LAN Party in Florida

Xanato Xan Kaso

Stalker
Society
The Frozen Flame
Xanato Xan Kaso
I have been playing the game for a couple years now, and have not met anyone who plays Entropia ever. At least not that i know of. And yeah I know I have been stuck in a medical facility all this time, but I have met hundreds if not thousands of medical employees. Some are gamers, some play Magic the Gathering some play DnD, some even play EVE or WoW. But none have even heard of EU and the minute I explain it to them they get excited. Now I know of at least half a dozen or so Florida residents, and there is probably plenty more I don't know of. I think it would be great to get together for a LAN party or event.

I used to own a game store for comics, trading cards, etc. And have friends in the business where I could find a nice space to use/rent for the event if needed. And worst case, we could use the dining hall of my nursing home to play, but no alcohol allowed :(.

There's a couple ways we could organize it. A competition of some sort with some prize, a casual lets just meet and greet and have fun. Or something else entirely or a bit of both. I have never put one together, but I think it would be fun, and invigorating, and personally would do me a helluva lot of good.

What do you guys think?

I would really enjoy an EU meet and greet here in the USA. I was always jealous to see some of the get together pictures from over seas.
I am in the same boat as you, I have never met another single EU player in my life but I have introduced the game to several friends and some still play.
I live in Texas currently so not terribly far from Florida if enough people wanted to gather there. It may also be easier to do a virtual get together on one of those meeting apps people use these days. While we go out and put the hurtin' on something to try for a nice HoF.

I would really enjoy an EU meet and greet here in the USA. I was always jealous to see some of the get together pictures from over seas.
I am in the same boat as you, I have never met another single EU player in my life but I have introduced the game to several friends and some still play.
I live in Texas currently so not terribly far from Florida if enough people wanted to gather there. It may also be easier to do a virtual get together on one of those meeting apps people use these days. While we go out and put the hurtin' on something to try for a nice HoF.
We got discord/twitch for connecting online. though i would think we would definitely have a camera set up so others can view live and chat etc.

Depends on location. Im near Orlando

I say if we can get at least 10-15 people that are 100% on board, we start planning.
If you are in please comment and quote this post and say so. and where you live in the state so we can figure out where most players are located.

If there is someone else in New Mexico that plays EU I haven't met them yet :D I did introduce a few friends to this game about 10 years ago but I they only played for short time. They were more into creating accounts and selling them in a fantasy MMO so EU never really took off for them.

I guess it depends on scheduling and location on whether or not I could go. I backed out of going to Phoenix in May due to my current work load and some other unknown potential conflicts where I need to be local.

Back