Just don`t know what else to do

Ok so ever since last patch (one from last week) things have gotten weird.

At first for a few days ,the game just vanished/dissapeared all togheter(aside from the setup exe dled from the site,which stopped working and I coudnt delete it) when id shut down my pc.
I had to uninstall and reinstall the game every bloody time I wanted to play,which was not easy because most of the time I coudnt re dl the setup exe due to some weird insuficient parameter error.

I said w/e ,maybe some patch error and sent a support case, which I have not gotten a reply yet and probly one isnt going to come soon.

But now its getting ridicoulous.For a couple days now the game doesnt just dissapear,it still does but, it randomly freaking shuts down or turns on(rarely) my computer if installed.
The shut downs are like i just press the button, its very annoying.90% of my hardware is kinda new,and id like to keep using it,im afraid if this goes on like this ill start losing hardware parts.

Does anyone have any clue what is going on ?

Last edited:
got specs on the computer? Have a virus? Last time something that oddball happened to me was when my pc was too darn slow to access the game at all. Had to buy a new one. Took me about 9 months to get it all together. Luckily avatar was still in game after those 9 months.

yeah I got 1 virus my av detected, entropia.I thought maybe it was my AV taking measures so I deactivated it,then uninstalled.

Ok so ever since last patch (one from last week) things have gotten weird.

At first for a few days ,the game just vanished/dissapeared all togheter(aside from the setup exe dled from the site,which stopped working and I coudnt delete it) when id shut down my pc.
I had to uninstall and reinstall the game every bloody time I wanted to play,which was not easy because most of the time I coudnt re dl the setup exe due to some weird insuficient parameter error.

I said w/e ,maybe some patch error and sent a support case, which I have not gotten a reply yet and probly one isnt going to come soon.

But now its getting ridicoulous.For a couple days now the game doesnt just dissapear,it still does but, it randomly freaking shuts down or turns on(rarely) my computer if installed.
The shut downs are like i just press the button, its very annoying.90% of my hardware is kinda new,and id like to keep using it,im afraid if this goes on like this ill start losing hardware parts.

Does anyone have any clue what is going on ?

Need more info on your hardware setup and a sc on the setup.exe failure would help too.

From past experience a shutdown due to a game could be a overheating videocard, try running a benchmark test.

If game keeps dissappearing it can be either a virus or anti-virus. Disable your anti-virus until they have updated their database to falsely flag EU Update as a virus.

Ah yeah, but if it is a virus, then install a anti-virus :D

I have started looking for hardware problems ,even reinstalled some parts thinking the problem might be a short circuit somewhere or dust or so....

Well the problems have stopped for now,that i think because ivd uninstalled the game,deleted it, and didnt reinstall back .

I dled 3 programs for monitoring pc components....Cant really say i undestand much other then the temperatures which don`t appear to be high or atleast nothing gives me any warnings.

http://postimg.org/image/4a47bsb7t/
http://postimg.org/image/svq4fxj9l/

Anyone see something alarming here ?

Theres only 1 thing left im not sure about ...My psu.But still can`t wrap my head around why the problems occur only the game is involved :S

If you had components causing a problem it'd be with the entire OS not just EU - BSOD not making icons disappear or uninstalling software (unless it's the new windows 10 threshold release from what I'm hearing).

Most likely is the antivirus causing a problem with false detects, check it's log for EU related entries.

If you had components causing a problem it'd be with the entire OS not just EU - BSOD not making icons disappear or uninstalling software (unless it's the new windows 10 threshold release from what I'm hearing).

Most likely is the antivirus causing a problem with false detects, check it's log for EU related entries.

I have win 7 ultimate

I have first deactivated the AV and then uninstalled it.

The restart of the pc makes me think it's component related, also a component might be fine when idle (videocard) but something could start acting funny when he installs EU or when he plays it, i am leaning more away from a virus related issue.

Back