LA19 - Gradivore hunting contest

chaoz

Guardian
Society
Amethera Demons
John chaoz Anderson
LA19 - Gradivore hunting contest (750 ped to win now)

Competition is over, no winner :(

Amethera Demons invites you to a hunting contest in LA19

First loot over 750 PED on a Gradiovre wins the prize which is:

1 A-3 Justifier Mk.III and a 1 Katsuichi Honor, both at tt~30ped.

Screenshot with coordinates and timestamp is required to claim the prize.

Gradivore stats:

Alpha - Stalker makes damage from 39 - 59. Note: HP is bugged on picture, they do have a little more then puny

gradivorestalker.jpg

How to find to LA19

gradivorelandLA19.jpg

Happy hunting !!!

Last edited:
Nice First LA contest :D

See you around Deamons,
ill participate for sure :)

gradivore contest

just some ino about looted items: Minor Tp chip aprox 5-600 in auction,Bear gloves,Mk1,Paintings and Longlade 02:)

Biggest HOF so far is 374 and belongs to thorb Focus Gallec from Amethera Demons. The Hunting and Mining tax is 6%.

known enmatters and stones are: Binary,Lyta,Igne,Gazz,Nexus,Garcen,Dilur,Azzu,Frigulite and others that i cant remember atm hehe:) Gl everyone and if u hav any questions pls contact any member in Amethera Demons and we will be glad to help´out in any way we can.

Best regards

Dropkick Amethera Demons

how do we know that gradivore are even capable of ubering over 1k? =)

Updated the winning loot amount, now it's 750 PED since no one managed to get an über.

LMAO,the odds of looting 500+ on a gradivore is the same as looting 100+ from a chirpy.

Its just a cheap PR stunt, they will get thousands in collected tax before anyone gets close to a 500+ loot :rolleyes:

Knuckles said:
LMAO,the odds of looting 500+ on a gradivore is the same as looting 100+ from a chirpy.

Its just a cheap PR stunt, they will get thousands in collected tax before anyone gets close to a 500+ loot :rolleyes:

Thats right, the revard should be bigger then some crap honor and a water gun

Natasza said:
Thats right, the revard should be bigger then some crap honor and a water gun

hey come on, natasha and knucks, it's still nice offer

Yeah, you need to hunt somewhere right? Why not hunt where you have a small chance of winning a prize?

Knuckles said:

I would agree if the land had been inhabited by young's and mature's...

It took me about one hour to get a 160 loot after we increased the maturity level to max. Best loot after one week at this level is 495 ped I think (and this without any massive amount of hunters). Besides that, at least four lvl2 TP-chips have been looted without any HoF or global messages.

I may consider this challenge, but like the others said, the prize doesn't have me excited and the road trip to your site is probably funner. :D

Willing said:
I may consider this challenge, but like the others said, the prize doesn't have me excited and the road trip to your site is probably funner. :D

Any suggestions on a better prize?

Double the HoF. :)

If someone gets a HoF of 1000 PED your soc will give him another 1000PED.
If someone gets 3000 PED, your soc will reward another 3000 PED.

That sounds pretty challenging for me :)

Arise said:
Double the HoF. :)

If someone gets a HoF of 1000 PED your soc will give him another 1000PED.
If someone gets 3000 PED, your soc will reward another 3000 PED.

That sounds pretty challenging for me :)

Wow, that would get me excited. Perhaps chaoz, your soc can take the risk and make this contest. You will have lots of hunters thrashing up your land grab for sure.

Of course, you need to balance this with the peds your soc will earn
from the land site, so perhaps you can put a cap on the prize. For example, double the hof up to 1500 peds. Keep the winning condition of 750 peds or higher.

chaoz, I think you'll earn prize money quite easily with the number of hunters hitting your area.

Are there only Gravidores on LA 19? Wouldn't want to get attacked by an Arnaetrox or something :).

mobs in LA 19

hehe no araneatrow there so u can be cool...we have the normal trox and caudas and gradi:)

and knuckles the highest hof is 900 or so and that was a long time ago on a provider i think so yes it possible o get a 1K hof...cous now its gradi old alpha and up to stalker

Bah! I like the puffballs, even when small they loot ok in my few runs...I'll have to take the trip out there...but my argos will get PISSED at me if I leave them for too long. :laugh:

u and your argos!! lol, what types and how much damage do these babys do does any 1 know wanna come prepared if im going in for a hunt. lets hope i dont forget my sleeping bag and tent.

Willing said:
Wow, that would get me excited. Perhaps chaoz, your soc can take the risk and make this contest. You will have lots of hunters thrashing up your land grab for sure.

Of course, you need to balance this with the peds your soc will earn
from the land site, so perhaps you can put a cap on the prize. For example, double the hof up to 1500 peds. Keep the winning condition of 750 peds or higher.

chaoz, I think you'll earn prize money quite easily with the number of hunters hitting your area.

I'll discuss it with the other soc. members.

Back