Question: Knowledge,etc...

tribalwind

Mature
As i read everywhere that people don't understand how to play this game,
that it is not luck based, etc,etc... (to summarize: you are a noob!)
On the other hand people are giving advice on "how to play" .... like they know more than others....SO!

Do any of you ever knew why he globaled 5000+?
Do any of you ever globaled big with prior knowledge? (haha)
Skills and globals... who knows what?

Sure there are a few things to know, but overall i believe it s all BS ... why do you play this little game ? why tell people there is a hidden knowledge ? (trading is only way to not lose money "for sure")
You all know this is BS, supply and demand don't work ,there is no way to know the quantity of an item actually in game. (auction is what people sell, not what is available)

Even support say "it s possible" ... sure! with only 5-10% of data needed available, we are going to profit!
No way to know who is doing what,what s going on?
Really...., i am not whining, just saying, afaik only big depositers and traders can play everyday..

Game is much smaller than before, (a "freelancer" global here and then , but that s always the same 100 people doing everything,for years!).
Obviously it s money based .
Yea, when the game was building,some made it, ok,ok,but you have to feed a game community for it to grow, you know, ... who can make it today? (guy playing with friends with 2000$ gun, sounds cool ! )

Sorry for bad english.

Im just curious, whats your avatar name? I would like to look up your global history.

why do you play this little game ?

Why do you play it?

Im just curious, whats your avatar name? I would like to look up your global history.

Why do you play it?

he probably doesn't play at all, this looks suspiciously like trolling :wise:

There's one tribalwind on EL, with half a dozen of globals from 2010/11, concurs with forum activity.

Looks like in 2011 he deposited around $2000 and lost it all condition crafting components that don't have markup and hunting things that are above his skill level. He flat out said that hunting things that are in his skill level simply wasn't interesting. So it's no wonder he had such poor results.

There is lots of posts about the loot being unfair and envious of the loot others get. There also are posts warning new players. Posting activity stopped in 2011 and restarted a month ago.

Really what this person needs is a good mentor in game that speaks his native language. He likely is still under level 30 and probably is eligible to be a disciple.

There's one tribalwind on EL, with half a dozen of globals from 2010/11, concurs with forum activity.

I saw that one but I think his primary avatar is trihla tribalart sohyen

I might be wrong but there are tribalwind and tribalart team globals and tribalart has global amounts that are more consistent with his deposit levels.

So three questions:
1: what's your avatar name?
2: what language do you speak primarily?
3: do you have a good mentor?

Once we know these things maybe we can find someone who can help you a little

Back