Justifer MK II or as-98?

Hezze

Mature
Society
Freelancer
hi , i currently hunting with a justifier mk II , but i am thinking of buying starkhov as-98 ... I see it has high decay but low ammo burn ´, but i cant find how long reload time it has. Enybody know that? Is it going any better for me if i buy as-98 or shall i keep the MK II ?

Hezze said:
hi , i currently hunting with a justifier mk II , but i am thinking of buying starkhov as-98 ... I see it has high decay but low ammo burn ´, but i cant find how long reload time it has. Enybody know that? Is it going any better for me if i buy as-98 or shall i keep the MK II ?

All I can say is that I definately liked mk2 more than as-98. as 97 however is better than mk2 imho

mk2 is laser... and i think the as-98 is blp? are we comparing apples and oranges? i think it depends on what you want to do? its my understanding that blp is better for pk...? can anyone provide some insight on this topic?

i have a justifier mk2... absolutely love it. great weapon. fast reload, good damage.

Cindywood said:
All I can say is that I definately liked mk2 more than as-98. as 97 however is better than mk2 imho

Wierdo :eek:

Everybody knows it's the other way around :p

Edit: The advantage of BLP over laser when it comes to PK is that most people don't have so good protection against PLB, but often have at least some against typical laser damage(ie burn...)

When it comes to hunting laser or BLP is just a matter of taste, some choose one over the other for the sound only, some go with laser because it tends to have less decay. Allso laser, in general, tends to have better damage/pec while blp has more of damage/sec (not talking mod merc here :p - then again there are the DOAs..)

There are proofs hinting towards "animal armor", fx. laser hurt less avrage damage towards some mobs and more to other, same thing goes for blp. There are the "anti robot rifles" which are all Laser, giving a hint that laser should be better vs robots then blp, if it's true or not I dont know :wise:

Last edited:
BLP is better for PKing. both because of the available weapons like the cammo and M&L series and because common armors generally preotects less against BLP than against laser (nemesis and shadow, fx)

as to whether as-98 is better or worse than MK2... think ahead. what weapon do you want to be skilled in using? blp or laser weapons?

Yeah - I saw this post and though exactly the same thing. duh :duh:
choose your weapon type first and then compare those in the same category :D

Only girls use BLP. Laser is the way to do it :D

Konve said:
There are the "anti robot rifles" which are all Laser, giving a hint that laser should be better vs robots then blp, if it's true or not I dont know :wise:

I always found that blp was more effective against robots and the urban stalker gave me best all round results - but the economy of using blp was much worse than laser :dunno:

wanda said:
I always found that blp was more effective against robots and the urban stalker gave me best all round results - but the economy of using blp was much worse than laser :dunno:

Very liky, I wouldn't have any idea myself :confused:

thanks to konve and darkfire for the blp vs laser info! reppppped...

sorry to hezze for hijacking your thread!!!

=)

My theory - but I have no proof :dunce:

A high burn weapon is usually harder to use. So if you can have decay rather than burn the weapon would be more effective.

I would therefore recommend a Mk II. You can also add an amp A106 to it which is a real blast. Also have you seen the prices of the Dante and the Cause :tongue2:

Anyone got any data on this theory?

The Counsellor

well... as98 decay more than MK2...

Back