Known Issues VU 8.9

I got a very fast answer on my support ticket about the missing blue boxes at my Amethera, unfortunately no-one else have been reporting this bug, so now the case is forwarded to the design team.

Frank, how long does such a progress normally take? I'm unable to navigate on Amethera, without the blue boxes telling me where the LandAreas are.

The more people that report the same bug the higher the priority it gets. Even though I keep an eye on threads like these, all bugs should be reported to support - that's the best way for them to build stats and prioritize.

The more people that report the same bug the higher the priority it gets. Even though I keep an eye on threads like these, all bugs should be reported to support - that's the best way for them to build stats and prioritize.

well you still have not fixed the pilot/ship problem you can stand up but still cannot move and have to t out and then relog

guess since it only affects people who have invested 5k plus usd its not hight priority better to fix people getting stuck in stools

I definitely hope more people have this same bug then as it limit my gameplay a lot.

Please if anyone else have this bug fill a support case immediately.

People have reported bugs and begged for Definitive Bug Massacre VU.
Unfortunately PR-VU always seems to be more important.

Dont know if this has been added but Atrox young make over 42 in damage on me when using ghost plated with 2A but they only crit me for max 35-37? how can that be that trox young makes 1-42 in damage? soc mate had big exas hitting hard too and afterwards certain armour parts and plates werent in need of any repair...so better double check armour even if it looks like its equipped.

Dont know if this has been added but Atrox young make over 42 in damage on me when using ghost plated with 2A but they only crit me for max 35-37? how can that be that trox young makes 1-42 in damage? soc mate had big exas hitting hard too and afterwards certain armour parts and plates werent in need of any repair...so better double check armour even if it looks like its equipped.
It's an old bug where parts of your armor get bugged - bugged parts show no condition or value until a relog.
Extremely nasty surprise when killing bigger mobs.

Ok Frank
Before this vu i NEVER ctd.. Now itslike every 15 minutes, I Disabled the sound and streaming music in the options and i ctd only once per 1-3 hours now. Ive sent the bug reports every time and ill make a support case when i get home tonight. its gotta be a new feature with the VU becouse this is a first for me.

pig

This is one of the so called "dynamic" features of the game. You can also get hit with a critical hit of "1" of a Atrox young and the next regular hit will be 5. This is nothing wrong actually.

It seems in the last major update to the EU website MA broke it by making major changes to their navigation setup for the site.
I discovered this when i went to try to deposit at teh beginning of this month.
here is how it looks to me when i try to use it.

As you can see i cant even sent a support case to tell MA about it or even deposit.
I think i know what happened too.
When MA redone thier website they re-encoded nearly everything, especially the primariy navigation menus to Flash, wihtout making or keeping standar html/web standards to make sure the site can still work for people/browsers or are unable or unwilling to use the flash plugin.
As a result since you cant see the site anylonger with a stand alone web browser thier site no longer adheres to web and htm standards.

In my case i am both unable and anwilling to use flash.
First flash is broken on all web browsers on my computer from explorer to mozilla to firefox it does not work on any of them even though i had installed and even updated the flash plugins.
This has been an issue since not long after i first installed XP a couple of years ago. It simply is not practical to re-install my os and/or all my browsers to try to fix it, and over the years i have tried to get it to work here and there, if anything so i can watch youtube.

Additionally the flash plugins do not support any user controlled filters.
That means if i allow flash content for 1 site i have to allow it for all sites.
It gives me no control over any content and would be forced to deal with unwanted and am unable to protect anyone using my computer form offensice content (including children).

What this means is to be able to send support cases or even deposit because i cant navigate the website unless i use someone elses computer or a publick internet terminal wich would expose my account to possable theft or compromise.

Until mindark can fix that and re-add html hyperlinks to the important navigation parts of the EU site. can someone send me urls so i can access the support and deposit sections directly.
So i can atleast make a deposit and send a support case to MA about this issue.

I dont know what MA do on all the Bug's in the Game.

i wrote a support ticket to MA that some of my Scopes and Laser on the weapons still missing since the last VU and today i do a look in my Storage and found 1 Scope back i think is not a Bug is the stupid PhysX Engine what that not can handle to display all items.

Today also some invisible Mob attack me in Nea's

and there are a lot more of points what really are bad is in this Game.

look at the good TP Chip req Leve 6.9 ok i have now lvl 10 and when i TP with this Chip i come out in Walhalla but not to my Destination.

so im not whine about this points the Game is great and makes Fun alos the ppl in Game ar Great.

But MA a bit more Concentration on Programming and we are all happy .

look at the good TP Chip req Leve 6.9 ok i have now lvl 10 and when i TP with this Chip i come out in Walhalla but not to my Destination.

A bit off-topic, but you should mention/check your "success rate". Req(uired) level=when you can *start* using/skilling with it, but unless success rate is "excellent" you sholdn't use it seriously.

Back