Info: Land Area/ CND Dome

Hope WolfGang

Old Alpha
Hope WolfGang Mono
Hello, I have recently been thinking about investing in EU in a bigger way than just the old avatar.

I am wondering what is the typical return on the

Large and small - LA's
Club Neverdie - Dome

Also what is the price off these areas and roughly what is the monthly maintenances fee ?

also where can i find more information on these as you can see i do not know a great deal and i would like to read up on everything.

And also see what Mindarks plans are for the next xx years.. ( which i will be contacting them about )

Thank you

Wolf

NeverDie has listed the income for all the domes here.

Remember a few things :
1. That's the income, not profit
2. Many (if not all) has been sold
3. You can't easily compare one dome to another. Or one Land to another.

It's all the help I can give you, I'm not into the Land Area business myself at all. Good luck anyhow and choose wisely!

:):deal::)

Last #'s I saw LA's sat around 350kPED.... although that depends on LA layout, size, DNA, location, etc etc.

Personally, if you want to invest in the game... you need to think about a few things.

1. How long do you see this game going for.

2. Depending on your answer to #1, think about a repayment date.

(If you see the game lasting 10 years, shoot for 10% return every year in PED, 9 year would be better)

Last #'s I saw LA's sat around 350kPED.... although that depends on LA layout, size, DNA, location, etc etc.

Personally, if you want to invest in the game... you need to think about a few things.

1. How long do you see this game going for.

2. Depending on your answer to #1, think about a repayment date.

(If you see the game lasting 10 years, shoot for 10% return every year in PED, 9 year would be better)

350k i haven't seen prices that high in 2 years pick one up for 120k don't tell me you still think mod faps are @ 500k

I bought dome #9 on CND.
After 60 days, average daily tax was just a tad higher than 250 PED.
Since price was 250k PED it will take 1000 days (or 3 years) to get the investment back.

That is if I can keep myself from spending it all on bombs...

And unless a real asteroid hits the surface of calypso.. ehrm,, I mean earth...

I bought dome #9 on CND.
Since price was 250k PED it will take 1000 days (or 3 years) to get the investment back.

Your investment it's still there, you can sell it and get the money back anytime. You calculated that in 3 years you will get your money that you payed for it and still having the dome. So what you calculated it's the profit.

i dont think you find any dome to buy atm...dont think anybody sell atm. But everything can be bought for the right price:)

I bought dome #9 on CND.

seems like a very good return if you ask me.

Your investment it's still there, you can sell it and get the money back anytime. You calculated that in 3 years you will get your money that you payed for it and still having the dome. So what you calculated it's the profit.

since the deed has a market value which can technically be zero at any time imo it's safe to calculate recoup of investment instead of "it's all profit and i still have the 250k i get for the deed any day"

however, it's not our concern on what landowners base their calculations unless forzum asks for lessons in accounting :dunce:

Deed value is not zero. It is 0.01 PED.... :)

Back