Kim|Calypso Interview with DJ Bonnie on Atlas Haven Radio 2013!

When will the interview take place at last???

When will the interview take place at last???

Still trying to pin down a new date :) I think Kim is having a busy week this week with the event thingy.... but he cant hide :D :silly2:

I will also have to adapt alot of the questions, due to many of them already being solved! and add in the new ones too :)

Its set! We have a new date for the Kim Calypso Interview!

It will be Tuesday 30th April 1900 in game time :D.... Come hell or high water :laugh:

So much has changed in the past few weeks since the interview thread began, and so many things that were asked have been implemented - thus meaning I will have to re-jig some of the questions, but also opens it up to a whole lot more :)

So keep them coming in, any new questions are welcome and ill add them to what we have :)

Gender inequality

Thanks for all your work n stuff Bonnie. I have a question which has always bugged me. If the EU timeline is the future then why can't we have gender re-assignments anymore? (Sex changes)

Ask Kim, when avatar shoulders will be fixed :laugh: ? And textures/closes bugs, because MA did not finish the job with ava update :mad:

Thanks for all your work n stuff Bonnie. I have a question which has always bugged me. If the EU timeline is the future then why can't we have gender re-assignments anymore? (Sex changes)

This would rock the armor market with big change to male armor mark up.

I could see it working... having to craft hormone supplements. Re-assigned avatars having to spend big bucks to the "plastic surgeons" of the beauty trade ;)

Ask Kim, when avatar shoulders will be fixed :laugh: ? And textures/closes bugs, because MA did not finish the job with ava update :mad:

Ah I know that feeling, My shoulders look awful when I equip an RK, Ill see if we can find out what's happening with that :)

Question: Are there any plans to standardise other items (e.g. amps) like weapons were standardised? Perhaps MA are discussing such issues with PP's?

(I ask because I was thinking of buying an unlimited weapon amp but dare not since David Dobson said he is interested in releasing amps. From past track record to me that means he will release something that has great stats, which would benefit his planet at the expense of older amps which could become TT food)

New time/date for interview

General question about this interview: Is there any idea about a new date for it?

Just a fun question of course......

Does Kim have any plans of applying for the Mars One - volunteer program so he can go to an alien planet and conduct important research relating to world design of the alien world we call Calypso?

I understand its only a one-way ticket but he'll have my vote if he makes it through to the reality TV show rounds.

http://applicants.mars-one.com/

Menace

The Radio Advert has went live :yay:

Thanks DJ Blood, Made me :laugh:

Only a few days left till its interview time :)

Ill be making the final adjustments and additions to the question set over the weekend, so get them in while you can :)

I am so excited to hear it is back on and will be there with bells on..:D

Last edited:
Hi.
Ask Kim whay it takes up to 8 weeks to get a Gold Card from the date they sent it to you, and that is when you pay extra to get a fast transport.

Sir Valentin

Hi.
Ask Kim whay it takes up to 8 weeks to get a Gold Card from the date they sent it to you, and that is when you pay extra to get a fast transport.

Sir Valentin

You don't pay extra to get it faster .. you pay extra to get it sent by REGISTERED mail, so that the package can be tracked. It can take a little longer in my experience, but it does make it pretty certain to actually turn up.

When I got my replacement card reader, delivered way over here in Australia, it took just under 3 weeks to arrive.
(My brother very kindly let me log into his account so that I didnt have to suffer withdrawal symptoms during that time.)

But then I live in a city - no doubt MindArk quote the 'up to 8 weeks' to cover people in even more remote areas. A friend used to live on a sheep station in Central Queensland where mail pickup from their nearest town was only once a week - less often if there was local flooding.

Subscribing, make sure to bump this once a day, 7 days before the interview please!

Its not tomorrow but the next day! :eyecrazy:

The interview questions are just about finalised, boy there are a tonne of them! :silly2:

I am really looking forward to this, and cant wait to get some light shed on the great questions the community have been asking :)

The interview is tomorrow :) Hope you can all tune in :D

Shameless Bump for Bonnie :eek:

Looking forward to it :thumbup:

Great pic Spongey!

Today is interview day! :eyecrazy::yay::cool:

Just hours left to go before we get some big answers to some big questions.... really really big... :laugh:

Tuning in early is advised, and you may have to adjust your volume a tad as we switch from one DJ to the interview :)

Looking forward to this interview with Bonnie and Kim. Hope I'm not too late :)

1) Any ETA on fixing/redesigning Clothes (broken since 2007 Avatar VU and 2013 Avatar VU), Avatars (broken since 2013 Avatar VU), Furniture/Decorations (Broken since 2009 CE2 VU).
2) Any chances to return Robot Spacecraft and Strange Signals in Mining? (or it would be in current unfinished state forever)
3) Any plans to fix continents "shape" (to make it less quadratic and more real, like it was before CE2 VU).
4) Any plans to return Minopolis, New Oxford, Billton Towers etc and to recreate original Calypso.
5) Any plans to fix countless visual bugs, that exists since CE2 VU (jumping LOD's, bugged shadows, flying trees/grass/stones, unsmooth/unrealistic terrain areas, outdated low quality textures/models etc.)
6) Any ETA on CLD systems - land/house/voting.
7) Could we expect to get Apartment fix? (Billton Towers houses miss roofs, had wrong order and orientation, whole area half deserted, all old Calypso apartments still don't have "real" windows, that cast shadows, pass through sun rays etc.) If yes, any ETA?

We have had some really amazing questions submitted, thank you all for submitting them :) I promise you I will do my very best to get the answers you are all looking for, and find out more about the future of the game we all love :)

Interview is at 1900 in game time today, so that's 4 hours from now :yay:

I will be in game at twin peaks also :)

cool!

just in case most of the questions do not pass the filter, could you be a candy and ask Kim if the PM window position remembering will be developed soon and if it's maybe possible to put the PM notification icon separately from other information messages on the dashboard.

thanks in advance! :girl:

J.

Please ask about IMPROVING uploaded player content quality to 100%. We pay for it dearly, and yet the uploaded quality is rubbish: Please see HERE for details. No it does not burden the server once the uploaded image becomes a "baked" texture.

The uploaded images are larger then my entire monitor's resolutions, and SIZE reduction of hi-res images actually makes them look sharper with more details, instead they come out mangled.

bad_pixels.jpg
details.jpg
gun-details.jpg

Also, while the new 10% min condition is welcome (thank you), please reduce MIN CONDITION of all Signs, Screens, Displays to 3% to keep it in line with all other player items.

Tell Mr Kim that I will keep pestering the devs until this is fixed!!! ;)

Thanks.

We have had some really amazing questions submitted, thank you all for submitting them :) I promise you I will do my very best to get the answers you are all looking for, and find out more about the future of the game we all love :)

Interview is at 1900 in game time today, so that's 4 hours from now :yay:

I will be in game at twin peaks also :)

I was wondering if it isn't better to state the time in real world time since you are not loging to entropia to listen the radio :scratch2:
Now I have to login to the game just to see when interview starts

I was wondering if it isn't better to state the time in real world time since you are not loging to entropia to listen the radio :scratch2:
Now I have to login to the game just to see when interview starts

Good question....

The interview is; In game time, or GMT @ 1900, 7pm.
GMT/UTC is currently at 1655, 4:55 pm when I made this post. Meaning the interview is around 2 hours and 5 mins from now.

Ive done a little chart here thing, that might work :) but I cant guarantee that any of this is correct, so going by ingame time is the more accurate one :)
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Kim+and+Bonnie+Interview&iso=20130430T19

Last edited:
Back