Kalashi Wishlist

Kalashi

Old Alpha
Society
**ON LEAVE**
Kalashi Kaiu Damask
1. Creation of 'corporation' or 'businesses'

Allowing the following

* Multi access storage (incorporates lending system)
* Multi access 'funds' or accounts, like a companies' petty cash etc.
* Branding/logos on items that were crafted by a member of the company

2. Nexus 'fountain' in PvP3

The mining there and pK fun is awesome and makes a trip to PvP3 fun!

But i believe a 'well' or fountain type with random nexus spwns would be great also! and adds more 'capture the flag' type elements to PvP

3. Generic Chips in TT @ set price

* Save the market!
* Allow ppl to buy/sell skills much more easily

4. Armor requirements :eek:

* strength requirements etc for armor usage

or

* without high enough strength skill your running speed/agility is nerfed

5. More events and 1 of a kind items

* More story driven events from the CL - crashed ships with funky weapons or clothes etc

* BRING BACK ROBO ATTACKS NOW! :tongue2:

Last edited:
Reactions: Aio
Kalashi said:

or

I agree with this.... I do not necessarily think that it should make a huge difference, but some difference yes :girl:

Kalashi said:
1. Creation of 'corporation' or 'businesses'

Allowing the following

* Multi access storage (incorporates lending system)
* Multi access 'funds' or accounts, like a companies' petty cash etc.
* Branding/logos on items that were crafted by a member of the company

2. Nexus 'fountain' in PvP3

The mining there and pK fun is awesome and makes a trip to PvP3 fun!

But i believe a 'well' or fountain type with random nexus spwns would be great also! and adds more 'capture the flag' type elements to PvP

3. Generic Chips in TT @ set price

* Save the market!
* Allow ppl to buy/sell skills much more easily

or

5. More events and 1 of a kind items

* More story driven events from the CL - crashed ships with funky weapons or clothes etc

* BRING BACK ROBO ATTACKS NOW! :tongue2:

no.1:

good :) i agree that eve-like corporations should be introduced. However, society's should also be allowed multi-access storage (if not, i foresee the disbanding of all major societies for corporations ;))

no.2:

basically like an oil rig in PVP3? never thought of this but could work - plus, you PK the person that picks the nexus up, you get it :D

no.3:

No need. Just re-introduce them into loots. 100-115 was a good price, 350 isnt. We need them dropping regularly again - i remember so many times when i got a generic it saved my PED card from being 0

no.4:

naa.. MA has said they wont introduce 'requirements' onto items (even though they have with Mindforce) but - Agility affects speed, why not have Strength affecting amount of weight carryable (in green, yellow zones)? then maybe intelligence affecting something else?

no.5:

yes, i always liked these but im sure MA havent stopped - look at animal series armour, nexus in PVP3

Aio said:
no.1:

good :) i agree that eve-like corporations should be introduced. However, society's should also be allowed multi-access storage (if not, i foresee the disbanding of all major societies for corporations ;))

no.2:

basically like an oil rig in PVP3? never thought of this but could work - plus, you PK the person that picks the nexus up, you get it :D

no.3:

No need. Just re-introduce them into loots. 100-115 was a good price, 350 isnt. We need them dropping regularly again - i remember so many times when i got a generic it saved my PED card from being 0

no.4:

naa.. MA has said they wont introduce 'requirements' onto items (even though they have with Mindforce) but - Agility affects speed, why not have Strength affecting amount of weight carryable (in green, yellow zones)? then maybe intelligence affecting something else?

no.5:

yes, i always liked these but im sure MA havent stopped - look at animal series armour, nexus in PVP3

Well Generics are pure money making tools for MA plain and simple

10% of skills are lost
4 uses of the TT implanter tool
Also like you pointed out you get a 0value item in loot which is purely based on market value...

They NEED to go into the TT!

I dont class the animal armor as an Event as such, the Nexus in PvP is great though! they finally listened to community comments about shortages and acted fantasticly! :tongue2:

Indeed there should be a society storage accessible.
About the generic in TT, I'm not too sure this should be done...
Like Aio said, it helped me as well from avoiding 0 on my PED card. :)
I really hope they begin to drop more frequently, because the current price on generic is way too much.

yeah droprate on gen should be increased. insane prices right now.

silverbane said:
yeah droprate on gen should be increased. insane prices right now.

I cannot keep up with price fluctuations of generics.... first it's 200, then it drops all the time and goes to 100, then back up a bit to 150, now I see over 200..... omg :rolleyes: I think whatever is done, MA at least needs to make the drop rates of them constant... so the price stays fairly constant.

Aio- I also like the idea you suggested about strength affecting armor... very nice idea.

Generic chips should be in the TT, therefore deleteing all the skill specific chips and removing all from loots. Because the chips are hundreds or even a hundred peds its impossible to sell low quanities of skills. It also makes skill transfer insanely expensive. Therefore it should be 0.00 TT and buyable from the TT. That way skills prices can be regulated and reasonable. And a low level character quitting can sell their skills.

The nexus well in PVP3 is an absoutely wonderful idea. Its also supost to be an abandoned industral mine site, a major mine site in fact. Where are the abandoned buildings and mining equipment? This ped well should be in the center of this industral waste land. Buildings to hide in and shoot from, equipment to hide behind etc..

raeky said:
Generic chips should be in the TT, therefore deleteing all the skill specific chips and removing all from loots. Because the chips are hundreds or even a hundred peds its impossible to sell low quanities of skills. It also makes skill transfer insanely expensive. Therefore it should be 0.00 TT and buyable from the TT. That way skills prices can be regulated and reasonable. And a low level character quitting can sell their skills.

I heard some1 suggest that perhaps MA wants to make transferring skills slightly more difficult, or at least make ppl that want out of the game have to pay a little for it through chips.... I'm not certain of this, just thought I'd bring it up and see ppl's thoughts. Perhaps this is why they are not in tt?

They still need to be in the TT, in all honesty.

Its hard now to put Generics to TT becose they are now lootable item.
Many ppl will lose money if they become TT items.

honorman said:
Its hard now to put Generics to TT becose they are now lootable item.
Many ppl will lose money if they become TT items.

There was no promiss from mindark that they'd never show up in the TT. Right now they only benifit the players who deposit large amounts of money.

Back