Klompendansers! - Dutch Teamy

Hello Team Netherlands;

Firstly apologies for the delayed Update of the Scores on the ***WarSheet***; we are compiling and confirming scores from a very chaotic weekend and RL stuff doesn't help! The Update will be there by tonight (I did say Monday/Tuesday:)).

But to keep you all busy in the meantime;

Your next hunt, Round 2, is against Portugal;

Can you please contact Portugal and arrange one of the following hunt times for next weekend.

Remember, there isn't much flexibility, and several teams have already fielded less than 4 hunters in the matches up to now.

Available Start Times:

00:00 Saturday 24th March (friday midnight)

12:00 Saturday 24th March

16:00 Saturday 24th March

00:00 Sunday 25th March(saturday midnight)

12:00 Sunday 25th March

16:00 Sunday 26th March

Please Note; time-slots have changed slightly from those offered in Round 1.

Thanks for your continued patience and excellent co-operation.

Also, to all Team Captains:

Please read this carefully, it's important!

The advent of MA's excellent contribution of Winner's Jackets has led to the need for a rule change, which is;

For the remainder of this Stage, Stage 2(rounds 2 and 3) all rules regarding Teams, Recruiting and Substitutes stay the same.

When the 12 lucky teams progress and reach Stage 3, these rules will be changed to allow any signed Substitutes the chance to hunt. The Teams will be listed as a team of up to 12 (if FULL), with all eligible to form the hunt team of 1 to 4 for the Hunts in Stage 3. As with Stage 2, there will be 3 hunts for each Team in this Stage.

It is intended that all team use Stage 3 to refine, bolster and sort out their teams into the best line-up for winning. For this purpose, during Stage 3, team members who have dropped out are allowed to re-apply, and should be asked first, if possible (especially if they did not Hunt when in the Team before) before new signings are added.

For Stages 4 and 5 (5 being the Final), the 6 remaining Teams cannot drop or lose any players. The Teams must use the members they have settled on by the end of Stage 3. Teams not FULL (12 signed members) can still add hunters until FULL, but as before, only with 24 hours notice before a hunt.
The idea is you only enter Stage 4 with a Team that DESERVES TO BE THERE.
So it is up to the Captains to make sure that: Those who have not hunted do so in the rest of Stage 2, or during Stage 3. The substitute rule has been relaxed to allow this to be easier. By the end of Stage 3, going through to Stage 4, your team will be final unless not already FULL.

Why these new rules?

The Tournament started out with the intention of ensuring all those who applied, no matter what their skills or equipment, would get the chance to Hunt for their Country. This has so far been happening; Through the Qualifiers, and Stages 2 and 3, each team will have had 4-7 hunts, and availability issues and good teamwork have ensured that most have, or will have, hunted if they wanted to.

As you are all aware, the Teams sense the need to win and are tuning their team for victory; it makes sense that towards the end, higher-skilled players will make up the bulk of the teams competing. This is now inevitable and must be expected.

With the Prizes in mind, I needed the Rules to ensure that those in the Winning Team (which will be up to 12) have as much right to their prizes as possible, and have not just jumped into a gap in the team and "won" without hunting. All Captains should handle this refining process as fairly as they can, I do not wish to recieve tearful PM's from those leaving or dropped without good reason or the chance to prove themselves.

Hope this is all ok, as it opens up the teams and builds momentum for the Final:).

Confirmed Hunt-Times as soon as possible please.
Hurrikane

Everyone is once again spammed by me for the times ... and the first post is updated. Available times:

I don't think it opens much options ...

:confused: ;) :confused:

I can only for sure make it on Sunday 1200 hours.

For the rest of the times i am to uncertain or asleep bigtime.

Cheers
Richard
(ingame Siam)

I'm available on:

Everyone is once again spammed by me for the times ... and the first post is updated. Available times:

:lolup: These times work for me, with a strong preference for the night times.

Hi, this is the only weekend I won't be able to make at all.

But I would suggest to do a hunt in the evening, as the loot will prolly be better than during a night hunt as the last round ;)

Gl team,
Rap

Just wanting to wish you the very best of luck!

En om met Jos Brink te spreken, toi toi toi!
And to quote Jos Brink: "Toi, toi, toi!"

Don't miss the start due to all the timeshifts coming up this weekend! ;)

Last edited:
I can play for sure at:

Not sure at
00:00 Saturday 24th March
00:00 Sunday 25th March

Cya JJ

First post updated with who can play when. I've selected three options (so far) where most of us can play:

Saturday 12:00 ; Can: BruuD, Sage, Frank
Sunday 12:00 ; Can: Ardorj, rhogenbe, BruuD, Frank
Sunday 16:00 ; Can: BruuD, Sage, Frank

Now the problem of the subs rises high ...

