• Dont Care

Votes: 11 15.9%

• Total voters

Seregi

Alpha
Society
Antipodean Army
Crystal Crissy Dunstone
After input on DNA for LA11. Please let me know your ideas and requests.

i used to visit that land for argo bronze, then the exo were unleashed and i did what i do when a land owner puts exo or bery on it. (hint: i dont go back)

still got some bronze to do, as do most of the game. i'd think a medium argo land would do pretty good.

Have had some PM's with the same sentiment.

I have agreed with the previous owner to leave DNA settings as is until the 31st for him to complete his event however at this stage it is looking like I will be obliterating the Exa spawn at the very least and will most likley continue to keep the argo spawn at current settings (Bronze mission maturity with max numbers).

I will also hunt around for another DNA to up the numbers to allow easy completion of the mission.

Still want some more input (move votes)

Looking very much like the exa will go (till an exa mission is released).

Still want some more input (move votes)

Looking very much like the exa will go (till an exa mission is released).

Yeah boot the Exa man so we can hunt bronze argo unmolested

Argo, Med Mat High Numbers (No Exa)

The last owner poorly managed this LA. Hope you do a better job.

Good luck.

I love Mining:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Danimal is a nice guy and so I will make no comment either good or bad regarding his management.

The Events & Mobs will remain as is till the 31st of July as per my agreement with him. After the 31st the Exa spawns will be exterminated.

I will be reworking the events after the 31st to provide a more streamlined (and shorter) event period in order to reward the customers of the LA to the full extent whilst remaining profitble.

If you have any comments on my management throughout my ownership of this LA please contact me via PM or ingame so that I can change the style to better suit the players who use the LA

The last owner poorly managed this LA. Hope you do a better job.

Good luck.

Thanks for the insult, I had a thread created a few months back for input and you or anybody else never said anything then. So I ASSUMED it was fine the way it was. :)

~Danimal

Gratz on the LA , Crystal. Wish you all the best with it.

Medium argos and no one like exas....I will use this land once i'm done with iron argo challenge soon.

Medium argo for the Bronze mission (scout, gatherer and guardian would be good)

Ultimately - whatever you do, do NOT kill the Argonaut DNA. Unlike the exa, this is not replaceable.

Congratz on your aquisition :cool:
I'd say medium argo is the best
Players that are looking to finish the bronze mission either do Huge ones or small mixed with medium ones

Minimise the exa, make it pure medium Argo's that fit the Bronze mission

Congratz on your aquisition :cool:
I'd say medium argo is the best
Players that are looking to finish the bronze mission either do Huge ones or small mixed with medium ones

This is exactly the situation, there's no good mid level spawn of argos - only big ones or medium with small ones too.

This is exactly the situation, there's no good mid level spawn of argos - only big ones or medium with small ones too.

That's because argo maturities are bugged, it's impossible to produce the spawn that everyone wants for the bronze challenge.

That's because argo maturities are bugged, it's impossible to produce the spawn that everyone wants for the bronze challenge.

Never heard of it, care to explain?

Never heard of it, care to explain?

In difficulty it goes Guardian-Scavenger-Raider-Hunter.

But the actual order in which they appear as you turn up the maturity is Guardian-Hunter-Scavenger-Raider.

That's why you get Hunters at Twin Peaks and OLA-41 North but very rarely a Scavenger or Raider. It makes it impossible to get a good spawn of Scout-Guardian without also getting a lot of either Hunters (quite a bit harder than Guardian) or Adults (no good for Bronze).

Guardian-Scavenger-Raider-Hunter.
Guardian-Hunter-Scavenger-Raider.

i dunno. :scratch2: looks the same to me.

were the adult to be mixed somewhere in the middle of that, i'd see the problem.

Exa spawn lowered to 0. Those who want to hunt the argo for bronze and allo on the south end go nuts!

yup that's how I would have liked it. It's a no brainer the exa dna should be terminated completely at the earliest possibility.

Yep definitely more than enough exa in the world, don't need more :p

Back