Kindly help me understand the logic behind 50k peds SB On the Equus Quads

Kindly help me understand the logic behind 50k peds SB On the Equus Quads

In reply to your main request Divinity, the reply is simply made... if they used a lower SB 20k for example they would have sold not much more of 20k each :laugh:

With this I don't want to tell these won't sell at 50k, but mainly because it's clear there is no way to have any of these at less, simple. That seems to be the way MA is going to sell stuff to the players from the Monria sale (or maybe from Medusa sale :D )

I think first off the 50k ped price they put up for those was just a number they grabbed out of a hat, to be more realistic they should have lowered the sb for sure and even go as far as to release several (packages) of the equus, have the thruster/warp optional for the buyer to decide, a sb of 10k (without thruster/warp) and a sb of 20k for the whole package would be the best solution to then see a fierce bidding war commence.

So OP is not convinced if to bid or not to bid on the Equus and needs more infos about it. I would say you better ask MA directly in a support case, cause I think you wont get your answers from here.

On the contrary, I am convinced not to bid at all. There is absolutely no question in my mind regarding this with the present data set we have.

The price for this ship has little to do with logic, me thinks.

They are described by Mindark as "luxury vessels", so it´s like with Ferrari.

The reason Ferrari set very high prices, and the customers pay the high prices. Because they can.

Ferrari got that name and fame because of the product they deliver. Branding was a result of the product and if they start delivering piece of crap , no it wont sell for the price they expect or want. :)

That seems to be the way MA is going to sell stuff to the players from the Monria sale (or maybe from Medusa sale :D )

We have seen with monria and it seems now as well that MA after the medusa debacle have shifted from an auction sale to a fixed price sale really :D

Another sad issue that MA may have over looked and many here is that if you want to fly in the new Quad you will need to unload...the issue here is a lot have icons setup for such items that when put into storage the set icons will be lost and have to be placed back when items are recovered from storage.

On the contrary, I am convinced not to bid at all. There is absolutely no question in my mind regarding this with the present data set we have.

Div, just get 5 or 6 of them... you know that you want to

:whistle:

Another sad issue that MA may have over looked and many here is that if you want to fly in the new Quad you will need to unload...the issue here is a lot have icons setup for such items that when put into storage the set icons will be lost and have to be placed back when items are recovered from storage.

I suspect we might see bigger and better anti-grav containers coming. (Yes, I know I already wrote this somewhere :))

They just want some Money for Christmas and New year simple as it is on one easy work.:lolup:

Well it is simple really, if you don't think it is worth 50k PED, don't buy one and don't give a crap about others buying one. If you think it is worth it buy one and ignore what others say.

I myself will not be getting one, it is ridiculous amount of PED like most things in the game, and like most things I do not own them.

Back