:) :( :)

I don't know if it's possible but I can join if you want..

Sunday at 16:00 I can make it, the other times and dates I'm unable to make it.

I don't know if it's possible but I can join if you want..

You can join as a substitute. Which brings a problem because you'll want to hunt at least once and the two other subs as well. For a substitute to hunt we need to kick (or go freely) one member.
... Hurrikane changed something about the subrules, need to see what that is but I'm busy with chemistry reports that I have to do all by myself because my labpartner is a lazy bitch without a opinion of her own (yes I'm very frustrated).

... feel free and happy to apply! :yay: :D :yay:

im available at the following times
0.00 fridatynight
0.00 stardaynight
16.00 sunday

All following day/times possible for me, but I really want to give someone else a chance.I'll show up @ the meeting point anyway to participate or to give moral support

Saturday 12:00 ; Can: BruuD, Sage, Frank
Sunday 12:00 ; Can: Ardorj, rhogenbe, BruuD, Frank
Sunday 16:00 ; Can: BruuD, Sage, Frank

Team Portugal wants to go for:

Saturday 12:00 ; Can: BruuD, Sage, Frank, vanmol

This means I miss it once again :( :ahh: :(

Team Portugal wants to go for:

Saturday 12:00 ; Can: BruuD, Sage, Frank, vanmol

This means I miss it once again :( :ahh: :(
Sorry, but this is not correct. I can't be there Saturday afternoon. Sunday 16.00 yes, if need be.

Hi fellas!

We have agreed upon Saturday, at 12:00 (midday)
I know it's a pain for those that will go out on the friday night, but like Hurrikane told me when i said that last week, sunday around 16:00 I'd wanted to be at the beach, chilling out: "we all have to do sacrifices".

So heat a nice bowl of coffee after your quick lunch to stay awake during your painfull 3 hours of suffering, looking at my team globalling :silly2:. Don't drink too much of it, or you'll miss it for having to go to the bathroom!

Cheers,

Naifas

PS: too bad ardorj can´t go :(

So i'm an official substitute now :) Can I join ?

So who's going then? Cause I sure am not.

I've finally read the last of Hurrikane's post here. This part is particulary intresting:

Hurrikane said:
The advent of MA's excellent contribution of Winner's Jackets has led to the need for a rule change, which is;

For the remainder of this Stage, Stage 2(rounds 2 and 3) all rules regarding Teams, Recruiting and Substitutes stay the same.

When the 12 lucky teams progress and reach Stage 3, these rules will be changed to allow any signed Substitutes the chance to hunt. The Teams will be listed as a team of up to 12 (if FULL), with all eligible to form the hunt team of 1 to 4 for the Hunts in Stage 3. As with Stage 2, there will be 3 hunts for each Team in this Stage.

This means that if we go on to the next stage, we can savely put in substitutes now. Keep in mind: winning this stage isn't going to be easy.

If for noone else, I'm willing to give up my place. I know I haven't hunted yet and, if I give up my place, perhaps not hunt in the WoF at all. But I doubt that we will make a (very) good change if we don't make good use of the subs now. With three subs it would be nearly impossible to make sure they all are going to hunt in this stage.

:scratch: :cool: :scratch:

Yeah that's why i signed up. There are to few who can hunt and to me it seems more important that we reach a new round, because if only 3-4 people will hunt now, chances are very slim we will reach that round..
But i'm to lazy to figure out what the rules state, if say ardorj gives up his place this time, can't he join next round?

Yes, next stage. Not this one (against Portugal and Denmark).
The best two Teams of our poul go on to the next stage. That's Portugal, Denmark, Eudoria and us.
You're available saturday 12:00 Chielsen?

:) :computer: :)

Yeah, i will have a big hangover but i think i can handle my mouse!

All you need is to shoot straight and get a 17039 PED HoF

Chielsen has now taken my place

Good luck to those that will hunt for the Netherlands: BruuD, Frank, vanmol and Chielsen! :D :cool: :D

Ééééh!!!

I only want to wish you dutch hunting guys good luck(!!) for the upcomming fights!!!!!
One day i'll have the skills to join you.

KILL KILL KILL

By the way: Wie is de "van Basten" van het team.

Happy days to you all.
Greetz Fonzie

gl guys..pffff 12.00..thats not a time for adults...
ive just fallen asleep around that time :)

Ok, where do i have to be tomorrow at 12h MA time ?

gl guys..pffff 12.00..thats not a time for adults...
ive just fallen asleep around that time :)

Asleep in the middle of the day? Even an old bastard as Frank is awake then :D ;) :D

uhm..meaning i live at night ..i go to bed usually around 8-9 ithe morning,have to play poker to pay the bills :)

Hmm i don't like if you copy my lifestyle... oh shit i have to be awake at 12.00 am..

Back