Kevin Rudolf Video Competition

lol we crashed out youtube on the eve of the comp end with us all trying to do last min uploads....?

:yay: :yay:

hope every one got theres uploaded in time

yeah... beside youtube really scared the shit out of me because i could not connect for atlast 4 hours and one video was missing...

Everything fine now, only the Titel of that video was reset to filename?! Ah well.. i hope MA and you all can enjoys it anyway..

GL everyone:)

I dont get it, I have uploaded the video in 1280 x 720 but all I get to see is some blury low resolution version.

Same with a test video I uploaded yesterday :scratch2: Anyone has an idea what I did wrong?

I dont get it, I have uploaded the video in 1280 x 720 but all I get to see is some blury low resolution version.

Same with a test video I uploaded yesterday :scratch2: Anyone has an idea what I did wrong?

Nope, but MA aren't judging on looks or fanciness if they like your concept it can be remade... so don't worry

Sometimes it takes a while before HD is avaiable.

Thanks mates for answers :D, now I can stop nailbiting or at least biting what is left of them :umn:

omg omg omg, im getting soooo nervous :yay::yay::yay:

Entropia Universe: Let it rock!

I finished just in time. :D
This was my first time making a video. I hope you guys like it. :ahh:
Please watch in HD! :cool:

Entropia Universe: Let it rock!

I didn't have a big budget, fancy armor, and super editing skills, but I like how it turned out.

Please rate it and leave your comments. :)
I would love some feedback.

Thanks,
Napo

I had this problem as well. Maybe youtube doesnt like my 800x600 :p

Also make sure you dont have "schwarze Balken" ;) in your finished product, as youtube will add even more of it. ^^

omg omg omg, im getting soooo nervous :yay::yay::yay:

Dont worry mate, we will all lose :laugh:

Basically 1 winner outta almost 200 entries... Thats 0.5% chance to win ...

almost the same percent-rate to break even in-game :laugh:

I hope u got good broadband, took me 10hours to upload =/

I'm trying to upload mine You tube says, "This video is not yet processed."

it seemed to upload fine and i got a message saying it was successfully uploaded.

Do i need to delete this and upload it again?

Edit,
went to my videos areas says there, "uploaded processing, please wait" so i guess i gotta wait :)

Last edited:
I'm trying to upload mine You tube says, "This video is not yet processed."

it seemed to upload fine and i got a message saying it was successfully uploaded.

Do i need to delete this and upload it again?

Edit,
went to my videos areas says there, "uploaded processing, please wait" so i guess i gotta wait :)

Same here, uploaded 4 hours ago, still processing

Hope it doesn't take too long -)

Same here, uploaded 4 hours ago, still processing

Hope it doesn't take too long -)

Dont worry it will take 6-8 hrs. I had same with mine and sleeples night waiting till that moment where everything is ok and u can share link:D

Here's my entry,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSGgZ5ttZ3M&fmt=22

(so many different places to post this wth? lol)

I am astounded by some of the editing in the first half of that video... Stunning!!! Good work.

But in the name of constructive criticism: I think it was a little shallow. Didn't really show the awsome potential of EU.

But still!! A joy to watch! Good job!

Ever had a youtube upload that says, 'file too small'?? hmmm... thats what I just got.. :laugh:

Whats that mean? dont say its too small... hahahaha :silly2:

its done!

I did it!! its done!!!!
I can sleep now!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D69LQ87j7Q[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Back