Kjetil's Diary

Kjetil

Stalker
Society
Via Dolorosa
Kjetil
I started to play PE spring/summer 2003.
After I downloaded this game, I found "my game" that I have been seeking for 10 years. My first experience with online games was in 1991-1992. Those where text-based games called MUD's.
I remember that I dreamed about simular games with great graphics when hardware could manage to support it.

When I landed on Calypso as a n00b, I found myself in Port Atlantis together with more new players. It didn't take long before I managed to use different controls in game and use the chat.
Also I spent time reading forums and I understood that the most important was to collect teleports, so I ran and searched for many of them.
After reading some help guides about how to start hunting, I made my first depeoist of 10 USD, and I bought myself a starting rifle and some Settler armor. (Pixie didn't exsist that time)
After some minutes of hunting snables north of Atlas Haven, I got a comment from another hunter that it was better to not use armor then the settler. I was agree, and I sold it back to TT.

I spent weeks hunting snables, exos and combibos, and after a while I met a guy that offered me a member in his society.
This society was called Tigerguns, and I think the leader was an avatar named TigerClaw. He was into hunting, mining and crafting.
This was when I first got interested in the crafting business.

I started to skill up in different crafting catergories. (This was when the old crafting system was still allive) After a while, I had much to do IRL, so I went out of PE for a few months. When I came back, crafting was changed and I was disbanded from soc. I didn't advice my soc that I was not playing for months, so that was ok. Also I heared that most members of society quited after the change of crafting.

I then continued to skill up crafting since lysterium was cheap in the market. 110%
I did this for 5-6 months nearly non stop when I had time for it and in the same time I joined a hunting society, Imperial Dreams, where various Norwegians also was members. This was a great society with many nice ppl.
Tigerman was the leader. We had great plans for LG, and I continued with some hunting when crafting materials (lysterium) started to become more expensive due to many ppl skilling with it. I then became a "skilling-freak", raising skills in various areas in the same time. Next months, I skilled "scan robot" skill to help into crafting and invest for the future. I got both ES500 and ES400 scanner, so I could scan for 120 PED TT before I needed to repair them again. I scanned robots until I unlocked Scientist skill at around 7.8k, then I started to scan humans (Auctioneer) and animals. Finally I also unlocked Xenobiology. From earlier I also had unlocked Robotology (around 4.5k in scan robot) I contiuned with this until I got "Outstanding Robot Investigator" in pro standing. (Got around 8.1k in scan robot skill, and I believe I am in the upper level in this area)
Same time I skilled FA/Evade to be more effective in hunting.
Imperial Dreams was more and more idle society since various ppl took a break and then I searched for a more active society.
I found a society called "Via Dolorosa", newly created with Everman as society leader. This society fit me great, since it is active and members are very mature. Mostly members are 30+ years old.
We are pretty good skilled society as we reached top 10 recently and we only go upwards.

Story will continue...

/Kjetil :cool:

Reactions: Joe
Back