Known Issue - Mayhem Scintillator Series

Please read what I said...

Every event with guns as prizes the guns have 10% higher apm & range than what was announced prior to the event.

If you want an example, I already posted this earlier in this topic:

http://www.planetcalypso.com/events/easter-mayhem-2016/

Here you can see the stats that were announced for XTLC series. Now compare it to the stats ingame. All these guns also received +10% rang & apm.

Same happened with all the events before that as well. In all of EU's history, the gun prizes in events always had this +10%. And some people know it, and actually take it into account when deciding to compete.
Some people that now react bad in this topic have done the exact same thing in the past. But then they all stayed quiet so it wouldn't be changed. Now that they didn't win, suddenly they want it changed? Well, that's what I'm talking about, if they change the current gun's stats, then they have to do the same with all the old guns with the same bug. Every single gun handed out in events on Calypso have had this same bug.

hmm :
In all of EU's history, the gun prizes in events always had this +10%

only xtlc guns was handed out in calypso events or i miss others?

seems "all" word is not correct here :

http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/gold-rush-2015-hunting-division.12835/

Prize Item Statistics

S & B Ardenner 28 (UL)
Skill Requiment: 28 (hit/dmg)
Attacks per minute: 54
Ammo burn: 1028
Damage: 23.5-47
Range: 61.6
Deterioration: 1.050 PEC

S & B Ardenner 36 (UL)
Skill Requiment: 36 (hit/dmg)
Attacks per minute: 53
Ammo burn: 1306
Damage: 30-60
Range: 64.9
Deterioration: 1.392 PEC

S & B Ardenner 40 (UL)
Skill Requiment: 40 (hit/dmg)
Attacks per minute: 64
Ammo burn: 1210
Damage: 28-56
Deterioration: 1.374 PEC

S & B Ardenner 55 (UL)
Skill Requiment: 55 (hit/dmg)
Attacks per minute: 64
Ammo burn: 1556
Damage: 36-72
Deterioration: 1.763 PEC

ofc its way better than having no stats at all like as NEverdie event (you can win a guatemall fap elite :D or LUXURY car (L) which after event becomes a "not so super elite" )

Last edited:
just fyi :

Joda, just to point out big bulk hitbox is massive, and from middle of the mob (where the range marker is) to the front is easily >5.5m (giving your range difference).

You'd need to test on a very small hitbox mob (like chirpy) to get an accurate range from the range marker.

EDIT:

Image for explanation:

Last edited:
u mean "EVERY" means all or just first one where was xtlc ?

And im rly wont say that U or MA right here or NO :D just u cant change any. This was competition with prizes what u knew before participate

It was also a competition where I knew what was supposed to be the end date, and they also extended that, which fucked me up cause I needed to buy more points to be certain of the win.

So saying that stuff was announced prior to the event has no meaning anymore, since they had already changed rules in the announcement half way, when I was at a point I could already not go back anymore, unless I sold my points with 20-30k ped loss.

Joda, just to point out big bulk hitbox is massive, and from middle of the mob (where the range marker is) to the front is easily >5.5m (giving your range difference).

You'd need to test on a very small hitbox mob (like chirpy) to get an accurate range from the range marker.

yes i perfectly know, just wanted to show that mayb Mindark test range not from
middle of center of avatar -> center of mob, but (gun point -> test mob sample)

other than xtlc i could not find any weapon to have such a problem. The way you make it sound like a system of weapons being 10% powerful then what they announce is stupid. Why would they announce the rewards to be less than what they really intend to give out. So that less hunters take part ? :scratch2:

It was also a competition where I knew what was supposed to be the end date, and they also extended that, which fucked me up cause I needed to buy more points to be certain of the win.

So saying that stuff was announced prior to the event has no meaning anymore, since they had already changed rules in the announcement half way, when I was at a point I could already not go back anymore, unless I sold my points with 20-30k ped loss.

You're coming across as an idiot here...

They added time for the event because loads of people couldn't login.

They didn't add +10% to the stats just because once before they did. Also makes no sense to speculate based on one point of data. I would agree if it had happened to every single gun giveaway ever, but it hasn't. Nor has it, when they announced stats in advance (Adj EP, Adj ML, Adj Maddox, Adj Determination etc).

It's obvious you're just pissed your pretty-good-50k-gun isn't a win-event-uber-eco-150k-gun.

MA didnt said 1 point worth 5 or 15 pec u decided that or player who sold. tt= 0 so looking from MA side u didnt lost

LAst mayhem point have his worth just becouse was mission where u can take universal ammo for points this year nop

You're going to get the gun you've been told you were going to get. Please stop pretending that you knew that it was secretly going to be buffed beyond what was advertised in the beginning. To do so would be a major risk, that could be rewarded, but is likely to cause you to overpay to win.

