FYI: LA #51 (20164, 46776) Argonaut Apex soon to be Osseocollum Oasis!

Mercury

Marauder
Society
Dark Templar
Jenna "Star" Mercury
To my fellow Entropians,

I am happy to announce that I've purchased Argonaut Apex from Atami today. I'd like to use this land to give the people of Calypso a perfect hunting ground for Osseocollum Youngs. I can't know for sure that our team won Mayhem for category 4, so that's the only hangup in regards to the DNA being on this LA. I'll have at least 1 Osseocollum DNA from Mayhem (hopefully all 3). There will be several contests in the near future on this land area to help christen it.

This land area is currently a great place to work on your argonaut mission if you haven't gotten a chance to yet. This land features Argonaut of Various Maturities with 2 DNA set maxed numbers and medium-high maturity. You will find them challenging if you are a medium level hunter and very tough if you are a newer player.

Argonaut Apex Land Location: (20164, 46776)
Atami's Paradise TP Location: (22100, 46900)
Iron Challenge Mission Broker Sandor Bauer (76816, 79117)

2 Argonaut DNA (Max Density, Medium/High Maturity) - Will add more if I don't end up getting 3 Osseocollum DNA for Mayhem

Hunting Tax: 3.99%
Mining Tax: 3.99%

Shopkeepers will be added in the coming week filled with ammo and probes in order to make life a little easier.

Entropedia stats of Argonaut:
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&name=Argonaut

Notable Known Drops: Adjusted Cannon, Vain Helmet, Shadow Gloves, Shadow Helmet, and many great L items

Happy Hunting and HoFing!

Last edited:
Back