Question: La 51

What do you prefer for LA51 when a TP is close

• Insert 2 Bery DNA

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Insert 2 Molisk DNA ( don't put 6 on LA51 )

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Insert 6 exo DNA

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Insert 6 merp DNA

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • Insert another available DNA (pls supply contact to seller)

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Leave as is (mining + natural spawn)

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • Other, please specify

Votes: 5 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Society
Dark Templar
Atami Tami Atemi
La 51 : What are your preferred development options ?

Hi,

Mr. & Mrs. Atami are the owners of LA 51, which is between

- LA52 : The molisk spawn (see signature below)
- LA49 : The newly neconu hunting grounds of N8 (see recent events)

The LA51 is a currently a mining area with a load of natural spawn like Estophyl in the northen area (a 19K hof dropped recently there), in the sound there are som Equus but not many and everywhere you will find Argonaut, Trilomite and even Combibo in small numbers.

la51_question.gif

We are looking now into developing this area further, with the extra knowledge that a TP is coming on LA52, close to LA51. So it will be easily reachable. So "location" is not an issue, only an advantage

The options we have are :

- Insert 2 Bery DNA (we are looking for more, bought some but need more)
- Insert 2 Molisk DNA (we prefer to put all 6 on LA52, currently there are 4)
- Insert 6 exo DNA (we believe there is already enough exo?)
- Insert 6 merp DNA (make it an (explosive) skilling ground)
- Insert something else like .... (please provide DNA)
- Leave as is and wait until MA gives new options and DNA
- Other, please specify

We are definitively interested in other DNA too (see my buying thread), but it has to be said that there is not much DNA around, except for some people hamstering it for future use or selling.

Our current idea is to put the 2 bery, maybe 6 merps but this DNA.
Personally I LOVE daikiba too, but DNA isn't found or revealed by the owners.

Your view is highly appreciated, thx for letting us know in this thread

Last edited:
For me it does not matter what you put there. This area has not been a "miners" la since all the trash mobs were put in.

It wasnt bad with the few Estos in the north and the Equues at the south border but once the high aggro shit mobs came it was lost for any decent real mining.

You mays well save your ped for a decent DNA to attract hunters. Specially if you are spending major ped for a TP.

We allready have LA's with merp and exo. I think we still have bery LA (i know we used to).

Molisk could be interesting if set to low maturity high density. LA 52 has molisk but i think you decided to set them as high maturity.

However if you only have 2 molisk DNA I don't think that would provide a sufficient density for a hunter.

For me it does not matter what you put there. This area has not been a "miners" la since all the trash mobs were put in.

It wasnt bad with the few Estos in the north and the Equues at the south border but once the high aggro shit mobs came it was lost for any decent real mining.

You mays well save your ped for a decent DNA to attract hunters. Specially if you are spending major ped for a TP.

Thank you for your constructive feedback.
I conclude to tell me to wait for some DNA , makes sense ;)

But while waiting I should perhaps can put something temporary ?

Last edited:
Leave it as it is, Segna is already really crappy place to mine with all the LA's and natural spawns.. no need to pack it up with more mobs :(

We allready have LA's with merp and exo. I think we still have bery LA (i know we used to).

Molisk could be interesting if set to low maturity high density. LA 52 has molisk but i think you decided to set them as high maturity.

However if you only have 2 molisk DNA I don't think that would provide a sufficient density for a hunter.

thx for the feedback, on LA52 they are "mid" maturity and people ask me to "increase" a bit, others are fine ... I guess it all depends on the level we have and dmg we want to do.

There is a 2 DNA bery land, combined with Daikiba as far as I know. I'd love to put 6 bery, but people owning bery DNA hang on it ... except for the 2 nice people I found willing to sell. I even pay way above MU ;)

If we put the 2 bery there, I'd put big ones at max density I think

this r tipical mining lands. i dont mine solfais and segna no more couse all this mobs r boring. i bet the income was bigger when was all clean for mining. just a opinion of a miner:)

Leave it as it is, Segna is already really crappy place to mine with all the LA's and natural spawns.. no need to pack it up with more mobs :(

LA45 is already a mining LA, so I think keeping it mining would not be a good idea. But I appreciate your view.

Maybe with the TP near more people would mine ... not sure.

this r tipical mining lands. i dont mine solfais and segna no more couse all this mobs r boring. i bet the income was bigger when was all clean for mining. just a opinion of a miner:)

Not to talk about Nexus and Angelic crit price crashing.. Devil's tail is pretty much the only thing worth going to Segna anymore.. :(

LA45 is already a mining LA, so I think keeping it mining would not be a good idea. But I appreciate your view.

Maybe with the TP near more people would mine ... not sure.

Yes, I appreciate the LA45 and I'm mining there pretty often because the LA is awesome.

Just the trashmobs at Segna are awful..

Not to talk about Nexus and Angelic crit price crashing.. Devil's tail is pretty much the only thing worth going to Segna anymore.. :(

Yes, I appreciate the LA45 and I'm mining there pretty often because the LA is awesome.

Just the trashmobs at Segna are awful..

I can't control MA I'm afraid ... maybe I can scare them away with DNA :D (the mobs I mean)

If we put the 2 bery there, I'd put big ones at max density I think

I don't know but I think your in a difficult situation. People say big ones but do they actually hunt them? Maybe someone with more LA ownership experience would know.

Basically I suspect people say big ones cos it sounds good but when it comes to hunting them well ubers have plenty of other mobs to hunt so won't bother. Lower level players will be surprised with the amount of damage big bery do and how difficult they are to hunt so may not hunt them. So you'd be led right up the garden path if you see what I mean.

I'm not really sure what the solution is. Having said that, most of the untaxed spawn areas we used to have have been messed up. I'm finding it difficult to find good density mobs. So if an LA owner can provide a good density of mobs even if the mobs are not anything special could do well.

For example we had plenty of areas to hunt Ambu prevu10. Now they are just messed up. Only decent place for young ambu is Nea's.

Maybe an idea to send MA/FPC support a message and ask if they have any plans to release some decent DNA. For example another gap in the market is cersummon. One La has mid-high maturity meaning I can't hunt them. The other Cersummon LA has lowest density you can imagine so basically I don't think a low maturity cersummon area exists anywhere. So if FPC plan to release some decent DNA maybe it would be wiser to wait...

why do you need a tp on a miner LA :scratch2:
When I mine that area I start at oshiri and end up below segna. To say, for miners distance isn't a problem.

On the other hand if you place annoying mobs on your LA, you might see a whole lot less of me there. So if you wanna place mobs on it, make it some popular mobs and turn it in a Hunting LA instead. Don't use any DNA you said in your poll; those are already all over the place. Look for a mob that is not common (you might pay alot for DNA then, but it can be worth it).
Oh, and rly, forget about Daik (already an LA) and don't put argo's on it either.
Actually, most DNA available mobs are already greatly covered sadly.
You could try to find pluma DNA, to make a high maturity bird sactuary, maybe with prancers too. Or you can wait till some DNA gets released on a new mob (maybe proterion will drop DNA parts; or one of TI's mobs,...). A good mourner LA would be nice too, since nostrop aint able to log on to fertilize his (dunno if mourner DNA can be made atm?)

ty all for the feedback ... we'll take it into consideration & decide soon

Status
Back