LA28 Esto Heaven is under new managment.

too bad ubers opinion always worth more...

Hello,

That statement is completely wrong.
I get often advice, I think about that advice and match it to my own experience and what I think will work best. It really doesn't matter how long a player plays or high he/she is skilled, I listen to all advice.

I just don't share your opinion about the loot pool and how it works which is the reason I don't change the settings ftm.
Some say you have more chance if you speelkill mobs, some say it has something to do with perception or serendipity, some think you have more loot with freshly spawed mobs, etc. all these theories are based on the players their own experience but none have been confirmed.

best regards,

PS: :D
Here is a link from another post with loot theories where I have (as everyone ;)) my theory: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/1132504-post100.html

Dammit NO!!

I cant bare to look!!! :(

I was nice enough to gratz him however :laugh:

;)

The new uber sword Genesis-Niflheim (L) also drop from the Estophyls on OLA28 :yay:

This sword has very nasty stats it's the most powerfull longblade uptill today in dmg / sec and it does 157 max dmg (including 79 Cold dmg) in one hit. :eek: I guess PK armors won't like this sword. :laugh:

The new uber sword Genesis-Niflheim (L) also drop from the Estophyls on OLA28 :yay:

This sword has very nasty stats it's the most powerfull longblade uptill today in dmg / sec and it does 157 max dmg (including 79 Cold dmg) in one hit. :eek: I guess PK armors won't like this sword. :laugh:

Oh niiiice! :eek:

A little update.

The maturity has been lowered a bit on request of some players.
The Old Alpha Esto which was common is now rare. mostly are Guardian to Alpha.
The spawn is equally dense = VERY dense :eek:.

I tested some set-up and with a good weapon; X1 or Apis like you can easy hunt em in Rascal armor +5B plates and SK50 / UR125 fap. :wtg:

Current loots I got at least one during a 400ped hunt:
-Bear Helmet L
-Bear Gloves L
-Bear Footguards L
-Jaguar Thigh L
-Jaguar Shins L
-Paints: white & silver
-Kitchen tables :silly2:

Loots that are more rare but still possible to loot.
-Genesis Nifleheim L & Unl
-Jaguar Thigh unl. (Female has been looted last week on the LA)
-Riker UL3 L & Unl
-Omegaton Ep17 Bodyguard

Good luck to all hunters!

I unlocked the maturity settings.

This means that the maturity will drop over the next week.

So in a while we can expect to have really cute baby Esto's :yay:

This will allow more eco hunters there, a lot of hunters will be able to do them without armor.
In combination of that you'll have a much higher killsrate.

Miners can now also fight their way though them while mining.

As usual the density is still very high and the shopkeeper is always stacked.

Aaaaawww

I enjoyed the bigger esto's, I camped them for a while and always had at least 90% returns, often even profiting after markup!

Definately one of the nicer LA's to hunt ingame, great spawn, fun mob, good loots.

I'll try out the young ones, I hope they'll be equally fun :silly2:

when you say "unlocked" Doom? does it mean all maturities can be expected? or doe it mean lower estos only? u

when you say "unlocked" Doom? does it mean all maturities can be expected? or doe it mean lower estos only? u

it means the maturity will gradually get lower untill they reach the lowest level.

LA is now Estophyl only, there might be some atraxes left, but they are leaving.

The density stay at maximum, the maturity at minimum. and ofc. you can reach it with the TP directly on the LA! :yay:

Back