Kills as creature..

forgo

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Forgo Forgorth Lundain
So here is a theory before implementation...

We can become a mob....new faps will be introduced/ or old changed to use % heals to make up for massive hitpoints. (you can see the new stat this VU on all faps.)

Mob vs Player pvp.
or
Mob vs Mob?

I'm guessing mob vs mob and hoping it's for cyrene.

Since no one mentioned it so far let's say that this will probably happen only in instances. May be like cyrene PVP hub, but creature_players VS avatar_players or something.

Maybe in this list will be names of MA/Calypso Dev. Team employes, who was killed by player as a RX, Warlock or Atrox Queen? :laugh:

So here is a theory before implementation...

We can become a mob....new faps will be introduced/ or old changed to use % heals to make up for massive hitpoints. (you can see the new stat this VU on all faps.)

Mob vs Player pvp.
or
Mob vs Mob?

Mob vs Player - PVE
Plyer vs Player - PVP
Mob vs Mob - Freak

Maybe MOB's will start fighting each other, like they used to, and steal your loot :eyecrazy:
MOB suicides?:scratch2:

If MA is bringing back Taming it could mean some Avatars mob fights - some Pokemon stuff where you just stand and look at your 50 Chirpies eating someones Atrox :D

I can already see problems with this. How will a leviathan fight a steelbird for example? Will the both get unreachable status?
Many more combinations I can think of that will cause problems!!! :cool:

I can already see problems with this. How will a leviathan fight a steelbird for example? Will the both get unreachable status?
Many more combinations I can think of that will cause problems!!! :cool:

not if you cannot tame/posses flying mob

Your brains got overheated, maggots. Your suspended - 2h in a cold water.
As a RipperSnapper Young. And forget the fap, nobody will hunt u anyway. :silly2:

mobtrains at rig will never look the same again.....:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

A swarm of igni will be unstoppable!!

Really hope this isn't how taming will be put to use. I don't want to be Manimal!

Wonder if it will be possible to transform into creature or if it's restricted to MA and PP.

If possible to shapshift, will there be skills associated with it?
To hit and dmg static, according to creature or skill based?
MF associated, or new skill tree?
etc...

So many questions emerge...

Possibility of new players signing up as drones then progressing through robot hierarchy as skills increase and eventually getting their own Robot Planet to invade Calypso?

Sorry, just my imagination running wild again. :)

Kills as Creature

Dasouth posted this screenie in another thread and I think that it needs it's own thread due to how huge it potentially is. After all, it now has it's own section on the HoF board.

Wonna explain what this is?

So, as he asked... What is it?

Yep this is indeed potentially very very interesting, and may be an unintended preview of first really new functionality in years...unless it is a dev fuck up.

Possibilities are

Kills by tamed animals
Kills by player playing as a mob

My guess would be that its some sort of "mutation" system and not taming, i mean if it was taming and it was indeed this close to being in the game as to warrant introducing dependencies in other systems on the live environment i would imagine they would talk about it as it would generate a lot of good will.

Regardless of what system it ends up being a part of, if it works similairly to the one used by MA currently its gonna be cool as hell for sure!

Best regards
Zweshi

Yep this is indeed potentially very very interesting, and may be an unintended preview of first really new functionality in years...unless it is a dev fuck up.

Possibilities are

Kills by tamed animals
Kills by player playing as a mob

Well, ever since MA created the Dev controlled mobs for the planet partners, my thinking on how that would evolve was first with events and then eventually with taming.

I find it odd that all of a sudden it's on the HoF board but there is no information about it.

What's going to happen to our old pets? I still have them.

Buying: Araneatrox Stalker

Buying: Araneatrox Stalker

My Araneatrox Stalker ate my dog - so we it had to be put down. I got a nice Young though that I am currently training.:wtg:

/mod note/ merged 2 threads on same topic.

This is a very interesting development. We can only guess what this means? Taming is still a long way off, but possibly becoming a mob would be easier for MA to implement.

I would like to know how it feels like trying to sneak your loot into some deserted Service Center as a Shinkiba Mature and then getting eaten by an Araneatrox Alpha two steps away from the storage. Freaking campers! :smoke:

A rumor/theory is floating around that only land owners will be able to morph into creatures.

Dunno if I believe it.... We will soon see I guess

A rumor/theory is floating around that only land owners will be able to morph into creatures.

Dunno if I believe it.... We will soon see I guess

it would seem to me an unwise expense, to create a system as extensive as it seems to be to be used only by such a small amount of users. So i doubt that would be the case. However, maybe if you meant deed owners in general (shops, apartments, houses, clds, auds, etc.) you might be on the right track, but personally i'd opt for the entire user base to use the system, to create maximum potential turnover

it would seem to me an unwise expense, to create a system as extensive as it seems to be to be used only by such a small amount of users. So i doubt that would be the case. However, maybe if you meant deed owners in general (shops, apartments, houses, clds, auds, etc.) you might be on the right track, but personally i'd opt for the entire user base to use the system, to create maximum potential turnover

My thoughts exactly

Back