Kuwait Internet Sucks???

Coz1969

Stalker
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Warden Coz Coz
Well, on that statement, I wholeheartedly agree.

The purpose for this posting, however, is not to discuss the merits of the internet here in Kuwait.

Really, I had seen this team name come up on global, so I began to wonder, who was part of that team, and where are they in Kuwait.

If any of the members of that team are military, or contractors working for the military here in Kuwait, I'm rather curious if we are located in the same area, and if so, perhaps a meet and greet might be in order.

I realize in the interest of OPSEC, people cannot post their locations online (okay, so people do, but are not supposed to) but perhaps you can either post or PM your current APO zip. (mine is 09366)

Look forward to hearing from the team, and anyone else who might be enjoying all that Kuwait has to offer. (okay, so maybe "enjoy" is the wrong word, and all I have seen of Kuwait is everything within the limits of our base)

hehe Lunchbox making those teams I bet, he use to say that as excuse when he can't compete, lol

Hey old inmate, when you'll read this hehe

YES, it is I. Internet has been absolute shit since Ramadan started in this Hellhole. Of course I now get booted about every 10 to 20 min cause of internet connection. Everyone who has me on friends list can see how apparent the problem is. So the internet does suck, making kill costs more, and lowering dps of a rather nice setup.

To the OP avatar. Yep, I am a contractor here. PM me sometime. I am sure we are around the same area. That APO sure looks right to me. :) Be safe and be in touch.

Back