Known Issues VU 8.6

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
19 Sep 2006

Known Issues VU 8.6

Thank you all for the Support Cases that have been filed since the release of VU 8.6, as they have helped us greatly in localizing issues. The following tasks remain top priority and are currently being worked on:

System calibration has begun with VU 8.6.1, and will continue in the coming days to reduce the lag being experienced.
Teleporting on CND sometimes causes avatars to fall through the floor.
Some auctioneers are partly stuck in the ground.
The lazer sight is missing its red dot.
Changing tools while using MindForce teleportation causes an avatar to get stuck.

We hope to have these issues resolved as soon as possible. Thanks again for the reports and your patience. Keep an eye on the VU News section for more updates.

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/en/rich/5377.html

So the Jerky 5 steps forward and 3 steps back is due to lag? :confused:

:clap: w2g MA :thumbup:

Finnaly MA are showing us that they are aware of the problems and working on it.

This is what i call communication.

Bertha rocks :) +rep.

Cheers :beerchug:

Is it my imagination - or are MA actually communicating with us? There are multiple updates on the support section of the website, and new patch has been released already, and they have told us the things they are currently trying to solve.

Think I need to go and have a lie down. ;)

Seriously though - nice one MA, a little communication just helps ease the pain, and lets us all know that you are aware of the issues and that they are being actively worked on.

Last edited:
We reeeaaaalllly need a smilie that shows "hell freezing over."

MA communicating.....what will they think of next?

:cool:

+ rep bertha! + rep bertha! + rep bertha! *chants* :laugh: :girl:

Go Bertha Go!! "Two steps forward, one step back" is no way to move, glad to see our frustrations recognized :D

Good communication = happy community
Big :thumbup: MA

Curious though, if the jerky movement we are all experiencing is being attributed to lag, why do mobs move normally?
I guess time will tell if the diagnosis was correct.

thank god my chair has arms on the side...... I still almost fell out of it.. :)

but seriously, if this is the start of a new era of MA looking, listening and informing us I say :cheer: :beerchug:

good move MA, took a while, but....... :eureka: "by jove I think they've got it" :cool:

Very nice MA.
We all apreciate this alot. :wise:

Seems Bertha has taken over the job of Marco ;)

Cheers
Richard
(ingame Siam)

Back