list. :cool:

Latest UPDATE as at 3/9/2008

- Completed Profit & Loss account as at 3/9/2008.
- Daily Trading Account 0024-0031 (Work-in-progress) - prepared it in rush to present the Profit & Loss account :cool:

-JoshEdward-

*Reservation*

IGN: Van Fallout freak Buren
TT value: 200 ped
Time: PM me anytime when I'm online

I'll be looking forward to meeting up with you in-game, I'm very interested in using and becoming a part of this service! :yay:

I tt stuff a lot because something like this has not been available until now! :rolleyes:

*Reservation*

IGN: Van Fallout freak Buren
TT value: 200 ped
Time: PM me anytime when I'm online

Reservation confirmed.

I'll be looking forward to meeting up with you in-game, I'm very interested in using and becoming a part of this service! :yay:

I tt stuff a lot because something like this has not been available until now! :rolleyes:

Please place your reservation at this thread:). I will meet up with you as soon as i cleared the reservation above ;) :wtg:

Latest UPDATE as at 5/9/2008

- Updated daily trading account ( Work in progress for 0024 until 0034) -Busy with real life work. However refunds will be as usual this Sunday. I will complete the whole thing before the refunds. :)
- Initiate STTS Exhange Plan on 4/9/2008. HERE

Latest UPDATE 7/9/2008

- Updated Daily Trading Account
- Updated STTS Points Movements and Standing.

Refund Day 7/9/2008

Following will be the list of participants with amount owed to them. Please meet me at 1200 MA time at Port Atlantis to collect the amount or pm me for collection whenever you see me online

- Adrian Adi Martis 1.22 PED
- Amara Amara Taroon 19.51 PED
- Amir amirlove Love 0.68 PED
- Armand Commlink StJohn 1.39 PED -REFUNDED-
- Basti Sebi Ko 0.05 PED
- Big anap Al 0.37 PED
- Dhoffryn Kindei Daemon 2.36 PED
- Dukem Duke Mactavish 0.23 PED
- Falagor Falagor Frostmaster 1.26 PED
- Franchesko Toti Larreyna 0.26 PED
- Fred Digger Fantom 0.07 PED
- Gamman Gamman Levenforth 7.4 PED