Khorum Coast new land owner!

best of luck mate and big ups for living your Dreams. :)

First of all : Big grats for going for it. Im sure many others got inspired by your post, as I did :)
"Experts" and opinions are plentiful these days (especially those that never try anything but knows everything) but it takes b*lls to put your money where your mouth is. It also takes b*lls to go with your aspirations and dreams and try to make something out of it.

I believe you can achieve something great here and I wish you all the best on your project/adventure. There will be ups and downs for sure. Results are important but the journey is also important :)

Gratz - and Ark no way dead. NI was dead as a door nail - now it's poppin off. MA doesn't develop much so to say the Ark devs left and there has been little development really doesn't mean much in the world of EU.

I say big gratz - it's a good LA that I always went to on Ark -

I thought They hired Neverdies Company to do the work on Arkadia? So they also now deserted Arkadia too? LOL WOW. Neverdie and co are obviously very bad :(

The Arkadia Team is still active on the Forums and their Discord...
They might not be acting like Cyrene, Next Island, or Toulan of which is hardcore in the spotlight the past 2 years... But Arkadia was in the Spotlight for a LONG time while Cyrene, Next Island, and Toulan have never had a spotlight to shine.
Arkadia Team (Not NEVERDIE TEAM) reintroduced a major event just 3-4 months ago.. As miniscule as it may be in comparison to their work ethics ever since the non-spotlight planets started getting the spotlight... Arkadia isn't dead, slowed down "maybe"
If you wanted to look at it that way then you could say Calypso is dead because the only active development it has is a seasonal cycled migrations of which is basically increased spawns and player managed events.

I actually wrote about 3 other paragraphs explaining why I think people were telling you what you heard, what NeverDIE has said recently in regard to Rocktropia and his team (Of which btw, doesn't exist for the past 4-5 years), but I tend to put myself in a pickle when I expand on what it is I want to say, so I will just leave it here...

where some see planets with a dormant developer staff, i see room for improvement...eventually the owners may return from their hiatus, they might get new investors or may sell. that's the success story of virtualsense as i understand it.

Back