There isn't anything to debate with this decision. Enjoy your prize, pew pew it up.

so "all events since 10 years has 10% increase" is actually 2 events with guns as prizes?
marvelous :D

I think its VERY weird that there is this pattern of 10% what Rampsy is explaining was "proven" by the stats when these items were released ingame...

Its a fucked up and annoying situation again

Last edited:
You're coming across as an idiot here...

They added time for the event because loads of people couldn't login.

1. Only 20% of the people couldn't log in, but they extended for all players
2. The login issue was 3 days, they extended by 7 days
3. The problem even happened on the days when least people would be online anyway (newyear... People are with their family then...)
4. I would agree with the extension of solo mayhem, because that had a time limit. But why would they extend FFA? Their reason was "to make it fair to everyone to reach the time limit". FFA had no limit. And extending it makes no difference to any of the participaters in FFA. The only difference it makes, is that people hunt longer, and that people who compete need to spend more money.

Deleted this post.
Was posted on an angry moment, but afterwards I felt like this could be taken offensive by the person who had this and he doesn't deserve this.
I'm sorry to this person, so deleted this post.

Last edited:
oh well, next time instead of competing, i guess i'll just let myself get stabbed.
Because apparently, not deserving a prize cause you didn't make the rules, but getting yourself stabbed, gives you a better prize than actually winning an event fair & square.

:D

maybe they remove that rigged guns and mmowc armors from people that does not deserve it, and gives to proper winners that still waiting for prizes :D (Dunestone still waiting for his arm guards)

Last edited:
surely,the extending from the event should somehow be compensated,it diluted th evalue of all th epoints gathered up to that point,
several 10k peds im sure rampsy lost in value that way

+ dont we as players want people to buy our points and give us an good rate ?
players will only pay an good rate on points if the prize is worth it,its an win-win situation for us as players

let the gun keep it stats as thye are now at least out of compensation for diminished pointvalue due to the prolonged event

:D

maybe they remove that rigged guns and mmowc armors from people that does not deserve it, and gives to proper winners that still waiting for prizes :D (Dunestone still waiting for his arm guards)

JodaTrump? The gun itself isn't rigged.

Correct, I knew it was a gamble, but if in the past 10 years it happened every event with a gun, then it's a system.

lol, what?

Provide link to evidence other than xtlc.

Everything else you have posted is irrelevant, stats of other guns, event was extended, irrelevant. The stats of the gun were posted before the event began, they were not update when the event extended, period.

The only thing I see is you just spent a foolish amount of money to win, sorry.

Deleted this post.
Was posted on an angry moment, but afterwards I felt like this could be taken offensive by the person who had this and he doesn't deserve this.
I'm sorry to this person, so deleted this post.

I can only assume this was a response to my post. I am simply stating to just enjoy your prize.

JodaTrump? The gun itself isn't rigged.

if a factory makes 2 tanks, and somehow 3rd tank was made from spare parts and sold silently by workers to china , than its rigged 3rd tank or you have 3 tanks ?

lol, what?

Provide link to evidence other than xtlc.

Everything else you have posted is irrelevant, stats of other guns, event was extended, irrelevant. The stats of the gun were posted before the event began, they were not update when the event extended, period.

The only thing I see is you just spent a foolish amount of money to win, sorry.

The event extension is actually very relevant.
I've spent 70k-80k peds by then, and was sure I had enough to win at that moment.
By extending the event 7 days, I had to spend another 30-40k peds to be certain of the win.

So extending the event is VERY relevant, because I then had the choice to:
1. Spend 30-40k more peds
2. Sell all my points if I wanted to drop out, and due to their extension, points value had dropped, which means I would have been able to recover maybe 40k of the 70-80k I had spent on them.

I had spent 70-80k with the knowledge of a fixed end date of the event, knowing it was enough. Their extension is therefor very relevant to this. MindArk created this issue that more money had to be spent and have put me in a decision where I either lose 30k or spend 30k more.

I can only assume this was a response to my post. I am simply stating to just enjoy your prize.

nope, it was what Joda quoted, but that could be taken offensive by Lunchbox, and he doesn't deserve that, so I deleted it, because I did not want to offend him. Sadly Joga was too fast with quoting me already :p

I've spent 70k-80k peds by then, and was sure I had enough to win at that moment.
By extending the event 7 days, I had to spend another 30-40k peds to be certain of the win.

2. Sell all my points if I wanted to drop out, and due to their extension, points value had dropped, which means I would have been able to recover maybe 40k of the 70-80k I had spent on them.

