LA39 doesn't want miners anymore?

jaywalker

Stalker
Society
-TAO-
Juniper Jaywalker Jones
I used to mine on LA 39 (Trox and Trax) quite often. I recently tried again, after a long break, and found the Trox had been turned up to maximim density. Result: I spent 5 times as much on killing troxes as I did on dropping probes/bombs,and my only global was on trox.

Obviously this land is no use for miners anymore, only for avid trox hunters who like to drop the occasional bomb. Yet the LA still makes a promotion of its mining resources, and gives out the impression that it's primarily a mining LA.

I'd like to know if this is an experiment, and there might be a chance of trox density returning to normal? Or is the income from Iron Challenge hunters too good to pass over? (surprised if so, since there are loads of alternative locations for hunting low mat troxes, many of them tax free)

-jay :)

my only global was on trox.
Nuff said. Taxes come from the loot. You globaled and just gave them a reason to make it stay as it is.

too bad about his land area since there are so many untaxed atrox areas...but if they make more taxes then its good for the owner...

Sorry for the inconvenience jaywalker. We would have communicated this change a little bit earlier, but it was a spontaneous decision. The change in the atrox density had nothing to do with the daily income. At the moment all SZ Enterprise members are doing the big atrox missions (5k&10k), so we thought it might be nice to do them together and on our own LA. I can't tell you a date for the change back to a mining LA, but i guess we will all have finished the missions within the next 10 weeks. In the meantime you can allways ask one of our society members to protect you during your mining runs. Just ask if you meet us on the LA. I am sure they all would be happy to help you.

Jeej, so we can all go back to mining, and splitting up those hard rocks :-D
Thx for the info.
Guess everything is clear now.

Sorry for the inconvenience jaywalker. We would have communicated this change a little bit earlier, but it was a spontaneous decision. The change in the atrox density had nothing to do with the daily income. At the moment all SZ Enterprise members are doing the big atrox missions (5k&10k), so we thought it might be nice to do them together and on our own LA. I can't tell you a date for the change back to a mining LA, but i guess we will all have finished the missions within the next 10 weeks. In the meantime you can allways ask one of our society members to protect you during your mining runs. Just ask if you meet us on the LA. I am sure they all would be happy to help you.

Thats a pretty cool offer. Thanks and we will see if I get the urge to mine here soon. Thanks and good luck with those trox!

So you will return the LA to it's former mining friendly once you are done? please do as I wont be visiting again until I know for sure it's done...

And mastermesh, I dont see why one trox global has to do with it as I been globaling and hoffing on mining in this LA as well, still waiting for my tower tho so if when you decide to turn it back down I'll be there often looking for my ath...

Ty Zippo.

I don't really want to put someone to the trouble of trailing round after me for hours, so i'll pass on the offer of protection. I've started the trox mission myself now, so might come back to combine the two, now and then, but really I find trox loots too bad for anything other than occasional hunting.

Do let us know when it's back to low density.

-jay :)

Almost 3months since last reply, any plans on restoring the mining friendly area soon?

Back