LA NE of Segna Forest, please get rid of those Merps

Ace Flyster

Marauder
Dave Ace Flyster
Just a thought, any chance who ever owns the LA NE of segna forest tp, get rid of those Merps.

LA53, see link below

It must be one of the most mined areas of Amethera, and with those damn annoying easy to aggro merps, i bet you most miners will not bother now

Regards

Ace

PS yes i will no longer mine there now, please please plase get rid of them
PSS i know its a shot in the dark and you probably wont thougth :(

PPS As there seems to be some confusing as to which one i am talking about, it is the one that use to have CHOMPERS!

LINK :) LA53

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=LandArea&id=83

Last edited:
what maturity, density? low density stalkers and I'll hunt and mine ther while you're away ;)

what maturity, density? low density stalkers and I'll hunt and mine ther while you're away ;)

LOL fair play, they are mature to gaurdians i think and fairly dense ish, maybe

I'm not sure which LA you mean - I guess it must be one of the land areas given away in Mayhem?

I like merps, but too dense of merps is bad, I'd imagine max density stalkers and you'd spread them to the entire segna island chasing down miners ;)

I'm not sure which LA you mean - I guess it must be one of the land areas given away in Mayhem?

Yup, also don't know what LA you mean. It isn't that hard to go to revive and check out who owns it and try to contact the owner first.

It is the one directly above the tp

EDIT: the big one

EDIT2: also they were not there this morning so they are very very new!!!

It is the one directly above the tp

EDIT: the big one

EDIT2: also they were not there this morning so they are very very new!!!

Hmmm, my guess is one of the mayhem prizes

anyone know la number? owner? forwarding address? lol. i may talk to this person.

I just went out and looked.. And all the LA's seem normal.. The new ones were still empty. Atleast what i could see.. Then the one next to Emerald still has daks and molisk as normal the new one above that is still empty and the old one above that, that has been there forever still has Berys and Merps. Is that the one you are talking about?

oooooooh I hope dense stalkers !! I've wanted dense merp stalkers since their other LA is now not used so would be sweet to have an LA there with stalkers.

Found it, I like it :)

Could use more DNAs though :D

Should be made either Stalkers as dense as possible, or Youngs as dense as possible, if you ask me.

wow cool now we can get merp wool and the ever so rare gremlin gloves!!!!Merps rule!

Found it, I like it :)

Could use more DNAs though :D

Should be made either Stalkers as dense as possible, or Youngs as dense as possible, if you ask me.

Come on Oleg!!!!!! Which Damn LA is it? hehe.. Not a single person has pointed to the LA's besides me in this thread. The OP said NE of the TP.. It isnt Nostrop's, not the one above it, not the one next to it, The one next to it is the one that has been there for years.. so give us cords... Thanks...

Everyone is making me laugh, i said segna forest, NOT shinook

Or Iceland as my society likes to say, the big one at the tp that use to have chompers there

Regards

Ace

pity they aren't all young and dense then :(

so my vote is

put it on young and dense! :D

leave em alone.

Leave them there. They make game play up there a lot more fun than it used to be with the boring exo.

Maybe add more high maturity stuff in the area to make it more similar to the area south of Twin - which also can be a nice mining spot sometimes.

Come on Oleg!!!!!! Which Damn LA is it? hehe.. Not a single person has pointed to the LA's besides me in this thread. The OP said NE of the TP.. It isnt Nostrop's, not the one above it, not the one next to it, The one next to it is the one that has been there for years.. so give us cords... Thanks...
Segna forest, not shinook!

It was posted earlier in the thread - it's the one directly north of Segna, very close to it. It's the LA Skalman won in Mayhem.

Check the maps there(=entropedia), I was running around a day mapping all the new LA´s there was, so if you find them to be wrong size or place blame me ;)

Last edited:
Looks like some people are going to be happy, i saw an alpha merp on the edge of the LA, which apparently is Skalmans, thank you Oleg

Regards

Ace Flyster

It was posted earlier in the thread - it's the one directly north of Segna, very close to it. It's the LA Skalman won in Mayhem.

Yup my fault , My head was in a very very thick cloud, and shoved directly up my ass yesterday. :) Thank god hopefuly my "STUPID" day is over for the week. my apoligies.

woohooo finally stalker merps back I hope ^-^/

I shall be heading there for much huntage today, ty Skalman.

hmm

Hmm i have got very mutch diffrent responds on the merps.

Some ppl what mobs there others not at all.At the moment i have 2 merps dna there but its not maxt out so leet me have some more feedback

And Big gratts to Venera to get 40 000 tower this morning :) :yay:

Hmm i have got very mutch diffrent responds on the merps.

Some ppl what mobs there others not at all.At the moment i have 2 merps dna there but its not maxt out so leet me have some more feedback

And Big gratts to Venera to get 40 000 tower this morning :) :yay:

I went there last night for a combined mine/hunt. As usual on LAs the spawn is concentrated in the corners, and the middle of the LA has hardly any Merps, so there is still plenty of space for mining without getting troubled by Merps.

Personally I'd like to see the Merp density maxed out but I can understand if you don't want to do that. It'd be nice to have it raised just a notch or two at least.

There are some very annoying mountains in the SW corner, see if you can flatten them :D

Go nekkid and dragg ALL of thoose annoying suckers to the water and let them drown :yay:

Already told you my vote Skal, raise those little buggers spawn level :naughty:

Sorry OP, the mining is good there yeah (gratz to Venera, saw your lovely tower this morning), but as far as I can tell we have no where else right now to hunt the big merps, while of course there is everywhere to mine. Ty Skal for the addition, maybe you can add some chirpy/gibnib stalkers too ;) :thumbup:

Already told you my vote Skal, raise those little buggers spawn level :naughty:

Sorry OP, the mining is good there yeah (gratz to Venera, saw your lovely tower this morning), but as far as I can tell we have no where else right now to hunt the big merps, while of course there is everywhere to mine. Ty Skal for the addition, maybe you can add some chirpy/gibnib stalkers too ;) :thumbup:

That is a fair point ;) there is still plenty to mine round there, i was initially gutted thats all. If you are going for stalkers skal you might as well go all out and get as many merps there as possible

Regards

Ace

Back