Kerberos

Status
Where can I find Kerberos elsewhere than N of sweat camp and Nus Lull?

Where can I find Kerberos elsewhere than N of sweat camp and Nus Lull?

On Atlas Island, SSE of Atlas Haven and at the old Umbra camp E of East Scylla TP and NW of Twin Mall.

Entropedia

Awww, I hope I loot my vigi shoes soon :(

2 face paint ( red ) 5 peds tt one looted 5 minutes ago

Sorry I was with friends, now the pics

Paint Can ( Green )

Last edited:
anybody got a handle on a decent spawn of these since VU10?

(not on the VU10 mob map...)

SE from Zychion across the river (the one that heads south), keep following the shoreline and you'll find them.

EDIT: I found them! they are on the east side of the river starting at 71137, 75222.
/edit

They are on the east side of the south flowing river? I crossed just now but only see combibos, exos & snables. Ill keep going south tonight and see what i find. Approximate cords would be nice if you have them.

thanks,

narfi

Last edited:
Can we get loot updates from anyone hunting these. Id be interested to see if the loot is still the same as pre 10...cheers

Can we get loot updates from anyone hunting these. Id be interested to see if the loot is still the same as pre 10...cheers

When I first got out there i talked to a guy finishing his hunt. He said he had just burned 150ped of ammo on them w/ no globals. (I dont really expect globals from them myself) I asked him if they were still droping cb5s, and he said he got 4.

I burned 4 Loughlin Smacker One(L)s on them which is just over 100ped.

I got:

198 medium blp
513 medium cells
158 light blp
1257 light weapon cells

967 animal muscle oil
74 animal oil residue

76 cans of green paint
12 cans of yellow paint

957 animal hides
22 soft hides
2 fine hides

13 wool
5 thin wool

note: I did use some looted medium weapon cells with my opalo for tagging

Its not a large sample, but it gives you an idea. I may do another run on them, not sure yet.

narfi

Last edited:
Wow, Ok I am at 71574,74771 All that is here is a shit load of Osseocollums. Now yes they do look like Kerberos, but no way are anything like a Kerb. Am I in the wrong place or something?

Wow, Ok I am at 71574,74771 All that is here is a shit load of Osseocollums. Now yes they do look like Kerberos, but no way are anything like a Kerb. Am I in the wrong place or something?

I think the kerbs are gone. haven't seen one for a while, to bad they were a great mob when peds were tight.

I think its a damm MA Conspiracy. I miss them and MA needs to bring them back.

Remember the area east of East Scylla? Perfect spot for more advanced newbs to hunt and sweat. Also I miss skilling melee with them. You can kill 100's of them in that area and actually do ok with loot. Newbs could kill them fairly easy and get good loots. Its crap, I miss KirbyLand.

I complained about the missing Kerbs via a support case...

Here was the response:

History for support case 175329

2009-11-24 21:29 You wrote:

The mob type of Kerberos has been eliminated from Calypso, and replaced by the SIGNIFICANTLY tougher Osscelum (sp).

They were in 10.0, but taken out in 10.1 (or around then)

Kerberos were a great mob for skilling and overall enjoyment.

Are these mobs extinct forever, or will they be returning?

JEHU

2009-11-26 20:26 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Jehu,

Thank you very much for contacting us. Unfortunately we do not know whether or not Kerberos will be back.
We hope you enjoy the new Mobs and learn quickly to tackle them and get the most profit from them.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

JEHU

ok are they insane? they dont know. They make the damm game WTF MA. They hope we can learn to tackle them soon? I use to kill kerbies with a TT Knife. For skilling and fun for my soc newbs. When i went looking for kirbies the other day i encounters the oscu whatever they are. I wear ghost with 5Bs, one did 85 damage to me. Hope we learn to tackle them soon. NUTZ!!

lol, you just need a bigger knife.. :) much bigger knife. but yes, filing support cases about missing mobs is pointless. i asked about the tant spawn that used to be east of twin and they said i should ask other players where they spawn and that they cannot speak on that matter. which is stupid. i mean do they not know about their own game? :scratch2:

/fail to the MA

I miss them too...

My very first global was a kerby. They were a great mob and I wish FPC would consider bringing them back too.

Kerbs were a REALLY cool looking mob to hunt. I nearly shit myself the first time I stumbled into one. Bring them back!

are they back ? :scratch2:
if so, can someone tell me where

Wish they would brimg hem back as well. Enjoyed many hours of hunting these big ole guys.:(

Calamusoid & Kerberos

The two mobs went missing, and there have evidently been some search-parties out to find them. But don’t worry, we found them.. they were badly beaten, and they are currently in for surgery. Keep your fingers crossed that they’ll make it!

Hope they'll be back soon, nice mobs to hunt.

:):nurse::)

Well im on the search now. Any info on the Kirbies return in this update please let us know. Please have a Kirby Land Again.

Are they back yet?

Any word on these guys? sightings?

Has anyone seen a kerberos those days? :confused:
I know their look was given to the Osseocolum, but who knows? :ahh:
I got owned by this trap when it was changed, btw. :D

I'm desperately waiting for the Kerbs to return, I so loved to hunt them. :yay:
I guess they were bugged and I can just dream about seeing them back... :mad:

plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplz FPC bring them back to (virtual)life!

Lez. :wtg:

Edit:

I found some info here
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mindark-news/181981-latest-buzz-march-2nd.html:

Calamusoid & Kerberos

The two mobs went missing, and there have evidently been some search-parties out to find them. But don’t worry, we found them.. they were badly beaten, and they are currently in for surgery. Keep your fingers crossed that they’ll make it!

It must have been a really bad injury... seems like they didn't make it :(

Last edited:
Has anyone seen a kerberos those days? :confused:
I know their look was given to the Osseocolum, but who knows? :ahh:
I got owned by this trap when it was changed, btw. :D

Kerberos stole Osseo actually. :D

And I think they wont be back for some time. :(

rofl for the mistake in the stealing :D
I thought it was the other way ^_^

unfortunately I think you're right.... they won't be back in a while :cry:

Lez. :wtg:

I liked those kerberos too , they gave quite decent look with not much looses :) So if any info about them respawning again let me know :wtg:

any info?

Hey community!
Anyone has some info to share about those babies return? Hanne maybe? (plz say yes) :D

.Lez. :wtg:

As of now still no return but please FPC please give us back the Kerbies :wtg:

I'm missing those cute Kerbies... :yup:

Status
Back