Lame sweat bug

Az Bloodz said:
Hm another annoying point coming up: sweaters are offending hunters ("fucking idiot it wasn't dry")...now they think they own the place regardless of hunters have been there much longer than them :/
well, some sweaters have no manners, but some hunters too ;)
and i wouldn't be too loud as sweater, since a hunter can really get on your nerves by killing all the stuff you sweat, when you get on his nerves too much, or maybe leading some armax to you to give you a big kiss :sweat: :bull:

I just can't understand those sweaters...at least they could ask friendly first :/

Az Bloodz said:
I just can't understand those sweaters...at least they could ask friendly first :/
well, some sweaters are a groupr of their own
always pissed, since the sweat price is too low (this is always the case)
always pissed, since the sweating is too hard (always the case)
always pissed, since all those hunters gets loads of $$$$ (usually enough to break even :rolleyes: ), and they get nothing and have to sweat
and then even such a BIG BAD HUNTER, with his mighty opalo and 103 amp really dares, to shoot THEIR MOB !!!!
just imagine
those a:censored:les
how can they dare?

ah, this came too sarcastic, but some ppl are really this way
don't get me wrong, i really like sweaters, especially when they try to sweat an armax i hunt, and the armax takes them as target, maybe they are killed, but it saves decay for me :D
nope, honestly, i like sweaters as long they are not rude ;)

Alice said:
well, some sweaters are a groupr of their own
always pissed, since the sweat price is too low (this is always the case)
always pissed, since the sweating is too hard (always the case)
always pissed, since all those hunters gets loads of $$$$ (usually enough to break even :rolleyes: ), and they get nothing and have to sweat
and then even such a BIG BAD HUNTER, with his mighty opalo and 103 amp really dares, to shoot THEIR MOB !!!!
just imagine
those a:censored:les
how can they dare?

ah, this came too sarcastic, but some ppl are really this way
don't get me wrong, i really like sweaters, especially when they try to sweat an armax i hunt, and the armax takes them as target, maybe they are killed, but it saves decay for me :D
nope, honestly, i like sweaters as long they are not rude ;)

lol I see I see that's the way your are :p
it's just...most of the people are rude D: not only the sweaters...someone was calling me a noob because I sweated a bery..."exas are better to sweat noob...you got no idea" and then he told me troxes don't carry any sweat oO
anyways...it's just...make love not war :D

Az Bloodz said:
lol I see I see that's the way your are :p
it's just...most of the people are rude D: not only the sweaters...someone was calling me a noob because I sweated a bery..."exas are better to sweat noob...you got no idea" and then he told me troxes don't carry any sweat oO
anyways...it's just...make love not war :D
well, i usually don't use the word noob, or n00b to other ppl, this is kinda rude, and a pretty negative word, and most ppl don't use it to like "newcomer"
those who do, just ingore them, since they are the noobs, if it comes to manners ;)

I loved this bug. Gather sweat became funny.

Moreover, i prefer gather sweat on different places than MA put sweat cap again or decrease max bottles from 22 to like 5 again.

Back