Just curious

ShadowFighter

Mature
Society
Entropia Huniverse
The ShadowFighter Lucky
Hi everyone!

I am a bit unhappy now, cuz I am trying to sell my 170 Rutol stones for a week now, and still nothing.
Just to clarify , I have gotten some offer from resellers, but I don't want to loose much peds... As I think nobody want...
So selling for a week now in Twin Peaks and not a simple better offer than the reseller ones.
So I'd like to ask that Is there any person who may buy these stones or not ?

PS: I don't want to take on auction, because of fees and I may loose much peds.... And I have made a thread here in Selling section too....

Can anyone help me out somehow ?

Greetings, ShadowFighter:)

Try to roam the malls meanwhile. Tailor / texture crafter are often around there in the auc rooms. Maybe you can find a customer there. Gl

Trying to sell it on Forum sells section is a alternative.

If not auction it with fair prices and with a BO that already pay for the auction fees, I would auction it....

I have made a Forum named Selling : Rutols :) Noone responded.
As it's 170 stone I don't want to loose too much till I know there are persons who pay the price well... I just don't know their name or where are they :)

have u considered that just because u r seeing 1 thing on the MU chart that maybe the community dont feel that they are worth that price? just a thought, i wish u luck hun

The markup on rutol is ridiculous and nobody wants to pay that price, as they're artificially inflated.

Back