Khorum Coast 1% tax TWEN celebration!!

In celebration of TWEN I am lowering land area taxes to 1% at Khorum Coast for the entire month! Let's see Arkadia loot some TWEN items and show our Arkadia pride!

The Mutated Kamaldon right now spawn from old level 48 to Guardian level 60. I have maxed out their density creating a paradise for Arkadia hunters to come look for TWEN event items!

Mutated Zadul have been brought back and are at Stalker maturity and half the density of the Kamaldon. This should give mid level hunters a place to come grind and hunt for the event too!

The mutated Nusul and Hadraada have had their creature density removed, they shouldn't spawn much anymore to interfere with the Kamaldon and Zadul hunters.

Come out and enjoy a 1% tax rate on one of Arkadia's strongest creatures while you loot Markup such as: Tier 6 and 7, brain and heart oils and hopefully some of that sweet sweet TWEN gear!

Let's go crazy and start the Mutated Kamaldon frenzy on Arkadia to celebrate TWEN!!🔥🔥🧯

I will be turning off the KC jackpot system until further notice. The land may even stay like this for the future with 1% tax and no jackpot system. I don't really want to tax people too badly so if 1% works out and pays the bills it will be permanent.

Last edited:
Giving this a bump. I changed everything due to player feedback. The 1% tax is now all month long and it should be mostly Mutated Kamaldon spawning with minimal running between creatures!

The Mutated Zadul have been brought back so that mid level hunters can have a go at the event too. Zadul stalkers should be roaming the land at about half the density of the Kamaldon.

Rumor is that two TWEN items have dropped on Arkadia. Khorum Coast is the place to go and grind for the event on Arkadia with a very low 1% tax rate!

Hi, does anyone know what damage the mutade kamadlon deals? Damage type, and max damage...

I am considering traveling to your LA today

Hi, does anyone know what damage the mutade kamadlon deals? Damage type, and max damage...

I am considering traveling to your LA today
Good morning, Chairman. I apologize for the delay in response, I am at work today and didn't check the forum.

The mutated Kamaldon do a 33/33/33 split of cut, stab and Impact similar to creatures like the Atrox. Also, I believe the mutated variety does the same damage but has a little more hp than the mon mutated. My Kamaldon right now are around Guardian maturity with roughly 207 damage and 4500 hp as an estimate.

Thank you for your interest in Khorum Coast and Goodluck during TWEN!

With 1% tax it is hard to gauge LA income in regards to prizes to give out. However, I still want to do something special added to this month for TWEN. Since normal non LA Kamaldon spit out a Minisweeper last night I decided to make the event based on item drop.

So here it is... Whoever loots the second TWEN item confirmed at Khorum Coast will earn 1000 ped!

Keep in mind we still need someone to loot and confirm the first TWEN from the LA, none has been found at the Coast yet. If we do not loot a second one the prize will be 500 ped to the only looted TWEN for the month.

I had thought about paying someone a prize for the first but I think paying for the second will encourage an underdog kind of thing and keep the event going!

Make sure to take a screenshot if you loot a TWEN at Khorum Coast and post on the PCF thread for the event or the KC discord channel.

Best of luck to everyone across the universe for TWEN!

Giving this a bump. Plenty of time to loot a TWEN item at Khorum Coast during the 1% tax event and take home the 1000 ped reward!

Back