Kingfisher is back Land 18

Great, was looking for them :)

S V :tiphat:

Yep just a minor TP straight south from Nate and you are smack in the middle of our land.

What uber SGA item will Kingfishers drop?? Lets find out!!

Yep just a minor TP straight south from Nate and you are smack in the middle of our land.

What uber SGA item will Kingfishers drop?? Lets find out!!

good luck! :)

Maturity

Hi,

Which maturity you want ?

For the moment the settings of the 2x DNA is
Young 1
Medium 5

Please if loot nice Items and Sga can you post here

Good Luck :)

I'd prefer lowest maturity possible for all DNA. This would allow myself and many other mid level players to hunt them (remember teams don't exist - so team hunting is no longer an option).

What is the tax for this LA set at?

Nice, its the same LA which is E from Memorial ???

Made nice profit there yesterday :p

sga items

Yo,

Bahq Land LA18 South Nates 366 320 "1 tp"

Nobody loot sga items when Hunting kingfischer ?

I go try before finish sga event :)

i was making list of all mobs who didn't drop SGA yet, and kingfisher wasnt there so it already Droped some SGA (but u need search throu 50 pages of SGA Item colection thread to know what it was

Any chance of bumping the maturity up for WOF?

yes
When is that wof run?

Last yera we increase maturity for wof semi-final

Stage One has Kingfishers as one of the Main team mobs.
  • Kingfisher (Provider and Above) 8 points
  • Kingfisher (Old and Below) 5 points
Stage 1 takes place the 13th and 14th of February.

It would be great if the maturity could be boosted to above provider. The other kingfisher landowner tends to require a lot of arm-twisting to change his spawns (look up recent combibo threads) so you guys should get all the people wanting to hunt the high maturity ones. ;)

i was making list of all mobs who didn't drop SGA yet, and kingfisher wasnt there so it already Droped some SGA (but u need search throu 50 pages of SGA Item colection thread to know what it was

Afaik, kings did not drop any sga item, unless it was something minor (which I didn't hear about either).

sooooo, increase in maturity yet??

yes
When is that wof run?

Last yera we increase maturity for wof semi-final

(from Rayne JAde)...OLA 13 and LA 18 are the two areas that have Kingfishers. I would think it would be foolish [B said:
not[/B] to increase the maturity... after all there are 23 teams hunting them in 48 hours.

Nothing more to say really...just throwing support behind our countrymen

sooooo, increase in maturity yet??

Nope.

Not sure it will happen either given the cost vs return risks even with the WoF.

But I'll find out and post here tomorrow. :cool:

Nope.

Not sure it will happen either given the cost vs return risks even with the WoF.

But I'll find out and post here tomorrow. :cool:

I think you would only really need to raise the maturity level say two levels, even if just on one DNA, to start getting a reasonable number of Providers+ maturity. My understanding is that would cost about 120 ped in fertilizer for two levels on one DNA. To recoup that is only 3000 ped of additional loot (at 4%), which is pretty much guaranteed with WOF I would think...no?

Hope it happens :D

Back