LA 14 Mob Poll: Neconu, Longu, Atrox DNA

What one of these mobs would you prefer on LA14?

• Neconu

Votes: 26 16.0%
  • Atrox

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Longu

Votes: 12 7.4%
  • Mix of Neconu & Atrox

Votes: 13 8.0%
  • Mix of Neconu & Longu

Votes: 14 8.6%
  • Mix of Atrox & Longu

Votes: 22 13.6%
  • Mix of Neconu, Longu, & Atrox

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • No Mobs (Miner)

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Other

Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Who gives a shit? I wouldn't hunt on that asshole Star's LA anyway.

Votes: 30 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will start with neconu young and under 3% tax. Maybe dominant neconu eventually. The rest of the mobs will be minimized atm. Thanks for input all! Btw, as expected "Star is an asshole" was the winner, with neconu a close 2nd. lol

2-3 days and they'll be there. :)

good decision...more players can hunt there this way and pretty good terrain think i'll give it a whirl once its up )

neconu.jpg

Thx Star great LA lots of tps.

I shall be there locked and loaded for the 1s ATH!

Apprentice Jedi
Force Majeure

found this way too late but we got small neconu (with rediculous tax) and we got big neconu with stormer , we realy realy need mid range mature-alpha , so bad we need this

as for longu and trox min spawn and make the maturity about same hit rate as neconu so dom trox i guess and a-oa longu,

as for the last answer available, ill camp these feckers day and night so the other 30 odd people who wont go into our LA ill make up for it ;) that is if the tax is kept

:yay: for awsome tax :yay:

and we got big neconu with stormer , we realy realy need mid range mature-alpha , so bad we need this

there is mid range neconu in the north part of my LA :cool:

only west part is BIG ones

there is mid range neconu in the north part of my LA :cool:

only west part is BIG ones

yeah hunted them a bit but not many of them too much running round ;) stick another dna in and ill brt

Back