Kriegerum Mayhem G.2 Gauss Rifle' decay

I updated the wiki:

NVAkf4d.png

I updated the wiki:

NVAkf4d.png

Awesome thank you. The future owners should do the fruit test to double check. It's pretty straight forward so I don't think my math could be wrong. I did it 3 x to make sure its exactly 1079 papplon to give my gun max tt after 1 shot.

1 shot isent always enough, my imp mayhem basher for example dident decay the same swing 1 and swing 2.

1 shot isent always enough, my imp mayhem basher for example dident decay the same swing 1 and swing 2.
Are you sure? 1/1000 pec is the smallest interval that EU can track and fruit/sweat/blazar are all of this interval.

Are you sure? 1/1000 pec is the smallest interval that EU can track and fruit/sweat/blazar are all of this interval.
I believe it is. When castorian clubs came out I believe the first decay was lower so it seemed like a very eco weapon. But it was a while back so maybe I don't remember correctly.

I believe it is. When castorian clubs came out I believe the first decay was lower so it seemed like a very eco weapon. But it was a while back so maybe I don't remember correctly.
Interesting. Every fruit test I’ve ever done where I have been hitting calculated values that go below 1/1000th of a pec, always get rounded. Must be some glitch with these weapons. Perhaps the max TT value was slightly over its stated amount and the trade terminal doesn’t pick it up when fruiting?

then the owner should do 2-3 hits and divide by number of hits and see if there is any diference, should be equal to 1 hit decay, if its not equal the MA did some changes that change the whole decay system calculation.

In case you have a shop or a shopkeeper, placing the before full TT item after one shot in the shop or shop keeper, then the shop/shop keeper shows the exact remainig TT value to the last digit MA calculates with.
Substract the remaining value from the full TT value, et voilà:
There you got your absolute exact item decay.

I took 3 shots and got the average the answer is still 1.079 pec per shot.
Hope that helps. I do not know why each shot would be different for the mayhem basher.

Back