JoshEdward’s Smart Trade Terminal Solution (STTS)

any agents online?

Thx Josh .... 52.55 PED refund received.

Any agents online?

ETA: I'm still in game, will be for a while, so if any agents see this, PM me here and I'll come find you in game :)

Last edited:
I have about 400 ped for sale to stts.
I'll check EF at around 11.30 MA time to see if an agent is available (or msg me if you have me on MSN).

Thanks. D.

Ok. apparently no agent this early. Please drop a time suggestion after 18.00 MA tonight.

Last edited:
Update 15/2/2009

- Updated the Participant Movement list (0192 - 0208)
- Monthly Daily Trading Account (February) Please refer STTS Investment Thread

In line with STTS goal of profit maximization, the plan will commence the following maneuvers:

New STTS Shares Issuance

20% or 400,000 units of the current STTS shares will be open for public bidding commencing 16th February 2009. The public bidding will stop at 28th February 2009. The opening price for STTS shares bidding will be 1.2 pec per shares.

Bidding Procedures:

Each interested bidder will place their bids at the STTS investment thread stating the amount (minimum of 5,000 unit) of shares they wanted and the price per unit they willing to pay.

E.g
50,000 units at 1.4 pec (Participant A)
25,000 units at 1.5 pec (Participant B)
100,000 units at 1.3 pec (Participant C)
10,000 units at 1.8 pec (Participant D)
300,000 units at 1.2 pec (Participant E)

Upon the closing date, the successful applicants will be chosen on the “best-price” basis. Using example from above, the successful applicants will be as follows:

Participant D 10,000 units @ 1.8 pec
Participant B 25,000 units @ 1.5 pec
Participant A 50,000 units @ 1.4 pec
Participant C 100,000 units @ 1.3 pec
Participant E 215,000 units @ 1.2 pec

Liquidation of STTS Investment

The main purpose of new STTS Shares issuance is to collect funds to accommodate the liquidation of STTS Investment as well as diversification to STTS business model. The current investment account stood as follows:

For STTS investors, please make arrangement for the collections of your Outstanding Interest after 28th of February 2009. The investment account will be officially write off from there onwards.

Removal of 1.5% interests on profits refundable

With effect from 28th February 2009, the current practice of giving 1.5% interest weekly for profits refundable owing will be removed. Participants can still enjoy the interest payout for 2 more sessions before its removal. Please make arrangement with me to collect them.

End of announcement

Thanks and regards,

JoshEdward

Last edited:
There had been some mistakes to the previous post on Liquidation of STTS investment. Do refer my previous post for amendments made. :)

Last edited:
write off?

For STTS investors, please make arrangement for the collections of your Outstanding Interest after 28th of February 2009. The investment account will be officially write off from there onwards.

Not totally understanding what you mean? Do you mean if investors don't collect interest by 2/28/09, the interest is considered a writeoff?... Going forward, how does this work? I'm assuming you share % of profits with investors based on number of shares they own? It's getting a bit confusing. You might want to make up that pie chart that shows where 100% of profits are going to to help make it simpler to understand to potential new investors.

Are there any "buyers" online MA 20:00 ??

Not totally understanding what you mean? Do you mean if investors don't collect interest by 2/28/09, the interest is considered a writeoff?... Going forward, how does this work? I'm assuming you share % of profits with investors based on number of shares they own? It's getting a bit confusing. You might want to make up that pie chart that shows where 100% of profits are going to to help make it simpler to understand to potential new investors.

Nope the interest will remain and the final interest (after 28th Feb) will be transferred to refunds owing. From there onwards, thr will be no more STTS investment account. All the profits sharing will be in the form of dividends which will be paid out base on % of shareholdings. :)

Updates 18/2/2009

- Daily Trading Account (0261 - 0265)

More updates coming up tmro =)

Hey, I have some more items to sell. Definately under 100 PED, probably under 50 PED.

I would also like to collect my PED at some point when convenient.

REFUND DAY 19/2/2009

- Updated Daily Trading Account 0266 - 0275

refund_0091.jpg

refund_0092.jpg

any agents online?

Last edited:
i wanna join can some1 pm me and tell me more? im not so much bout profit but i hate tting things

Well, after quite a while with no net , I'm back. :)

Interesting.
I saw this Thread long time ago without looking deep inside but after all this time, it look like you and your Agents take good care of the business.

I'll try to understand how the Public Shares thing work but I'll have to think fast. The February month is comming fast.

But for now, I would like to TT some things in STTS.
After my account creation if you name it like that, I will see how it work.

I will try to find Agent(s) in the next hours.

Refund

42.08 ped refund received. Thanks Josh!

got my 95 pec :yay:

Better than tting the stuff guys :) use the service - fast and friendly

good idea

I like this idea and have started using one of your agents in small amounts to start with. I hope this works out well. by the way my agent is also a soc mate the stupedously awesome Alexander Neutrino-X Darkmoon

Last edited:
UPDATES 22/2/2009

- Participant Movement List (0209 - 0223)

got the refund :D 9,04 ped
thx joshie :D

payment received thx.

any agents online ?
i should have some 500 peds of tt'able and going to be online for an hour or so...

any agents online ?
edit: reservation cleared by Van Buren
thanks

Last edited:
Back