Buying: Korwil Brain

Lardinho

Prowler
Society
Rising Potentials
Matt Lardinho Palmer
Have lots and lots of DNA parts, lots of Korwil parts also, would like to buy a brain or two. Paying healthily. Gimme a shout if you has one that drops.

Good luck with the purchase! More DNA = more (mutated) fun :)

just a reminder... Korwil Brain still needs to be discovered

ty, yes still deciding whether to actually use the mutated bits I have or whether to make it plain. Thing is, if mutated don't count towards mission then plain is better. I know brain not discovered but I got a feeling it might be in the next week or so. Tempted to grind them myself.

skullfrakbump

just a reminder if something goes bump in the loot.

dun forget now, you see thems brains... phone 1-800-PISS-FLAPS

You know that brain be's acomin' !

Whilst we wait though, this is something which I think you will agree is astonishingly bold.

That.... is.... BOLD!

(Korwil brain is bolder. Discoverer, when lady luck lootfucks you with the first Korwil brain known to man, woman or child, dither not in contacting me and I shall give you a bag of secksi monies).

what price did you have in mind matt ?
i wanna know if its enough to get me out of my korwil retirement :)

Hi Matt

Have a Korwil heart if you need one? Here is a bump for the day.Good luck to everyone trying for the Korwil brain :yay:

ty ^^; I have a number of hearts already, although I ate one whilst on a Korwil hunt, just to show them snow tigers how nuts I was. If you get a brain however, I've yet to eat one !

Back