KILLSTEALING/HARASSMENT/REPORT/AGAINST ToU

We've all hunted semi-afk watchin/doing' somethin else and what not and accidentally KS'ed someone. But that guy was actually harassing the dude. That's completely different

Speak for yourself not for all!

I never hunt semi afk, nor do I use next target to shoot someones mob by accident.

If someone hunts near me and I finished my mob I always check what mob the hunters next to me are on to avoid shooting their mobs.

Killstealing is complete BS and I really hate it, and it happend to often to me that someone outdamaged me on mobs I was actually hunting.

If it happens by accident or it isn´t repeatitive I don´t complain, but I have seen people stalking me and always started shooting my mob when I got it around 70% HP.
Its easy to outdamage people that use small guns that have better eco than the high DPS guns.
I can do that myself to noobs too, but I am not such an asshole!

There was even incidents I have reported people doing it. No clue if MA did something, or not. At least I did the right thing, stay calm, take screenshots or make a video and file a support case.

Glad to hear tilka good move m8 :wtg:

Per MA, kill stealing is NOT against the TOS. While you may feel it is “disrupting your use of the EU services”, MA has stated that it is morally and ethically wrong, but is part of the “virtual world experience” that EU is built upon.

That's pretty much it right there...

If it happens once MA's basically said "oh well, that's the way it goes". But if it repeatedly happens to a point of harassment they may step in.

The guy doing it is a jackass - that's a given. But after they did it 2-3 times I think the responsibility falls on your shoulders to just walk away at that point and hunt elsewhere for a while rather than waste the peds dealing with someone like that.

If they start following you all over the map and doing it then I think it would be a lot easier to show they are out to harass you and MA might lock their account.

Unfortunately, assholes exist in any gaming space and there isn't much you can do. Report them, move on and try to avoid them.

I'm pretty sure this happens when a mob is stuck for a certain period of time, it respawns with same health.

Yep, this is what's happening here. Most likely someone's started shooting the mob and they stopped partway through because it became unreachable.

That's pretty much it right there...

The guy doing it is a jackass - that's a given. But after they did it 2-3 times I think the responsibility falls on your shoulders to just walk away at that point and hunt elsewhere for a while rather than waste the peds dealing with someone like that.

If they start following you all over the map and doing it then I think it would be a lot easier to show they are out to harass you and MA might lock their account.

Unfortunately, assholes exist in any gaming space and there isn't much you can do. Report them, move on and try to avoid them.

Thats exactly what happend. I tried to run away from him, he followed me. I tried to kill two more mobs and he keapt at it. I then stopped hunting compleatly. Its not even the waste of ped that annoyed me, It was the fact that I could not keep grinding the mob that I needed for my mission. The alternative is a 80hp mob (too small and boring loot) or a spwan with maturities that are too big for me. Not to mention this was on Cyrene, so not much choice regarding diferent locations for mobs.

Anyway lets see what MA has to say about this.

There is one more spawn with such maturity (young/olds and some domesticated) on Cyrene ,but...
This post... I dont say u arnt a victim in this case,but maybe u are not. Couple years ago (or last year) here on PCF on person posted video whit CLEAR evidence of killstell and most of forum population was "omg what a bastard is that killsteler" that changed when killsteler posted his video.
Point is, forum rules exist for some reason,right? Maybe u are victim of harassment,but maybe u are harassing here in forum. EU is game for adults, so lets react like adults in game and here :)
GL and hof big :)

There is one more spawn with such maturity (young/olds and some domesticated) on Cyrene ,but...
This post... I dont say u arnt a victim in this case,but maybe u are not. Couple years ago (or last year) here on PCF on person posted video whit CLEAR evidence of killstell and most of forum population was "omg what a bastard is that killsteler" that changed when killsteler posted his video.
Point is, forum rules exist for some reason,right? Maybe u are victim of harassment,but maybe u are harassing here in forum. EU is game for adults, so lets react like adults in game and here :)
GL and hof big :)

One more spawn with those and alot bigger maturities in the mix. Besides that island spawn has exactly the mats im going for. Not really fair me having to hunt lower or higher then what I want because someone decised to get a gun with bigger DPS and killsteal my mobs. If these videos are not CLEAR evidence of someone killstealing then I dont know what it is.

Objective of the post is to raise awareness to this problem, to make sure MA takes measures againts people that do this kind of stuff and hopefully when other players come across people doing this to them they wil report to MA.

As to being a victim, dont make me laugh.

You are right, this game is for adults, just a shame some "adults" resort to these kind of behavior. We dont call them "adults" where im from.

Back