Kimmi is now unlocked!!

Kimmi

Slayer
Kimmi Kimmi EFnet
I am now unlocked!!!!

Dear Kimmi,
Thank you for providing your identification documents. The investigation involving your account has now been finalized... bla bla bla... you are awesome.. bla bla... We will now consider this case closed. We wish you welcome back to Entropia Universe

I am usually a shy guy and dont talk much but I have to say few words :)
I wanna thank everyone for supporting me and beliving that I had done nothing bad and was gonna be unlocked again. I am a little embarased for getting support from so many ppl I dont know (or cant remember, shame on me I know). I just wanna say Entropia community is a great community to be a part of. Now I think I need a little brake from EF (and maybe EF need brake from Kimmi :D )

A big :hug: to everyone that posted support in my locking thread and free avatar makeover to everyone that wants it.

Ohhh
Gratz i guess :(

Now I think I need a little brake from EF (and maybe EF need brake from Kimmi )

Don't let others take control and borrow your avatar while you are gone! :) ;)

Gz!

Good for you man. :)

/Oz

welcome back mister PINK :D

[10:30] <[GD]Nebu> anyone buying full shadow F?
[10:39] <Kimmi> if I can buy the shadow today I pay 150k

When do you want to deal?

Welcome back ;)

Any compo? We have lots of "no win no fee" legal practices over here i can get you their number hahahahahaha.

Only joking but welcome back again

Welcome back. :)

How many days was your weaning?
I'm sure you counted them. ;)

Gratz! :yay:, and welcome back :)

Cheers :beerchug:

Nice Achievement :laugh: Welcome back, Pinky Boy. +rep for the really cute I-Love-Marco-avatar picture :lolup:

Oh noo, MA never heard of perm bans?

wb :laugh:

Yaya!!:yay:
Our pink pimp is back!

Personally, I was hoping for a few more weeks of drama, but grats on the unlock.

welcome to the party Victor.....

Last edited:
Good to see u managed to solve that problem and be able to log ina again :) Gratz?! :yay:

ty all for kind words!
Now I just cant wait til I get home and playing again... its gonna be a long 3weeks at sea :D

Welcome back! :yay:

ty all for kind words!
Now I just cant wait til I get home and playing again... its gonna be a long 3weeks at sea :D

just remember what happens to those who over use the color pink.

omg what an avatar picture :O
Someone lock him back now :)

omg what an avatar picture :O
Someone lock him back now :)

sry, Alexader it has lock because some many resones :D for 1 year :yay::yay::yay:, dont be sad ..... ;) ,

Wb Kimmi.

I am now unlocked!!!!

A big :hug: to everyone that posted support in my locking thread and free avatar makeover to everyone that wants it.

your so gonna go broke, jking doubt any honest person would take you up on this gratz. :yay:

This does not qualify as an achievement. Gratz removed and thread moved.

Please do not post threads in the Hall of Fame forum that obviously do not belong there. :rolleyes:

Gratz on the unlock :laugh:

Welcome back, may lootius bless u :wtg:

good for u m8
get the ATH now.. pay them back:D

This does not qualify as an achievement. Gratz removed and thread moved.

Please do not post threads in the Hall of Fame forum that obviously do not belong there. :rolleyes:

Sry Boss. Wont happen again Boss. :D

W00h00!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: Im back :yay: :yay: :yay:

Back