Just never seems to stop.

midnightcalm

Guardian
Society
Antipodean Army
Midnightcalm Mid Moon
I constantly read about all the scammers I see, sometimes it seems so unbelievable that people still do that just to make a few extra peds. Sorry to hear that this happens to a lot of you new inexperienced players.

Yeah people have tried to scam me a few times to, makes me laugh. While I forgot to take screenshot that time(kinda to long ago), though never fell for it cause.

List of scammers - most I collected from this forum

Mostly complied a list for Soc members, but I though might as well post it here for all to view. Majority of the names I pulled off this forums, browsed through all the pages and made a brief list.

Ok, one name on your list is definately no Scammer, Mystical Nowhere is a RL friend and Soc m8. Did you just scan read this thread and get his name from there?
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31116&highlight=mystical

because if so, Mystical Nowhere was poster of thread!!! Not the scammer!
His Full name in Game Mystical Slave Nowhere, and on these boards he is Slave.
If this is not how mistake arose plz explain. I realise someone else could of used the name also, but i suspect not.
I have been scammed myself a long time ago and would no way defend scammers! Had to post this though because i hate to see the wrong names accused.

I don't mind being corrected on a mistake in the list of names. If someone else sees a name that should not be on the list, plz send me a pm or jsut post here. I don't like making mistakes and like to correct them asap.
Yeah, I do admit I mostly did scan through the posts. I removed the name.

I do apoligize for the/my mistake.

I first started the list when a scammer tried to join our soc.

Well it happens in a real capitalist society aswell. Make Entropia Version 1.0 and it won't happen ;)

If nobody did it then nobody would do it. But I guess those who do it do it cause they feel they need to get an edge over those who do it already. It's a vicious circle.

'Miss Nakia World'

Is that the same one that frequents the forum, in the Shaolin soc?

I somehow doubt she's a scammer, seeing as she's a frequent poster and friendly girl all round...

Bloodstreaks said:
'Miss Nakia World'

I somehow doubt she's a scammer, seeing as she's a frequent poster and friendly girl all round...

no thats a diffrent nakia, u can read about them here

*DrFeelGood(full name unkown) - Buying sweat at 132%(which is basicly zero pec)

Thats a scam? I have always thought it was just a misstake since many things sell by % and what they really mean is 1.32 pec per bottle.

Nice done,now we just need to convince MA to insert ingame big posters warning for most knowed scamming actions and why not a black list in every town/outpost,so every1 could see and know what avatars to avoid. I know they can make new avis,but soon we find them we just upload the black list...
Let's all send support cases asking for this so we can help newcomers to avoid this kind of bad experiences..LEt's fight those Fuck** bastards :handgun: :vampire: :sniper:

Bloodstreaks said:
'Miss Nakia World'

I think this is one of the problems with naming scammers... Whether we know it or not a good point was made. I know that on this list I have read several names that good community players share (not entirely but close). If you do not know the whole name of the Avatar you may make the mistake of labeling the wrong person a scammer, which means you inadvertently are ruining someone’s reputation. Especially when this post is aimed at new members that do not know many players. Also just because someone posts something to this forum does not make it right. The way we perceive actions is different from person to person. For example if someone is selling sweat for 4.0 to orange shirts does that make them a scammer? Now if that same person was buying it at 4.0 does that make make a scammer? Either way, somebody is getting an advantage and somebody is getting taken advantage of!
I understand the list you are trying to create but it is dangerous... As we already saw there was an incorrect name on the list.

Surrealist said:
Ok, one name on your list is definately no Scammer, Mystical Nowhere is a RL friend and Soc m8. Did you just scan read this thread and get his name from there?
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31116&highlight=mystical

because if so, Mystical Nowhere was poster of thread!!! Not the scammer!
His Full name in Game Mystical Slave Nowhere, and on these boards he is Slave.
If this is not how mistake arose plz explain. I realise someone else could of used the name also, but i suspect not.
I have been scammed myself a long time ago and would no way defend scammers! Had to post this though because i hate to see the wrong names accused.

LOL yes thx mate, i'm really no scammer :silly2:

TrinketSoul said:
I think this is one of the problems with naming scammers... Whether we know it or not a good point was made. I know that on this list I have read several names that good community players share (not entirely but close). If you do not know the whole name of the Avatar you may make the mistake of labeling the wrong person a scammer, which means you inadvertently are ruining someone’s reputation. Especially when this post is aimed at new members that do not know many players. Also just because someone posts something to this forum does not make it right. The way we perceive actions is different from person to person. For example if someone is selling sweat for 4.0 to orange shirts does that make them a scammer? Now if that same person was buying it at 4.0 does that make make a scammer? Either way, somebody is getting an advantage and somebody is getting taken advantage of!
I understand the list you are trying to create but it is dangerous... As we already saw there was an incorrect name on the list.

Well said +rep

Please be more careful in the future Midnight :wise:

I read the list then saw "sandro Enigma xaero"
I thought thats not good :silly2: I use enigma as my name, so just thought it might confuse some people. Not that im that popular anyway. :silly2:
Guess my name wasnt as unique as i thought it was :tongue2:

Well nice list anyway, i wonder how many of them are still active around us. Or if they still scam.

Back