LA28 Esto Heaven is under new managment.

DRDoom

Elite
Society
Why So Serious
DRDoom
I'm proud to announce that LA28 Esto Heaven is under new management. :yay:

Hunters can find now:
Estophyl spawn mature to guardian and a rare domi.
Atrax very low spawn young

LA28 is literally a 'gold mine' for miners. ;)
Enmatters: Lumis leech, sweet stuff, Force Nexus
Ores: Gold, Alferix.

Click image for full size

Shopkeeper is stacked with ammo, bombs & Probes at all times. :yay:
Shopkeeper's clothes sponsored by Freyrs fasion shop!

Happy hoffing!

Last edited:
I gotta say i globaled there twice yesterday and i say someone global there three times yesterday as well. I love this place when its hitting in fact ive spent the last week hunting there in hopes of some jag drop.

Hopefully drdoom can keep it a nice hunting area as its always been. Grats!!

Nice work on lowering the Trax maturity, it was a bitch to hunt there when it was STalkers/Prowlers. Might check it out again now, get me some Jag finally.

thanks!

It has always been one of my favourite spots!! It was such a pitty to see it half abandoned :)

Thanks for reviving!

gratz doom

Gratz mate !

A shopkeeper is in place with Ammo, Probes & Bombs as well as ME.:yay:

That will make things easier since the LA is kinda far from the Shinook TP.

Event creation temporary disabled on LA28 to avoid abuse in the WOF qualifier rounds.

The LA will have for the WOF qualifier rounds temporary a Atrax DNA sample that will me maxed. :wtg:

The Atraxes will disapear en event creation will be enabled again after the qualifier rounds.

Event creation temporary disabled on LA28 to avoid abuse in the WOF qualifier rounds.

The LA will have for the WOF qualifier rounds temporary a Atrax DNA sample that will me maxed. :wtg:

The Atraxes will disapear en event creation will be enabled again after the qualifier rounds.

right any chance of upping the maturity a little so it starts on doms?

Maxed numbers or maturity? Trax stalkers will be VERY annoying during WoF I think.

Maxed numbers or maturity? Trax stalkers will be VERY annoying during WoF I think.

All part of the fun!

What...*shove*...ya scared, Cent? ;):laugh:

The Atraxes have a maxed spawn, maturity provider / dominant
So not maximum maturity.

The Esto's staying on the same maturity: Provider / alpha and also here are the numbers on maximum.

It's a small LA and there are now 3 maxed DNA samples, you won't have to run to find mobs. ;)

The Atraxes have a maxed spawn, maturity provider / dominant
So not maximum maturity.

The Esto's staying on the same maturity: Provider / alpha and also here are the numbers on maximum.

It's a small LA and there are now 3 maxed DNA samples, you won't have to run to find mobs. ;)

VERY nice wof LA :)

hope your taxes - u deserve em for making this LA ideal

btw pvp on or off?

I put the LA setting again to normal:
-Unlocked Atrax DNA sample
-Enabled private event creation

But before I get accused of being greedy :D

With the changing of the setting I put the TAX by accident on 9.0% :mad:
Since 9.0% tax is default value , so if you change another setting and don't notice the default value if you click OK, the tax is set to 9.0% (The default value was the same as the current value in previous VU's)

Since you can change it only once in 24 hours, I need to wait until tomorrow before I cant them again to 4.5%

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. :(

All is set back to normal.
Tax are on an acceptable 4.5% again instead of 9% :yay:

Lets give t a shot :)

I love this la :yay:

Would like maturity set higher although.

Ran into a few oa's, but they are few and far between, well if I had a wish, this would be it.

I have camped this area all week now, and I am in no hurry to move just yet.

Also, why cant the Atrax maturity be upped some also, otherwise, they are just annoying lol.

Anyhoo, I realise this isnt the 'what DJ wants' thread :laugh:

If, well, you could perhaps consider what this hunter would like :)

I love this la :yay:

Would like maturity set higher although.

Ran into a few oa's, but they are few and far between, well if I had a wish, this would be it.

I have camped this area all week now, and I am in no hurry to move just yet.

Also, why cant the Atrax maturity be upped some also, otherwise, they are just annoying lol.

