"Kerham says"

Status
These may have been posted before, apologies if so. All personally found by me.

(EDIT : All ores found with OF-105, enmatter TiK300 or lower)

Adomasite :
NNE of Troy

Gold :
S of Zychion on the hills
NW of Camp Caravan
S of Rei
S of New Switzerland

Langotz :
NW of New Oxford

Maganite :
N and NW of TI
N of Twin Peaks

Platinum :
West of Jason
S of the outpost E of Jason (where the Warriors/Trooper start)

Terrudite :
Far S of Nea's, LA that used to have mermoths in it (might still do for all I know)

Dunkel :
North of the outpost W of Troy (on the sides of the mountain)
South edge of the big Bristle LA S of Omegatron

Henren :
S of Oshiri, below the LA

Last edited:
Wow, nice thread...finally a places to look :)

En-Matters plz (any and all except oil).

P.S. Tried to +rep, but was told not allowed any ideas why?

En-Matters plz (any and all except oil).

Try to be a bit more specific, please. There are quite a bunch of enmatters and all their combination might fit a few pages.

So pick a few which you'd like to know the most (maybe balanced with your finder?) and post here, you'll surely get a more helpful answer :)

Not sure if this has been posted previously

But the few times I have found Gold it has been in the LA south of nate, last time was yesterday with an OF-105 so its still there :)

Is there Niksarium on Eudoria?

Some locations containing decent amounts of Force Nexus and other low level enmatter locations that could be obtained with 200 surveying points (Just started mining very recently).

Thanks in advance.

Yes, there is. But not easy to get.

Due to the specific of this thread, please post some sort of coordinates/description of spot/etc.

I never found niksarium (and quantium) on Eudoria and always thought them are specific to Amethera. Ofc I might be wrong.

Some locations containing decent amounts of Force Nexus

The amounts as TT quantity are tied to your avatar. The ratio of whatever enmatter you find versus others are decided by economy balance, your skills and your finder. Ofc, luck, always and for everything.

So, for Nexus we'd have:

- Treasure Island
- the coast West of New Oxford
- the swamps at Port Atlantis

These should be easy to try. Good luck ;)

Also, try to mine around the Wolverine Hope tp. Use the falxangius LA and the one south of it as boundaries nourth-south. Some alicenies around there :)

Last edited:
+rep for sharing info Ker.

And mining rocks :cool:

Some locations containing decent amounts of Force Nexus and other low level enmatter locations that could be obtained with 200 surveying points (Just started mining very recently).

Nexus on Eudoria:

All over Scylla Mntns
NW of Hadesheim
W of Raven Valley outpost
E of Fishtail outpost

However, economic viability of these fields is very much under question.

bump, to subscribe ;)

bump. keep it up. some valuable info here :)

Bump for one of my favorite threads :)

Ahhh yes i remember i used to lurk this thread, then go to the Exact spot where people said theyve found some rares and carpet a ~400x400 area like crazy for 5 days :D

Ahhh yes i remember i used to lurk this thread, then go to the Exact spot where people said theyve found some rares and carpet a ~400x400 area like crazy for 5 days :D

:nana:

(*cough* same here)

Kanarium, please

We got new blueprints, and I saw where you said to ask. So do you know where I could find Kanarium, please?

Thanks in advance,
Bob

We got new blueprints, and I saw where you said to ask. So do you know where I could find Kanarium, please?

Thanks in advance,
Bob

Slopes right N of Shinook?

Thanks in advance,
Bob

PVP 4 North and Centre.
Way north of Oshiri where the Narc, and Platinum can be found.
I think I found some on the Mermoth LA with Quantium and (Tridentite?)

Thanks in advance,
Bob

there are also some rare Kanerium finds in the Longu LA south of emerald lakes

:0 if this thread is still active, i am looking for devils tail and dunkle, i would like to know spots with high hit rates and places where both exist together.

:0 if this thread is still active, i am looking for devils tail and dunkle, i would like to know spots with high hit rates and places where both exist together.

Devils i've found at hills w of Billy's. Dunkel @ LA S of Palms.

EDIT: oops, not both together... :p

Thats cool, i need to know spots in general lol. Both in one place would be great but may not be possible

Kanerium: Port Atlantis, everywhere where you can hit copper/erdorium/ignisium. All northern Shinook half, where is gazz and belk and duru. For the moment can't recall other areas. Kanerium is though subject to strict balancing, so don't expect abundance, I saw even vasts of it but dunno if saw globals of it lately.

Devil's tail I think I found once east of fort argus where the maffoids are? No idea on dunkle, not much of an enmatter miner here.

However, this thread was rather aimed to be a tool for discovery of mining experience, not a notepad for this and that resource. Especially the rare ones, in order to find a resource of certain level you should theoretically have done enough mining to be able to use some higher finders, hence a certain chance of finding your own spots.

I would understand somebody to say (like, for instance, me) "where the hell is morpheus" is the only resource i have never ever found (together with himmi and blood moss since i don't mine pvp4), not sure if even it has some market value, but something like Dunkel, dunno, I honestly feel twisted about it. There is some work which should be invested in finding rarities and a good part of them can actually insure a serious miner's success, I don't like to encourage lazyness.

For some new miner to ask for dunno, nexus, alicenies, that's ok, maybe an area with low mobs or no mobs, ok, but Dunkel..

The bolded part really turned me off

Thats cool, i need to know spots in general lol. Both in one place would be great but may not be possible

Last edited:
Well, I would not say I am a new miner, been at it for over a year. The only enmatters that i have never found are veg spores and dunkel. Obviously I am mining in the wrong spots for dunkel. I have found devils, but i am looking for more areas so i can expand. I mine a lot and don't like to cover the same area to often in a day.

I would understand somebody to say (like, for instance, me) "where the hell is morpheus" is the only resource i have never ever found (together with himmi and blood moss since i don't mine pvp4), not sure if even it has some market value, but something like Dunkel, dunno, I honestly feel twisted about it. There is some work which should be invested in finding rarities and a good part of them can actually insure a serious miner's success, I don't like to encourage lazyness.

Over the past week I have found 8 ped of Devil's south of oshiri.

I would understand somebody to say (like, for instance, me) "where the hell is morpheus" is the only resource i have never ever found (together with himmi and blood moss since i don't mine pvp4),

The only place I've ever found Morpheus was in PVP4 in the SW Peninsula.

You should go in one day just to finish off you collection. It isn't as scary as you think.

The morpheus area also used to be a very popular place to mine when Gold was worth something. There is a lot of gold and also some Langotz in the same spot. Have also found Himi and Blood moss there too. One stop shop for all you missing finds!!

i found binary at fort ares, devils tail and kanerium at zeus mostly in small amounts :( anyone knows where kirz, valurite or ruga can be found ;)

Status
Back