I had spent 70-80k with the knowledge of a fixed end date of the event, knowing it was enough. Their extension is therefor very relevant to this. MindArk created this issue that more money had to be spent and have put me in a decision where I either lose 30k or spend 30k more.

indeed,it put the pointgatherers in an very difficult spot,so compensation in some kind would be very fair,let it be current stats then on the awarded guns

you took the risk you pay the price you gamble and may have lost that on you and no one else

because now you say you spent money thinking it was going to be this now you think it should be that way

in reality it can go in any direction you gamble it your porblem

they posted the stats for the gun if it not that they have the right to put it at the exact stats they post before the event

so what your saying is that some poeple were cheating the system that others didnt know that MA was giving gun out higher that they posted and never said anything before on others events now it your time you want the same so what happens to next years the next person want the same

and from what i read what happens the othe years before other than last year that it was the first shoull all years before get that 10 % increase from you word it all happen in the last 10 years

this is one example MA and know insiders know alot of the game and have a big advantange of other normal every day poeple playing and stealing from them

That's a fair criticism, but the fact remains that they did not also change the prizes, so no different prizes should have been expected.

let the gun keep it stats as thye are now at least out of compensation for diminished pointvalue due to the prolonged event

Their reason was "to make it fair to everyone to reach the time limit". FFA had no limit. And extending it makes no difference to any of the participaters in FFA. The only difference it makes, is that people hunt longer, and that people who compete need to spend more money.

"Time Limit" could also refer to the total time of the event, no?

Mindark extended the event in the most diplomatic way possible. If they had done it selectively (only Solo), do you honestly think none of the FFA players would have complained? The gold card lockout could have forced them to miss scheduled transactions and reduce their score.

It also wouldn't be fair to the FFA hunters/teams. They would lose out on hunting time / potential markup and would have less time than the solo players to enjoy the event.

This is not a strong rationale for arbitrarily deciding to alter the statistics on the event prizes. It sets a dangerous precedent that will only make people more paranoid regarding future event prizes.

Last edited:
you took the risk you pay the price you gamble and may have lost that on you and no one else

because now you say you spent money thinking it was going to be this now you think it should be that way

in reality it can go in any direction you gamble it your porblem

they posted the stats for the gun if it not that they have the right to put it at the exact stats they post before the event

so what your saying is that some poeple were cheating the system that others didnt know that MA was giving gun out higher that they posted and never said anything before on others events now it your time you want the same so what happens to next years the next person want the same

and from what i read what happens the othe years before other than last year that it was the first shoull all years before get that 10 % increase from you word it all happen in the last 10 years

this is one example MA and know insiders know alot of the game and have a big advantange of other normal every day poeple playing and stealing from them

1. I'm not an insider
2. I did not take any advantage, because the knowledge I gathered, was out for everyone to find, I just did my research. Others could have done this too. All you have to do is check announcements & entropedia
3. I also already bought other stuff to work together with this gun AFTER they gave me the gun with higher stats and BEFORE they posted that stats were incorrect. So they made me believe the new gun was stronger, so I now spent money on other stuff too. Will they also give me that back if they revert the stats? Hmmm... I wonder... So basically, they fuck up & want me to pay for it? Second time in 1 month they do that, nice...
4. I never said they shouldn't change the stats, I only said, if they do it, they have to change ALL the guns with the same bug.

i Think it 's a fair move from MA to fixthe stats as they were intended at the first place when they announced it.
However, to keep everyone happy, they should increase ALL tools and weapons use by 12% :)

My god, alll this because MA are incapable of putting the right gun in with the right stats. - F**king idiots

When will MA learn, this is a real cash economy, PAY ATTENTION TO THE DETAILS!

Rgds

Ace

No offence to any of the winners but am i the only one actually laughing my fat ass off here? :p

Im so sorry but god this is karma when its best :p guess money cant buy succes ingame after all :p

Next time maybe compete with shotting mobs too, maybe you will get a hof or two so the prize cost wont be so much :p

No offence to any of the winners but am i the only one actually laughing my fat ass off here? :p

Im so sorry but god this is karma when its best :p guess money cant buy succes ingame after all :p

Next time maybe compete with shotting mobs too, maybe you will get a hof or two so the prize cost wont be so much :p

I hunted myself too.
Little note, I bet I've spent more on hunting in EU than 95% of EU have.

I hunted myself too.
Little note, I bet I've spent more on hunting in EU than 95% of EU have.
I know you spend, dont give me wrong but serious, you could have gotten a MK2 with that loan. And besides why go in dept when you told me, you only was going to hunt in events from now on?

Back