Anyhoo, I realise this isnt the 'what DJ wants' thread :laugh:

If, well, you could perhaps consider what this hunter would like :)

Most mid-level people who can hunt Esto's easily will still have trouble with Atrax Stalkers like it used to have. But Provider-OA wouldn't be too bad I guess

I put the LA setting again to normal:
-Unlocked Atrax DNA sample
-Enabled private event creation

But before I get accused of being greedy :D

With the changing of the setting I put the TAX by accident on 9.0% :mad:
Since 9.0% tax is default value , so if you change another setting and don't notice the default value if you click OK, the tax is set to 9.0% (The default value was the same as the current value in previous VU's)

Since you can change it only once in 24 hours, I need to wait until tomorrow before I cant them again to 4.5%

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. :(

Ah now i know why the loot sucked there yesterday and i was making a loss all the hunts i did ><, next time i'll have to chat the fert station lol, great LA btw i hunt there oftern and have had some great loots in the past couple of weeks.

Kaza

Tnx for the reactions.

I consider to turn up the maturity a notch on one of the Esto dna samples.

The Atraxes DNA is actually unlocked. I put a maximum spawn there for the WOF qualifier rounds. But they will be gone in a couple of weeks. So it will be Esto only again. ;)

On LA39 (Big LA South East of Akmuul), I maxed the density spawn Atraxes, maturity up-to Alpha (occasional Old alpha) as well mixed with Atroxes having the same maturity level. There's a great place to massacre some trox&trax. :D

And since MA changed the Esto with more HP & faster HP regeneration they became harder to hunt but the loot is pretty decent and actually having a chance to loot something nice like Jaguar Thigh (L) & Shins (L).
5 confirmed drops since last VU update. :wtg:

Reactions: dj.
Comments:

One and only(considering the atrax are off soon)

Reduce the density spawn.

Your LA doesnt need that much density. Loot get crappier but it hof more. But if you want regular hunter i would put less density so we can easyly clean 20% of a La during a hunt.

With actual density a 400ped hunt hardly kill 3% of the actual spawn. that can affect the return ratio of loot. Thus, less happy, less hunter.

I hunt only on LA where density is under. And can break even more often. And profit on good runs. The hof are less fat, but generally more ppl enjoy their experience...

It worth a try. I recommend it for sure :yay:

Hello,

However I cannot implement everything I thank you for your input & comments, they are always welcome. :) +rep

There are a lot of different theories about the loot and how it works, but in the end nothings has been confirmed yet. I personally haven't seen very big hofs but I see a lot of Esto globals and I can say that way over 60% of the Esto globals are on this LA.

I get really good feedback due the good spawn that hunters can easily kill a lot of mobs with almost no running around.

So like I stated before all comments are welcome, I might change the settings in the future but for now I keep the 2 DNA's on maximum spawn.

regards

I get really good feedback due the good spawn that hunters can easily kill a lot of mobs with almost no running around.

YES!

I go on 500 ped runs, im heavy already, this isnt a problem at this la, as long as I can stand in one or two spots for a few hours, because the herds are massive.

So like I stated before all comments are welcome, I might change the settings in the future but for now I keep the 2 DNA's on maximum spawn.regards

:clap:

Still luvin this la!

YES!

I go on 500 ped runs, im heavy already, this isnt a problem at this la, as long as I can stand in one or two spots for a few hours, because the herds are massive.

:clap:

Still luvin this la!

Went down there for the first time last night, and was hunting just a little way away from DJ. Massive spawns, made it a hunter's paradise - hardly any running around, which is good, because like DJ I carry a lot of ammo down there so weight is a problem.

Gonna definitely be heading back there - good going DrDoom

i really dont get ppl that like to stay in 1 spot and endlessly kill mob in front of them...

I went hunting and myself had to do the same thing as i had a WALL of mob facing me. problem is i spent 600ped just cleaning in front of me and i got 3 global. Far from what im used really...Result being 300ped lost.

So if you happen to kill the area with no global it endup bad loses. The advantage of moving around in the LA is you can endup figuring which area pay more, etc.... on big spawn those area are unable to locate, so if you hit the "fill spot" you screwed... same reason why i stay away off ambu.

Its hard to adapt to such type of spawn. Cause it only endup being at a slot machine and click. Thats not how most my hunting session goes...

Thats my opinion... i might try another hunt session just to see... but if result are same then im not approaching anything that is at max spawn simply because it is against all my hunting theory. Which work cause i rarely lose from hunting. Ill rather hunt somewhere that mob spawn as i kill than kill where there 2000mob already... Thats why most hogglo that spawn in your face usually global :)

too bad ubers opinion always worth more...

Last edited:
Back